+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: The 3089 War

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The 3089 War

"RPG GET OUT OF THERE" Mayu was brought back to reality. The second helicopter was shot down. As she got on the other one with Mr. Marshal it took off. She sighed. The way this was going they were never going to get to Brazil. She had to get that disk back. It was her sole purpose of "him" sending her on this mission. Mayu knew that if "he" found out what happen here her rank would go down. She would not and will not let happen!

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Almost at the GPS location for the checkpoint, Johnathan parked the jeep amongst some trees, covering it with a few branches to help hide it, with a quick escape still possible. Carefully & quietly moving closer to the checkpoint, AA12 at the ready, he stopped when the GPS told him he was directly on the location.

Surrounded by jungle, the road a couple of hundred meters away, he looked around until he spotted what he was looking for. There, thrown into the chaotic mess of plants, was a old fashioned sports bag, large enough to hide his 50 cal & AA12, with a change of clothes inside. Happy nothing was wrong & noone was nearby, he started getting changed.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Duke kept running around in the ship hoping to find the flight deck, after an hour of searching he hears an alarm going off, damn he must have woken up he said in his thoughts and kept running, Duke accidently takes a turn and finds a infantry room filled with uniforms and weapons, so he decided to put on one of the uniforms, carry a couple of C4's and latex bombs. he grabs some ammo and a AK-47 and runs out the door, and keeps looking for the flight deck.

An hour later, the helicopters arrived to the ship called "Anchorage" the helicopters soon landed in the main hanger and the men got off the helicopter with Marshal and Mayu following behind them. Marshal looked at Mayu, "you can stay in Duke's cabin for today, come on I'll show you" and lead to her to Duke's cabin. But Marshal got to thinking if she is worth trusting, he doesn't know her background, but for now he leads her to the room.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Mayu walked into the cabin. It was....alright. She looked back at Mr. Marshal She saw something in his eyes. She knew what it was. She walked over to the bed and sat down on it.
    "You want to know about me. I can see it in your eyes. You think I might not be trustworthy. People are so easy to read."
    She got up and looked out the window.
    "Lets just say....I have a job to do. You know that Duke is something. He pissed me off but you know what? He kinda alright. What about you? Or should I know nothing about you Mr. Marshal" Mayu laughed and waited for his reply

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Duke wondered aimesly around the ship and finally finds the flight deck, when he enters the crew had headphones asking on the radio link of what happen in the cell block and where is the prisoner, Duke pointed the AK-47 in the air and fired a shot, everybody got scared from the fire and looked at Duke "everyone out now or have a bullet in your head" commanded Duke, and everyone made no arguement and ran out of the deck, Duke set up the latex explosives on the door in case if anybody wants to come through, Duke got into the the pilot and flew the ship straight into Brazilian border.

Marshal couldn't kept it secret and picked up a picture of a little girl in it, who's age is around 3. "am just a second in command rank" and he smiles "yeah Duke is something, but when I started to know him, it feels like he lusts for war, he doesn't cherish it though" and Marshal puts the picture down and looks at Mayu "you don't have to worry about me trusting you, your a mercenary I can tell" he said and walked out the door.

Thanks

Mayu sat back down on the bed when Mr. Marshal left. How could he tell? Her phone began to vibrate. "Crap." Mayu answered it.
    "Status?"
    "At Brazil. Closing on the disk sir. Should have it soon."
    "What about earlier? You seemed...a littled flustered."
    Mayu froze."Nothing sir."
    "You better not be lying to me." the phone call ended.
    Mayu sighed. Thats was scary.
    Last edited by Renn; Apr 23, 2008 at 06:41 AM.

Thanks

Marshal walked in Duke's room with a little girl behind him, "is everything alright?" he asked and looked at the little girl who was hiding behind Marshal "who is she?" she barely whispered to Marshal, and he looked down at her "don't worry" he said, and stared at Mayu, "we got some urgent news, we don't know who they are, saying something about a island" he looked at her and waited for a reply.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Putting on the last bit of clothing, Johnathan put his combat suit, AA12 & 50 Cal into the bag. Looking himself over, he realized he was wearing some sort of a business suit, a black jacket & pants teamed with grey shirt & white tie. Slipping his mini shotgun "David" into it's holster under his shirt, he was glad to see it didn't leave any bulges. Picking up the last bits of evidence he was ever there, he walked back to the jeep, cleared off the branches & headed into town.

Using a map supplied in the bag, Johnathan snuck into town through the back roads, avoiding at least 1 road block. Seems something was hetting the local military all worked up. HQ did mention a war possibly starting up in the region, so he was keeping an eye out for any trouble. Taking another look at the map,he turned down the road that would lead him to his contact. Soon, everything was going to get cleared up...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast