+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: The 3089 War

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The 3089 War

Duke was looking around in the house and found a stinger missile, Duke was giving orders to retreat and looked out the window and saw a saw an ospray, Duke loaded up the stinger, looked out and carefully aimed, after hearing a cling, he opened fired and the missile went straight and hit the ospray engines, Duke throw down the stinger and head out the back door with everybody else.

Jack makes it half ways and fell to his knees "I thought you told me I won't run out of breath" asked Jack while trying to catch his breath" "well kind of" replied the woman "you see, the suit is not meant for a marathon" Jack caught up with breath "so how far am I?" "how about 80 miles, but um there's a problem" "oh great" sighed Jack "turns out the location your going requires a boat" Jack looks around and see's a dock land 10 miles out. "I found one" said Jack and headed out.
    Last edited by hellknight; Apr 09, 2008 at 10:02 AM.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

the osprays right engine suddenly exploded, it slipped sideways. The ship tried to recover from the hit, transfering power from the left turbine the pilot flared his rotors as it got close to the ground. It made a hard landing, but was in good shape. A squad of troops ran over to help the crew get out of the downed craft. Laguna was looking rather mad now.

"They shot my ospray! gimmie your rifle!" adjusting the sighted for the range he was at, the commnader put the AK47 up to his shoulder and started to squeeze off rounds, hitting some of the escaping enemy soilders
    Don't Panic

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Mayu was saved....again. She hated that. She wanted to be strong like her father. When she got in to the house that Duke was in, she saw that he was giving orders. When he was done she went up to him "I didn't need your help! I can take care of myself!" She yelled, the fury inside her growing each second she looked at Duke.
    She turned away from him and went to the windows. She saw the war going on between the soldier. She pulled out her guns and began to shoot out the windows. Thats when she saw Duke hit something. Was that...an onspray. She had seen those when she....no. Then she felt her pocket vibrate.
    Why now. Why did he have to talk to her now???
    The she saw that Duke was running out of the building. She ran after him. She caught up with him.
    "What happen back there?!"
    Last edited by Renn; Apr 10, 2008 at 08:51 AM.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Well, wasn't this going to Hell in a hand basket. At least the girl had run off, but not before she drew 2 pistols. Johnathan had almost instinctively aimed & fired at her when she did that. At least now he could assess his situation.

Dragging himself out of the bush, he gave himself a look & feel over. He was dressed in his usual city fighting cammo, highly unusual to be wearing in the jungle though, the shades of grey-grey & blue-grey standing out slightly against the green of the foliage. He now had some sort of boxes on his forearms, 1 inch up from his arm by 2 inches across, with a line running down the middle. A deep scratch old enough to have started scabbing over on the left side of his head told him why he needed the reboot.

Suddenly a Osprey took a hit to it's right engine, going down having only the engine on the end of it's left wing, but somehow the pilot brought it down without too much damage. Any higher, & the that thing would have not stood a chance, Johnathan thought to himself. Lucky for the crew the central shaft powered both rotors long enough for it to land roughly, but in 1 piece.

***rebooting backup comms systems. Please wait***

Johnathan didn't have time to wait as some of the troopers attacking the base opened fire at him. Forced to return fire, he launched a grenade round their way, which blew up with a blast large enough to clear a standard bedroom. Firing another at the guys trying to flank the building the girl ran into who had turned to shoot him, he saw he'd delivered another direct hit, minimal shrapnel damaging the building itself.

Ducking down & snapping off branches to tie to his uniform to cover the various stand-out shades of grey, Johnathan waited for his Satphone to boot up. He needed to contact base & fast...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

OOC:Whoa so confused....okay i think i know whats going on soory.....

BIC: Mayu looked and saw that the soldier from early....but didn't Duke. There was no way he could be alive....unless. She looked at him.
    Her pocket vibrated again. This time she took it out.
    "Yes? This is Mayu."
    "Progress?"
    "As you want it sir. I have located it and heading there right now."
    Then the call ended.
    "He could have been nicer...."

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

"Via!" Laguna cursed as he saw some of his soldiers blown back from a grenade, he grabed the radio mans hand set and shouted into it..."Mortar squads a need some rounds ontop of where those gringos are fireing from" throwing it at his lieutenant "give them the map grids"

more and more squads came up to the fighting area, the heavier weapon teams were finaly in place as several RPG's took flight and hammered the building the enemy was hiding in. They blew holes in the building and filled the air with hot metal and bits of building...

Mike saw the securty and tapped the driver on the shoulder to keep on moving. "Damn something is going on around here...Hey driver, what do you know about all this?" The driver just shrugged his shoulders "Sir, the last i heard was that lunatic Laguna was starting a small war near our boarder, not to far away from here. He brought a whole troop carrier full of trouble and a battle crusier...I think the government is worried that he might come this way."
    Mike just shook his head..."Great, just great, can you get us on to the airport tarmac with out too much trouble, we need to get to Hanger 10..."
    Don't Panic

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

After Duke dived for cover behind a brick wall and looked at Mayu as she put her phone away, "this is not the time to talk to your boyfriend" yelled out Duke and looked at one of his soldiers "where are my tanks???!!!" after he said that two tanks came out of the jungles and opened fired at the enemy's position, Duke looked at Mayu "our ride is here" and got up and ran straight to the tank and got on, He looked at the driver and wondered where are the other two?, Duke yelled to the driver, "where are the other two tanks??!!" the driver replied "they are coming in any minute" and then two tanks came out of the jungle on the other side of the base.

When Jack got to the docklands he seen some nanos walking around the perimeter, "ugh!, nanos are all over the place, well they got security tight, but you can walk right in if you grab one" Jack gave a shock looked and replied "what are you talking about "if I grab one?" that sounds like taking a hostage" the woman laughed "just take one down" Jack shooked his head and saw one nano coming around the corner, Jack got behind the nano and slit the nanos throat and dragged the body behind some bushes "ok now what?" he said on his comm link, "now touch the skin and uniform" Jack gave a disgusted look expression and did what he was told and suddenly his uniform changed to one of the nano and showed the face exactly like the nano, "what the hell??" said Jack after taking one look at himself "I forgot to tell you, that suit can take the very identity of an enemy sentry, now get going and find a boat" Jack got up and started walking towards to the one of the docks.
    Last edited by hellknight; Apr 14, 2008 at 08:54 AM.

Thanks

"Armor? these Dogs have armor? Break out the Javelin anti tank missiles! I want that equipment taken out, and where is my armor!" The commander was pissed as he saw the leader of the group jump onto the lead tank and start to back up into cover again. Laguna turned to his Lt and grabed the launcher tube as it was finished being loaded. the started to aim at the lead tank when two others came out the the trees to the left and right firing its main guns. The round went high over his head, everyone flinched except the commander who adjusted his step and aimed at the closer of the two new tanks.
    Droping the crosshairs over the turret ring he squeezed the trigger. the missile streaked to the targer almost too fast to see, it detonated above the drivers hatch. The explostion killed the tanks driver as it drove part of the hatch into the drivers compartment and it disabled the turret ring leaving the tanks gun pointed 30 degrees to the left. It ground to a halt pointing mostly down a small hill was was trying to drive over.
    Now other missiles streaked into the disabled tank and exploded on the thinner upper hull armor and the main magazine went up in a ball of fire. Sending the turret flipping through the air like a tossed coin.
    The second tank took some glancing hits to its turret and one round damaged its running gear, it started to back out of the area covering the exit of the commanding tank.
    Don't Panic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast