+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The 3089 War

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The 3089 War

Duke motioned at her and stared at the Glock 18's. Duke smiled "This weapon is equipped with a grenade launcher" as he said while putting a grenade in the M16 launcher and points the weapon at the woman. "Now put the disc back where you got it from" He said, "You probably don't know who you are messing with aren't you?" He asked the woman as he waited for her reply.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

it took him a few weeks of hard marching and avoiding random patrols but Mike had gotten across the border to a friendly nation...as his government was still in search of him and his kind, he found other ways of getting home...a few months aboard a freighter got him across the ocean, and back onto home turf...through some back water channels he had new ID cards made and started up a business as a car mechanic. A perfectly legit cover company he used to help further the underground Nano 300's...
    Don't Panic

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

Nefion looked around as he was speaking, "Now send out troops to the border. Make sure none of the nano get into another country." Walking over to the squad of men he had hand pick for the new mission. "Is every one ready to get this over with?" He said before grabbing his run.
    Last edited by rock on; Mar 14, 2008 at 12:46 PM.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Jade took a step toward Duke. Her eyes narrowed as she smiled slightly. "Is that suppose to make me quiver in fear?" Jade asked nodding at the M16. "As to a disk... I have no clue to what you are speaking about." Jade stopped. "Now... you are in my way of getting out of here-" Jade frown as she heard gunshots in the distance. "get out of my way before you get yourself killed." Jade glared at him. Her guns aimed and ready at any moment.
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

*sorry* he said as he glared at her *My client insured me to keep his possesions of where they belong and by the way* He smiled and fires the grenade launcher *ITS A EMP!!!!!* as he shouted and jumps to the side while the emp sent out shock waves of electricity in the hall way. Duke yelled out *YOUR NOT GETTING OUT OF HERE ALIVE REBEL!!* he waited against the corner, loading a emp clip to the M16.

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Jade's eyes widened as she watched the emp pulse towards her. Here I thought at least this would be alittle easy. Jade ran and doved through the air. The heat from the explosion was great and Jade yelled out. She landed roughtly and turned to meet his eyes. "Oh... did that disappoint you?" She jumped to her feet and started to fire her guns as she raced toward him. "I was going to let you live... but now you just pissed me off."

Thanks

Duke laughed historically and rushed straight at her dogding the bullets as she fired *ahhhhhh* he screamed as he grabbed her guns and put them up high shooting the ceiling and at that moment he had a shot of knocking her out. *You should keep an eye on your weak spots* He said and throws a punch straight at her chest, but before he could, he heard on the comm link. "We got the rebels sir" said on the comm, then another voice asked, "what about the data?" the soldier replied, "No sign of the data anywhere", then an angry voice "YOU IMBECILE'S FIND THAT DATA!!!". then comm link stopped.

Then Duke began to think and looked at the woman, and took her guns from and raised her hands high up in the air then begin to search her. *I know you have the disc" He said as he begin to reach behind her back pockets.
    Last edited by hellknight; Mar 10, 2008 at 11:15 AM.

Thanks

Jade smiled as he reached for her back pockets. "Maybe you should consider your own advice." She said as she suddenly jerked from his grasp and did a spin kick. She kicked him in the middle of his chest. She graped her guns quickly and pressed her finger to her left ear. "All Nano 28s data status complete. Report back to base secure line." Jade looked over at Duke. She wired a bomb to set off in 30 seconds. "Have a nice day." She said as she dropped it and ran toward the outside door and raced toward the jungle.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast