+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast

Thread: The 3089 War

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The 3089 War

Duke went confused of what she wanted and looked at her and said "why?" that was the only question that popped in Duke's head after hearing her of giving him fifty of her percent. "The real disc is still in Brazil and your here talking about money, am not in it for the money" he said walking by her and headed for the rumbling sound and turned his head "don't worry my men won't know you, they'll think your a soldier like them" he said while walking

As Jack relaxed in the pod in the air, a woman's voice called him on his comm link, "Hey Jack, am your advisor, you do know about your mission right?" she asked and Jack responded "Just get in the base and steal all the data they have, I know" "well alright, but I do have orders to tell you about your uniform suit" Jack jokes "its very comfortable and comes in a nice color" "hey am serious, your uniform is equipped with a stealth cloaking device, and it has the ability to make your speed faster" Jack was surpised to hear that "will I run out of breath?" "no, but you will lose a lot of fat" Jack scoffs "am not that fat" "hey am kidding, you also have a mask that shapes like a skull, it detects heat, any electronic devices, weapons, and it is equipped with X-ray and night vision....by the way good luck of getting all that data" Jack smiles on that. The pod continues to fall and pops up two small parachutes decreasing its speed and detached and the pod still continues to fall.
    Last edited by hellknight; Apr 03, 2008 at 01:06 PM.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Mayu looked at Duke, shocked. She had no idea that he wasn't in it for the money.
    "Fine then. Here is all the information I have gathered and have recieved from my own sources. By the way, my name is Mayu." Mayu haned Duke the bag she had recieved from the mysterious man. As she and Duke were walking, she began to think what would happen to the world after this war was over. Would that disc really end this terrible war?

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Duke looked at the bag and before he could think, he felt rumbling and he looked up and saw a ship flying above them, Duke was shocked to see a ship flying close to the border and the ship came to a complete stop. Duke saw drop ships coming out of the ship and headed to his base. Duke looks at Mayu "this isn't good" he said while giving the bag back to her and grabbed his radio "Base come in, can anyone hear me? over!" and waited for a response.

After what seemed like hours in the air, the pod finally lands on the ground. Jack feels the pod shooked hard. As the door opened, Jack got out and pointed his smg in every direction securing his perimeter. On the comm link the woman said "Don't worry, there are no Nano's nearby, am watching over you so relax" Jack was relieved and sighed while grabbing his equipment out of the pod. then he looked around and saw a ship from a distance "what is that?" he asked on his comm link "that is a S.A.B.C south american battle cruiser, whats it doing here and not back at the main land?" but Jack couldn't respond back because he saw a vehicle down hill and hid in some bushes using his stealth cloaking device.
    Last edited by hellknight; Apr 04, 2008 at 12:49 PM.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

From the way Duke was acting when he saw the ship, this wasn't good.
    "We can't just stand here. We have to do something."
    Mayu looked at Duke. He was on his radio. "We can't just stand here. We have to go now!" Mayu ran ahead. She didn't know why but she knew something bad was going to happen.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

the ride to the airport was done in silence as they both wondered about the past that was hidden from them...as they arrived, the security seemed rather tight. More soilders than just police, as they watched over the crowd that entered the main terminal...
    Don't Panic

Thanks

Duke watched the drop ships landing to the ground and moments later, he saw smoke raising from the base. Duke dropped his radio and his knee's fell to the ground. "Everything I had...." Duke was shocked he couldn't finish of what he was trying to say, Duke fists tighten and got back up on his feet and ran quickly to the burning base and soon caught up with Mayu and passed in her in a mad rush "I'LL KILL YOU ALL!!!!" yelled out Duke after passing Mayu.

Thanks

Mayu was shocked. She had never seen Duke so angry. As he ran ahead of her, Mayu saw smoke where she had been captured. As she ran, she bumped right into Duke who had stop. He was looking at a battle going on right there in front of the smoke and houses. Mayu saw that Duke's hand were clenched. Mayu knew what he was going to do. Just as he was about to run off, Mayu grabbed his hand. "Duke stop! We are badly out numbered. If you go in there, you might die! Think about the disk!!" Mayu wasn't really sure what Duke was going to say but she looked him,waiting for his answer.

Thanks

Duke jerked his hand from her and yelled at her "I CAN'T LET MY SOLDIERS DIE!!!!!" Duke ran to one of the houses and found the weapons cache, grabbing a M16 and 6 clips, a few grenades and a kevlar and came out of the building to join the fight and looked at Mayu "this is our fight, you go find that disc" he said while looking at her and started firing at the enemy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast