+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: The 3089 War

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The 3089 War

Mike just looked at him..."Your stubborn for a human, i guess our fate is in her hands" As he shook the deadman switch to remind him about the mines he was basicly standing on top of. Mike just laughed
    Don't Panic

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Jade had been blacked out but her back systems was now active. She slightly opened her eyes and noticed the man from the base kneeling beside her. He was tending to her! Jade was slightly confused. He shoots at us now he... helping me...? Jade closed her eyes again. Okay. Suddenly with a fast pace movement Jade brought out her Ka-Bar army knife and placed it roughly against his throat. "Now... put down your gun." Jade's voice was smooth. "Don't try anything or... my hand just might slip and you blood just might spill." Jade tightened her grip on him as she waited for his reply.
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"A debt for a debt, a life must be paid, if it weren't for your 300s saving me out of that doom?, I wouldn't be here" After tending to her leg Duke got up slowly and looked at the mines, then looked back at the woman, "my debt has been paid" he said in a quiet voice and he put a disc in his back pocket. Duke started to walk back to his base and heard a lot of commotion on his radio "This is Duke, mission completed, disc has been recovered and....what is going on??" asked Duke and heard a reply, "Sir we got new friendly contacts, they were looking for any survivors of that wrecked copter sir!" Duke asked again, "any word of that missing truck?" he waited for a reply and looked back at the man and woman, then thought to himself, All that trouble for a disc? then he looked at the disc and stopped talking about it. A replied came on the radio "Sir we found out that woman took the truck, but our tanks should be coming in very shortly sir!" Duke replied "copy that over and out"

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Jade watched him go. I have a feeling I'll be meeting you again... She got up and walked over the the other. She scanned his leg. Then she looked at him. "I had given you an order..." Jade ripped off part of her shirt and tied it around his wound. "We have lost the disk." Jade looked at his leg then back at him. "I would have been find." Jade smiled slightly, but looked away. "We're close the the safty zone." She stood up. "Shall we go?" Jade asked she looked down at him and offered her hand. "Need some help?"

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

As Duke kept walking, he heard some noises in the bushes, he pointed his M16 at the moving bushes, Duke yelled out "COME ON OUT NOW!!!" then the bushes stop, Duke scoffed, "animals-" and Duke was attacked by a unknown dog like machine, and was dragged down to the bottom of the hill and Duke suffered a few bruises and cracked ribs and grabbed his M16 and pointed at the machine and said "what the hell are you??" and it replied "what the hell are you??"

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Mike took her out stretched hand to get up. "I'll be fine"He quickly dressed the wound, he set the mines ot go to auto in 5minutes and picked up his sack "Lets just get the hell out of here" he followed her to the border
    Don't Panic

Thanks

They had reached the border of the safty zone. Jade stopped and turned to him. "We didn't lose the disc." Jade reached inside her inner jacket pocket and pulled out the real disk. "I had to give you a fake one. I knew they would catch up with us." Jade turned back around. "It was supposed to be an easy operation. Get in get out. But someone tipped the alarm." Jade tightened her fist. "Damn those bone bags..." Jade trailed off. "Thank you..." Jade turned back to him. "For rebuting my systems."

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Sven had waited for five minutes, when a scientist stepped out into the courtyard. "Welcome to the Nano-recycling plant, and who are you?" The scientist asked as he walked towards Sven.
    "Well first off." Sven said as the scientist came ever closer,"What do you mean by Nano-recycling plant?" Sven asked stopping the scientist in his tracks.
    "And secondly, who are you?" Sven asked as his battery became lower and lower.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast