+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: The 3089 War

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The 3089 War

Duke ran back the security tape and notice that some men were questioning a Nano, he could tell by the way he was sitting on the chair and stood there answering all his question, then all of a sudden the interrogation got out of control as he watched the men being slaughtered by one nano. Duke quickly got out of the room and out of the lodge, he looked at the downed ospray, he quickly runs to the ship, as soon he gots to the ship, he looks for a radio, soon he manages to scavenge of what was left of the ship.

Duke carries the radio on his back and the AK-47 in his right hand. Duke wonders where the tracking device is and looks almost everywhere in the ship, when he found, he tried to break it off the shp but it was stuck. Duke left it and got out of the ship carrying the only radio he has and quickly takes the road which the vehicle escaped in. and headed out on the road. the grabs the radio "this is Duke echo 1, cancel on the evac situation, I got hunt to follow" and turns off the radio as he walks.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Mayu looked at Rose. "Alright.Mayu stood up. "Shall we then?"

Mayu really didn't want to leave but if they had to then she would. Just as she was about to walk with Rose to where they needed to go her cell rang. She answered it
    "I'm very displeased with you."
    Mayu's blood ran cold."S-sir?"
    "You are the best aren't you? I thought my money and time wouldn't be wasted but here I am still waiting for that disk. May....I ask why?"
    "Uhh...there are....complications."
    "Then get rid of them!"
    "Sir!! I....I c-can't."
    ".......Do not disobey my order or you will find yourself in a very bad sitution." The call ended.
    Mayu stood there. She couldn't.....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Rose walked with Mayu holding her hands together, when they reached to the hanger, Lt. Jay was there to greet them "miss crown, ma'am" he bowed his head and got in the drop ship.

One of the communication officers reported to Marshal about Duke change of plan. Marshal got to the radio.
    "Duke its me whats going on?"
    "I got a new lead"
    "but Duke you don't pull this off, then your daughter is gonna be very upset with you"
    "I know"
    "please am begging you, wait there, until you can see her again"
    "alright I'll stay at the lodge where I wrecked into"
    "thank you, she is being transported along with Mayu"
    "you crazy?"
    "Trust me, your gonna love this"
    the radio transmission ended, Marshal hoped he did was right.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Not knowing which way he should go, Johnathan had started walking away from the house. All he knew was that he's wanted for butchering a General & his guards, his own team, & now his contacts in this damned city. How could he have shot his whole team, they were like brothers to him...

No, now wasn't the time for letting his mind wander off. He needed a plan & fast. Problem was he didn't known where he was, which language everyone spoke around here, what the currency in his sports bag would get him, having about R$1500 Real if he read it & counted it right, or where to find accommodation to regroup at. Looking around, he noticed taller buildings off in the distance. Taking advantage of his durable frame & figuring taller buildings meant more people, he hiked up the sports bag & set off towards the towers.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

Jack walked around in his cloaking device, "Jack, I keep trying to contact your brother's ship, but they aren't moving, what are they doing? well I just intercepted a message, your brother is not on that ship" Jack sneaked around and saw some soldier running by him as the alarm kept going off, "so what now?" he asked after the soldiers ran passed him. "well I got new orders is that your going back to North America to give the disc to a high rank officer. once the 'Anchorage' picks you up, have them take you to North America, and if these guys give chase, I guess its another chance for war." Jack shrugged, "north vs south, sounds like the civil war is gonna repeat itself" Jack quietly sneaks out.

Duke put down the radio after hearing his daughter is coming out to see him, but he couldn't let her see him in his condition, he walks back to the lodge and finds the bathroom again, he looks in the cabin doors and finds a towel, he turns on the hot water and takes a shower.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

After Mike made some calls to ensure the package was delivered he took a flight home. He was tired after such a long flight, and took a taxi home to relax and catch a breather. The next day he reopened his garage, and started to look around for another Jeep to replace the one lost in south america, Mike's garage was open for buisness...
    Don't Panic

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Mayu head was in a daze. She couldn't concentrate on anything.
    "Get rid of them!!"
    Mayu had no idea what she wanted to do. In the end though she would have too...
    No right now she couldn't think about that. She had to think about something else. Right at this thought she felt a sharp pain in her head.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Johnathan didn't have to go far before he arrived at a open corner store. Going up to the service desk, he tried talking to the guy there, only to spend 10 minutes trying to understand him while trying to get him to understand he couldn't speak his language. It wasn't until a teenage girl came from a room on the other side of the desk that they finally managed to get somewhere.

"Hello, can I help you?

"Thank god, English. Yeah, I'm looking for somewhere not too expensive to stay around here. You know anything nearby?

"Yeah, I know a place. Just go out, turn right & walk to the next driveway. There's a motel there, & I can promise you there'll be someone there who'll can speak English well enough to help you.

"Thankyou very much. See you later."

"Later..."

Noticing something in her smile, he turned & left as the girl started talking to her father, Johnathan recognizing the word Papa. Following the girls directions, he found the motel & walked over to the office. There were a few cars already parked in front of several rooms, as well a several large dumpsters located around the place. With a bell chiming as he entered the office, he was greeted by a woman who didn't seem to speak English either. Before he started getting worried he'd never get any help, the teenage girl showed up again, puffing at bit. The woman turned to the girl & said something, the girl replying & adding Mamma at the end.

"Fancy meeting you here..."

"Hey, I said there'd be someone who speaks English here. Didn't say if it would be me or not."

"Fair enough. Mind if I book a room for a couple of days? I need to sort some stuff out, but I'm stuck here for a while first. I'm not sure how long I'll be staying, does that matter?"

"Sure. We do have a special going where you pay up front & save a few bucks, or you can pay by the night."

"I'll pay for 3 nights up front. That should be long enough to start with. so how much will that be?"

"225 Real please. Thankyou very much, enjoy your stay. Here's your key, there's a pool around the back, your rooms on the second floor in the middle area."

"Thanks, bye the way, you remind me of my sister when she was your age. What's your name?"

"Rachael. My parents wanted a American sounding name, to help me go places. Fat load of good it's done me so far, without me they'd never get any foreign customers. I speak 4 languages you know."

"Really? Well, No offense, but I've gotta take care of some stuff right now. I'll talk to you later Alright?"

Waving as he left for his room, he frowned a bit as he thought of his sister. Finding his room, he locked the door & started looking for cameras or any other bugging devices.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast