+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: The 3089 War

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The 3089 War

Duke pointed his M16 at the women who fell and stood silent for a while. "what are you doing here? are you a 28?" he asked while keeping his weapon pointed at the women. then he said "get up agains't the wall" while turning up his radio. "This is Duke, I need two men here at the abandon house now!!" He said to his radio, then he waited for his back up to arrive and stood watching the women laying on the ground. "Don't move" he said as he kept his M16 pointed at her.....
    Last edited by hellknight; Mar 14, 2008 at 12:54 PM.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright every one take up positions. Be ready for anything." Nefion says as he looks around to see how many are still with him. 'Men what am I going to do now. I lost half of my troops because of a stupid pilot.' As he thinks to himself Jack his second in command say " Sir what are our orders now? Sir are you alright?" Nefion comes to "Sorry Jack just trying to think of what to do" he say in a hazes. "Alright every one get ready to move out. We will stay in one squad but two groups each has 6 in them. There will be a 25 feet gap between the two groups. Every on move out." Nefions say's.
    Last edited by rock on; Mar 14, 2008 at 01:09 PM.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

After a few soldiers came in, another soldier came in rushing, "Sir!, we spotted some soldiers 1 mile from here" said the soldier trying to catch his breath, Duke gave the orders to his two soldiers "you two keep her in here and make sure she doesn't do anything stupid" and gave one of the soldiers her weapons and took three soldier with him to cutoff the wondering soldiers.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

"Sir there is movement ahead" Jack reported "Alright every one take up positions to ambush them. First group will lead them to us." Nefion said. Looking around as his six men where getting ready for the ambush he notice that they might run into other humans. "Also men put on you bio cams to see if there are humans or robots. Don't want to kill any of our own."

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Jade looked back at the Nano 28 following her. She shook her head and kept walking. For the disk she had downloaded the data on. Suddenly she heard a noise quickly she motioned her soliders to get down. She then ordered the Nano 28 to split up. Each carrying an empty disk. She waited until everyone was gone and continued on her own. I wonder who they sent to back me up... I hope it ain't one of those damn 28s. Jade cursed under her breath as she contined to get to her checkpoint before anyone else could track her down.

Jade stop to check her surroundings. This was the checkpoint... yet no one was here. She step back climb a huge tree while she waited for the person or people sent for the undergrond unit. All she could do was wait. Dammit... Jade cursed under her breath as she prepared for a long night.
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Thanks

As Duke and his men were coming up a trial, they saw on a radar, movement was stopped, "alright everyone, quietly" said Duke in a quiet voice and his soldiers started walking quietly pointing their guns in almost every direction. Then Duke saw someone up in a tree and saw some other movement in the opposite direction, "we're not alone boys" said Duke as he loaded up his M16.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Mike saw nothing but trouble, he was force to take his time as two forces seemed to have droped on top of his contact. One of them went live on a radio, all he could hear was the encripted static. The other force was a bit of a suprise, but Mike was used to bad intel. He started getting ready for a night engagement, geting his gear ready he carefully screwed the silencer onto his P90 and decided to switch the desert eagle for a smaller silenced pistol. Making sure nothing rattled in his ghillie suit, Mike started making his way to one of the groups, his knife in one hand.

He needed to cross one of the groups to get to his contact, but it was going to be close. He would have to take one or two down, to help slow them down. He moved like a shadow in the twilight, the training that was downloaded to him came from the best of the best and he was a ghost. He had to stop a few times when someone insisted on trying to find him.

Pulling out a flashbang grenade he was going to kill everyones night vision. He clicked a cricket like noise maker that all of the underground carried and clicked three times fast to tell his contact that he was going to pop off a grenade. two more click a few seconds later told them that it would be a flashbang. He dared go no closer, he pulled the pin and let the spoon fly off as the grenade hissed in his hand he counted a few seconds off before throwing it into the middle of the squad, and he hit the dirt.
    Don't Panic

Thanks

As Duke and his soldiers began to move slowly through a valley, Duke looked at his 3 three men and grabbed his radio and said "This is Duke Echo 1, we need reinforcements immediatly, possilbe hostiles may be dangerous threat over" as he put his radio back he heard on his radio "roger that Echo sending reinforcements to your position, over and out" as the radio went quiet, Duke motioned his soldiers to a halt position to wait for reinforcements, One of the soldiers said in a quiet voice "Duke, how did you survived in that explosion? I mean come one, no one could have survived that" Duke looked at him and then back at the fields, Then Duke said in a quiet voice "Two nano-300s helped me out of that place before it blew up" Then the whole squad became quiet and heard movement from a distance......
    Last edited by hellknight; Mar 17, 2008 at 08:29 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast