+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread: The 3089 War

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The 3089 War

Duke laughed at he pulled out 5 EMP grenade and pulled all the pins and throw them at the same time straight at the dog machine, "YOU UGLY MOTHER-" as he ran with a double barrel gun then the EMP grenades blew up creating huge wave of Electric statice 200 meters out. Duke flew half ways away from his target and landed on his back rough on a huge boulder and screamed "ahhhhhh!!!" as he layed on the ground Duke looked around only to find his gun laying next to him, Duke had enough strenght to make a distress call on his radio "This...is duke....send...evac...now!!" then the radio went quiet and Duke fell asleep.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

"nice, now lets get out of here before more gun crazy lunatics show up" he said, as they crossed into he safe zone, Mike pulled out his sat phone and asked for pick up from the new location "i really need a beer. Hi" he said to her, holding out a hand," I'm Mike Dunith" as he finaly introduced himself
    Don't Panic

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

A helicopter was flying right next to the border and gunners were keeping an eye out, soon they saw two figures and one gunner pointed his M60 at the targets until the pilot said "Don't shoot, we're right next to the border, we don't want a war now do we?" and the gunner stand down watching the two and the helicopter flew by them and kept the search for their team leader.

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Jade looked back at him. Something about him was familiar, but she could put her finger on it. She took his hand. "I'm Jade." Jade smiled. "I could use one to." She turned back and started to run toward the safty zone.
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Mike had called ahead and had his pick up move to the new location, along with some new wheels they were finaly headed home. Mike noticed something in they way Jade moved, a past experiance? He wasnt sure, and put the thought to the back of his mind. As they crossed the border another enemy chopper flew overhead its gunner first pointed the gun at him then backed down. Mike smiled and waved, then fliped him the bird as he crossed the border "Better luck next time!" he shouted, of course next time he won't need to rescue anyone...
    Don't Panic

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Mayu had been watching the man they called Duke for awhile now. He seem to be doing the same thing she was doing. Of course he did save that woman(she notice that it was a one of those 300s). But he had gotten that disk. She had to get it. This was her chance. As he was talking on the radio. Mayu slowly walked out of the darkness where Duke was.
    "Nice to meet you again. I'm sorry but i have to have that disk."
    Mayu pulled out her two guns,pointing them at Duke.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Jade check them into a hotel. "In the morning I'll get on a flight to the compound." She nodded. "You can head back to your post whenever you want to." Jade walked around the car to his side of the door. "Here," Jade reached behind her and pulled out the disk. "Take this." Jade smiled. "I know. I had to give you a fake." Jade looked away. "They won't stop tracking us." Jade looked back at him. "Make sure the commander gets it."
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Thanks

"Sure thing Jade" Mike said as he headed off to the gift shop of the hotel. Mike bought all the data disks that they had and went back to the front desk. He had a few of them mailed to a marked destination from diffrent carriers...the also kept a few disks on his person, but no one would look in the mail, and the data disk was safe...
    Jade had already gone up to her room, Mike went to the bar in the lobby and had a drink. There was something bugging him about Jade, a distant memory, like a ghost he could quite see. Soon he had downed a couple pints, Mike gave up trying to access the memorys of a previous life and went up stairs to get some down time. A car would pick them up in the morning to take them to the airport where a plane was waiting...
    Don't Panic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast