+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: The 3089 War

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: The 3089 War

Taking a final turn, Johnathan drove on for another minute before pulling to a stop outside the house indicated on the map. Looking around, he saw that the place had a good view over the ocean, located on a slight hill, in the middle of a nicely done area. The house itself was an older style house, obviously costing more than a penny or 2. Going up the path, carrying the sports bag with his weapons, He pushed the buzzer on the intercom.

"Hello, who's there?"

"It's Johnathan, with your special delivery."

"Understood. I'll let you in."

The gate opening with a buzz, Johnathan walking in & up to the house itself. Knocking on the door, it was opened by a casual yet well dressed man with his left hand in his jacket pocket.

"I'm Cornelius. And you are?"

"Nano 300 - cityfight modification Major Johnathan Dresendon reporting in as ordered by order code 114567. I come in search of munchkins."

"Yep, perfectly recited just like I was told you would. Come in, We'll do the debrief in the family room. Oh, & can you please leave your bag here?

Leaving the sports bag, with his equipment & weapons except David next to the door, Johnathan followed Cornelius into the next room.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Mayu was finally all alone. She liked being alone. so he was finally coming back huh? She went to the window and looked out into the sky. Mayu wondered what would happen when everything was over. Could she live a normal life? After all she had seen, Mayu was sure that was not normal. Seeing people die right before her eyes.

Finally Mayu went to the bed and layed down.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    Thanks

"...And that's all you remember? Being on parade for General Dynes, Him calling your unit a bunch of tin cans, then waking up in the jungle?"

"Sir yes sir!"

The debriefing had been going on for almost an hour, Cornelius constantly going over what Johnathan could remember, a dangerous tone to his voice, while some weedy technician plugged a probe into a port hidden under his scalp, going through Johnathan's memory banks. With a couple of monkey suited guys with pump action shotguns trained on him to finish the situation, Johnathan wasn't too comfortable to say the least, which seemed to make the others edgy.

"He's right sir. The memory for the period of time seems to have been removed. Permission to dig deeper?"

"Granted!"

Cornelius answered that way too fast for Johnathan's comfort. He was getting the third degree for some reason beyond him & he didn't like it one bit. Besides, he wasn't the best at respecting officers at times...

"Permission to ask what the hell this is all about?"

"Denied!"

"Too damn bad. Why in the name of hell have you been interrogating me for an hour?! This is the first ever debrief where I've been on armed guard, probed & asked the same dumb questions over & over again. Somethings obviously up, your not telling me what, instead I'm just the trash your kicking around. Now what the F@ck is going on?!?!"

"Like you don't know, you abomination..."

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Duke returned to the pilot seat and sat back in the chair, he looked at the screen and see's a bunch of numbers counting down "ah damn" he said getting out of the seat when he remembered he plant latex bombs on the door, he looked around and finds a computer, he gets on the computer right away and starts to hack trying to find a code to deactive the self-destruct sequence, he grabs a intercom while he was typing to find a break the code, "hey, Laguna you are real smart about the self-destruct you know that?" and waited for a response.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

"My friend, i am afraid that once you get the computer code worked out, you will have to run all the way down to the engine room to hit the reactivated kill switch. By then you will be on the bottem of the ocean...Hahahah" Laguna laughed as he orderd the last chopper off his deck. "See you in hell!" the ship was abandoned, and to add insult to injury, they had proped a chair to the door so it would not open out...Duke would have to climb down the outside of the superstructure to get off the bridge of the ship...and of course the abandon ospray was still in the hanger...the clock kept on ticking down to destruction
    Don't Panic

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

moments later Duke felt a rumble in the ship, he looked at the screen and finds the time came to an end, he could feel a lot of rumble happening in the ship, he tried to use the only way out but he planted latex bombs, he thought of the escape route that Laguna told him, instead Duke got behind the pilot seat and grabbed the AK=47 and shot some wild shots at the bombs, the bombs exploded giving him the chance to run before the entire ship blew up.

Marshal looked at the pilot, "do we still got the transmission's location?" he asked, "yes sir" the pilot responded "set a course to its location, there's not much we can do here" and the Anchorage had set course for the location of the unknown transmission "sir we got the communications on the screen" said a soldier on the radio, "go ahead and display it" he ordered and the screen appeared showing one his men in the communication rooms. "sir the memory discs you ordered us to remove from the dead nanos, well we got one information that we can use." "what is it? no wait I'll come down to you" and the screen was turned off and Marshal headed down to the communications room.

Thanks

"What the hell are you talking about!?"

"You killed General Dynes, his bodyguard & your whole team! Did your wind up brain in that tin skull of yours feel anything as you wiped out your teammates!"

Johnathan was stunned. He had killed his team mates? His best friends in the world? This was almost too much to take, though Cornelius pulling a double barreled shotgun out of a cabinet behind him meant he didn't have time to dwell on it.

"Sir! I've located a programming anomaly. It's a code which sent the memory data from where it's supposed to go to somewhere else. I think I can track it."

"Don't bother. So, is that how you were planning to keep it from us?"

"No, that's how I planned to keep it from Johnathan."

"What? what happened to your voice? And why are you smiling like that."

"Heeeere's Jonny..."

"SHOOT HIM!!"

As the guards took aim, joined by Cornelius with the double barrel, an explosion destroyed a ship offshore, the explosion loud enough to catch the attention of everyone in the room. Taking the advantage, Jonny lept at Cornelius.
    Last edited by LordCastigator; May 04, 2008 at 07:58 AM. Reason: didn't like the new action colour. I'll leave it orange...

Thanks

Duke makes it to the hanger only to find an abandon ospray and recongizes its the one that he almost destroyed, Duke gets to the ospray and gets in the pilot seat, he repeatedly turns on the engines only to hear it sputter, he got out of the seat and went out side to the engine, he finds a bar laying on the ground, Duke picks up the bar and whacks the engine several times, he hears a hum and see's the engine is going, he drops the bar and gets back inside the ospray. Once he was seated he grabbed the steering handles and takes off.

Marshal come in Dukes room to find Mayu sleeping, "wake up, we're heading to that location of that transmission has been sent to us" he said in a loud voice and headed to the closest "you need some different clothing" he looks at her, to see she is wearing dirty cloths "you can find something in this secret lock room" he sweeps the cloths aside and finds a lock, he puts in the code and opens a hidden door "here you go" he said surpising her, the room showed it was like a cache, on the left side is AK's, M4's, M16's, M60, 9mm's, and six shooters, and the bottom of the shevles is ammo cases. on the other sides is a six shot grenade launcher, two stinger missiles, two RPGS, and on the bottom are ammo cases, and in the back is two Kevlar's with three letters E.S.M, and some cloths that are colored in black and grey "you can pick out a weapon and don't forget to put on a kevlar" he said while walking out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast