+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: The 3089 War

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: The 3089 War

"I could very much use a break right about now..."

Johnathan watched a Tank rumbled out of the jungle nearby, stopping near the building the girl had ran into. As it started opening fire on their enemy, someone from inside ran out & jumped on the tank. As another 2 tanks came out of the jungle, Johnathan finally got some good news.

***Secondary GPS rebooted & ready. Verifying position***
    ***Internal Satphone rebooted & ready***

Activating the Satphone, he dialed the number reserved for emergencies only. Waiting a few moments, he finally got through to someone. Hearing the sounds confirming a secure connecting, he was glad to hear a voice at the other end, as well as the fact he didn't have to talk out loud to use it.

"Hello? Who is this?!"

"This is Nano 300 - cityfight madification Major Johnathan Dresendon reporting. I am in hostile territory near an current gunfight involving armour. I seem to have received memory damage & cannot access my mission briefing or status. Requesting orders."

"Did you say NANO 300 Major Johnathan Dresendon?"

"Sir Yes Sir!"

"Um, uh, we'll need a minute. *buttons clicking* Your Tactical Comms System is down. Why is it down?"

"Tactical Comms System has been burnt out somehow. Without access to the missing memory, I cannot tell what caused the burn out."

"Yeah, um, roger that. Hold on a minute."

There was some muffled talking from the other end, as if they were covering the mouth piece & talking to someone else. Suddenly the other end of the phone rattle around loudly & a new voice spoke to him, which he didn't recognize at all.

"Tell me, why you're reporting in, what is the condition of your memory, & what's the last thing you can you remember?"

Something about this new man's voice didn't sit well with Johnathan, but now wasn't the time to worry about that, a few stray rounds from a dying soldier flying past his head.

"Let's see, Last thing still accessible would be standing on parade for some General, we weren't told his name, he was almost up to me, then suddenly I was lying in some bush in the middle of the jungle, armed with my cityfight equipment, with this battle starting up nearby. I have been forced to return fire with lethal results, but I'm staying out of it until ordered to engage."

"And what exactly is your position?"

Giving the unknown voice his coordinates, he heard him mention to someone in the room something about some person named Mayu being at that location.

"Alright, we're figuring out what to do with you, just give us a minute & stay down."

Tying another branch to his urban cammo, he lowered himself into a prone position, & waited for orders.

((Sorry for the long post, but I thought I better get this out of the way))
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Duke saw his other two tanks being destroyed, he quickly got off and ran to Mayu, grabbed her hand and ran behind the tank and turned to his radio "all units pull back immediatly, thats an order, tanks cover fire now!!!" Duke watched his men run into the jungle and the tanks fired 29mm rounds and M60 rounds at the enemys position, before took off he saw the enemy's leader standing there and said to himself I'll see you later, and ran into the jungle with his men while holding on to Mayu's hand.

Jack got to one of the docks and found a boat as he got in, one of the guards found him, "hey you" yelled one of the guards, Jack made it looked he got scared and pretending to be one of them "hey you scared me don't do that!" "sorry" said the guard while taking a look at him, "ain't you suppose to be on guard?" he asked and Jack quickly replied, "uh I uh, kind a saw something out in the sea, I don't know what it is but am going to check it out" Jack scratched his head and the guard got on the boat with him "what is your number?" he asked, Jack took a look at him and didn't realize this nano's needed numbers to prove their I.D., Jack quickly grabbed his neck and twisted before he made a sound and laid the body down, "sorry but I don't know what your talking about" said Jack while turning the boats engines on and took off from the docks.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

His units were not moving fast enough, and the enemy was getting away. The commander was not a happy man, as the lead tank was leaving sight he saw the enemy commander look right at him and wave. Laguna drew his side arm, aimed and fired off his six rounds at the withdrawing tank. A spark on the tanks turret was as close to him as his shots got at this range. He almost threw his gun but thought better of it, turned and punched his LT out cold...

Meanwhile...

the driver took them around to the service entrance of the airport, a few guards stood there. Mike got out with his passport and a wad of money walked up to the two uniforms at the gate...
    Don't Panic

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Duke was pulling Mayu through the jungle.
    "Hey!!" Mayu was furious. How dare he think that phone call was her boyfriend! He was her boss and source of information. Duke looked at Mayu.
    "That wasn't my boyfriend. That was my boss. Don't ever say that again! Thinking you know me." She pulled her hand away and ran besides Duke. She wasn't weak. She could keep up with the best. Mayu would show Duke that she wasn't someone he needed to protect....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Duke and his men stopped by a river, Duke looked around and see's his second in command, "what happen?" he asked and Duke responded, "I don't know, by the looks of their uniforms I say their the S.A army forces, but they won't stop, they'll be looking for us, where's the Anchorage?" "its in Brazil thought you be heading that way so I deployed the ship to meet you there" he responed and looked at the woman "who is she?" he asked, Duke looked at Mayu "she....is my passenger....did you call for evac?" asked Duke, "yes, the copters are on their way, we're going to meet them at the LZ" Duke looks at Mayu "am sorry" he says and punches her in the face knocking her out and catches her befores she drops to the ground and picks her up and hands her to his second in command "take her to the LZ, I'll make sure they won't come looking for you, I got a plan" The second in command wanted to refuse but he had no choice, he carried the woman and the rest of the men headed out to the LZ while Duke stayed behind.
    Last edited by hellknight; Apr 16, 2008 at 08:49 AM.

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Jade watched as Mike paid the two uniform soldiers and showed him there passport. She looked over her shoulder as the commotion went about in across the border. She followed Mike and flashed her passport and boarded the plane. "Soon we'll be back at base... will you go back to your operations base or stay with the Commander?" Jade asked as she glanced toward Mike. "I cannot wait to get back there... somehow to me... " Jade leaned back in her seat. "it feels like home." Jade closed her eyes.

-back in North America-

Mr. Knicks put his phone back in his pocket. Something was off. He had heard shooting in the background and her voice was shaking. He put his hand to his chin and walked around his office. There was a knock on the door. "Come in." A soldier walked in and slauted him. "Stop with that bullshit." Mr. Knick muttered as he looked at the soldier. "Say what you have to say then go back to your post." The soldier nodded. "Sir we have found the location of the Nano-300 base location." Mr. Knicks instantly looked the soldier in the eyes. "You're sure it's the Nano Base?" "Yes Sir. Affrimative." Mr. Knicks walked out of the room leaving the soldier behind.
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

"I'm ordered to cover you and your package till its destination, so im with you till you get rid of that thing" Mike said with a smile...
    Don't Panic

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Mayu awoke to someone hold her. She struggled and he lert her go.
    "WHERE IS HE??" Mayu yelled. The man said nothing
    Her fist clenched. She pulls out her guns and points them at the soldier.
    "I wouldn't do that"
    "I don't give a damn. Tell me where Duke is. I'm tired of him thinking I don't know what I am doing."
    She swiftly put her guns back and ran past the man. She was going to settle this once and for all.....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast