+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: The 3089 War

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The 3089 War

"Damn, i liked that jeep" Mike said as they ran throught the forest, the helo following gave orders for them to stop "Like hell im gonna stop, a few more meters my ammo case is there" the ran on and Mike started looking for the case, he founded it hidden at the base of a tree untouched. Heaving off the lid the first thing he did was toss the silenced pistol and put his Deagle back on. The second was pulling out stinger missile. He waited for the tone for a good lock on...the weapon beeped a solid tone "Eat this fly boy" and the missile popped out of hte tube and the rocket motor started up as it zoomed toward the helo...as close as they were there would be no time to evade...
    Last edited by Jepray; Mar 17, 2008 at 03:10 PM.
    Don't Panic

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Mayu stood there. How could she have got caught. The man that had the gun pointed at her had left to go somewhere. She heard gunshots.
    "Where did that man go?"
    "Shut up and don't do anything stupid."
    Mayu stood there silently. She had a job to do. She couldn't just stand here. She need to get that information back.
    As the guards waited quietly for the man to return Mayu thought carefully about how to make her next move.
    There. The guards had turned away from her for just a moment. Bad move. She quickly got her picket knife and sliced one of the guard's throat.
    "He-" Before the other could make a sound she slit his throat too.
    She got her guns and left room.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Sven had marched for a few days after crossing the border, and his primary power pack was getting low.
    But he never gave up, he continued to march until he came to a goverment facility. "Well at least I can charge for a bit." Sven said as he walked through the gates.

"Halt! who goes there?" came the cry from a nearby soldier. "Just a soldier like yourself." Sven answered back as he waled towards the man. "Now I understand duty, so please get the person who operates this facility for me."
    Sven said as the guard came nearer. "Very well, Wait here." said the guard as he walked off.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Duke heard a explosion from a distance and turned back only to see the helicopter spinning around in circles, Duke turned to his radio "Copter 1 what is your situation??, get ahold of that bird now!!!!" Duke yelled to his radio and heard a reply "CAN'T HOLD HER SIR!!! WE'RE GOING DOWN!!!" then the radio went static after hearing a loud crash. Duke and his stood silently. Duke laughed a little, "That women is good, but we don't have to worry about that" then he turned to one of hist men "call base and bring that truck" he said as he sat on a rock................
    Last edited by hellknight; Mar 18, 2008 at 08:38 AM.

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Jade looked up and her vision got alittle blurry. A bullet from a M16 has hit her primary vessel of power. It was not completely broken but enough to drain her energy. Suddenly she fell back. "Ahh." Jade looked at her guns. Dammit... it wasn't suppose to happen this way... who triggered the alarm...? Jade reached and got the disk. "Here." Jade held it out to him. "You don't have long. Make sure you put this in the Commander's hands yourself. The resistance depends on this." Jade looked around. "You're about 300 meters away from the safty zone." Jade looked at him. "If you go now, you can make it by morning." Jade laid back to steady the energy drain.
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Mike spiked what he couldnt carry, he took the disk but didnt leave her. "I dont leave a man behind" he grabed her, carrying her in a firemans hold, over his shoulders. he hussled throught the forest, 300meters wasnt that far to carry her. He had carried more on his specops missions for farther. Tonight they would escape, as he ran the night turned to day briefly was the timer on his ammo crate hit zero and went off. The light to their backs he never looked back...
    Don't Panic

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Duke remembered about a women back at the base and called it in, "Prison guard, is she still there?" he asked on the radion and only heard silence, then after moments later he hears a voice "Sir, the guards are dead, their necks are slit, every soldier is looking all over the base, but sir, the truck, its....gone sir" the radio went quiet again. Duke grabbed his radio "We have to assume we have a spy on our back then, get everyone ready for a attack, am going on foot after the disk myself, I'll call for reinforcements" Duke turned off his radion and began to ran for the enemies base in Brazil....

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Jade wanted to agrue but found she didn't have the energy. She hated the fact that he was carrying her. She would have rathered stayed behind. She felt heat from the explosion on her face. She knew she had to find a place to rebut her systems data and let the second unit of her power install. But the guards that were after them and the state they both were in, there was hardly anytime to think. Finally she just closed her eyes and went blacked out.
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast