+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: The 3089 War

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The 3089 War

Duke waited for the enemy to find him, when he some bushes move, he saw at least 10 soldiers surrounding him and telling to drop his weapons and get on the ground "am here by myself" said Duke throwing down his M16, he dropped to his knees putting his hands behind his head. One of the soldiers approached to him and slapped some hand cuffs on Duke. "take him to the commander, he's probably the one we're looking for" said an officer "yes sir" and took Duke back to the demolished base.

Marshal grabbed the woman "Hold it, first of all you don't know Duke like I do, we're going to meet him in Brazil, he got in worse situations than this" said Marshal letting her go, "am Felix Marshal second in command of the E.S.M" while introducing himself he waited for her reply.

Jack manages to make it all the way to the island and came to shore and looked around and the coast is clear, Jack looked at his link and found the grids to his location and sended them to his advisor "alright, what now?" he asked, "just wait a minute and we'll see what happens, but you still got a mission to go after, get all that data" replied the woman, Jack creeped around and found some cracks to slip in. Jack gots a feeling something is wrong but doesn't know what it is "after am done getting the data, what about my evac?" the woman replied with a steady voice "Don't worry I found out your brother's ship 'The Anchorage' is in Brazil and nearby", "My brother?" he said to himself "but something is wrong, the unit known as the E.S.M echo squad mercenarys were attacked by S.A. Forces in the area, oh I finished uploading your current location I'll make sure you'll get evac" and Jack became quiet at he continue to infiltrate the island.
    Last edited by hellknight; Apr 17, 2008 at 01:18 PM.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Mayu looked at the man named Felix. Damn that Duke. She nodded her head toward Felix. "My name is Mayu." she put away her guns. She walked up Felix. If she was stuck her she was going to do something. She was bored as hell. "Is there anything I can do?" She asked waiting for his reply

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Marshal looked at her and felt something wrong about her, though he has a good judment on other people, he still feels something is wrong "Call me Mr. Marshal and we have to get to the LZ and meet Duke in Brazil" Marshal heard some helicopters from a distance and looks at Mayu "hurry" and runs to the LZ.

Duke arrived back at the base and see's the commander as he stares at him, Duke laughs as he approaced to him "you missed" he said and gets punched in the face, but Duke keeps laughing "you have to keep practicing" and gets another punch in the stomach. Dukes laugh was getting a little weak, "Maybe you-" Duke gets kicked in the face and fells to ground. Duke became unconcious.

Jack makes it to the base and looks around and see's two guards guarding a door, Jack activates his cloaking device and approaches to guards and takes out his sword and slits their neck one by one, "this is too easy" said Jack "not quite" said the woman on the comm link "it seems there's more nanos than I thought. it looks like they are getting ready for a war or some kind" Jack walks into the building and searches for the main computer room.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Laguna was furious at this gringo enemy, making fun of him. After kicking him in the face, them man passed out. Laguna gave him a few kicks to the ribs to blow off some steam, but his LT pulled him off before he could do more damage. " Take this trash back to the ship, we are leaving. " he started to turn back to a waiting Hind transport chopper, stoped and kicked the downed prisoner one last time...
    Don't Panic

Thanks

Duke woke up in a prison hold, he felt he has been unconsious for days, he looks around and touched his face and feels liquid ooze and see's its his blood, he looks up and see's a guard watching him and he reached for his radio "sir the prisoner woke up" But Duke was dazed and couldn't exaclty hear of whats he saying. When he tried to get up his ribs were bruised and it was hard to breath, so he relaxed and layed on his back waiting.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Finally, he was getting out of there. When the troops working with the tanks had started falling back, he'd hugged the dirt even harder, managing to hide from everyone. After being ordered to go to a city in Brazil to meet up with a contact there, he'd started marching after the leader of the Osprey side had taken the guy who'd jumped all over the tank prisoner, kicking him around before his men dragged him away. Watching with the 50 cal's scope, he could have put a round through his head no trouble,but he was ordered to hold fire & move out.

Climbing over the hill in a jeep left behind after the battle, he looked over the city. He didn't know the name of the place, only it's GPS location. He'd be there in a few hours, though first he'd have to stop off at the first checkpoint before entering the city. Walking around in full combat gear never goes down well with local authorities, including trigger happy military. Wrestling the gearbox into first, he started down the hill to the checkpoint...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Mayu looked at the man. Call him Mr. Marshal. Yeah sure whatever. She followed him into the LZ. She was really pissed. As soon as they got on she went to find a seat. She sat down and observed her surroundings. They needed to leave and get to Brazil as soon as possible. She then began to space out.
    "To think....I've really come this far. Just a little bit more. We'll see each other again. This time I'll show I had to do this."

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Thanks

The guard was taunting Duke and Duke got up on his feet and looked at the guard calling on his radio something about lunch and game. When Duke got to his feet and yelled out to the guard "HEY GUARD!!!", the guard came around his cell and looked at Duke "what you do want?" he asked, Duke looked at his leg and remembered that it wasn't his leg, Duke growled and kicked the cell bars and it smashed between the guard and a wall. Duke walked out holding his leg "shut up" he said to the knocked out guard and walked by him heading the flight deck.

Marshal sees three helicopters inbound in their positin, Marshal lit a flare and two helicopter landed, while the other is guarding, half of his men got into the second helicopter and Marshal looked at Mayu and give her a signal the board the first helicopter, Marshal headed for second helicopter then he looked at the jungle and saw something from a distant Marshal yelled out "RPG GET OUT OF THE THERE" and the rpg missile hit the second helicopter. the guard helicopter called to Marshal's radio "we're recieving mutliple heat signatures in the jungle, you better hurry Mr. Marshal" and Marshal ran while the guard copter fired in the jungle. after he boared and the helicopter took off.
    Last edited by hellknight; Apr 21, 2008 at 08:52 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast