+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Adventure: Heroes

In a different time, in a different world, a place where Elfs, Orcs, Humans, Wizards, and Witch's. all together lived in peace, but like other worlds there are always corruption, deception, and murderes. each of these different nations live in borders. but they can move in each other's territories. There are enemies about as well that are a threat to this world. the Demora has been looking for new lands for ages, as soon as they learned about this worlds land for its resources of its iron, gold, silver, and its evil sites.

The Demora opened their gates to this world, and invaded their country for its fertilized lands. The nations leaders did not take this so kindly, they spent their armys to meet the Demora in the cold mountains. Between the two worlds became the great war. Thousands of Demora and the Nations army fell, but the dark prince himself entered this war, he has no name, his followers only call him 'Dark Prince'. He led a vast army across the world, and destroyed anything that lived in this world.

The nation leader's grew wary of this invasion. the humans supreme chancellor has a suggestion. if they could find a a champion in the nations world, they could have the champion led their army again'st the dark prince. But anyone in the world could be that person, is it a woman?, man?, elf?, orc?, wizard?, or witch? No one knows until they find this champion. As they wait for them, their great journey has begun.

Somewhere in a city near the market.

Verheiden layed on his back on top of a shop, he sighs of boreness. "when is the next heist?" he asked himself as he layed still. he could hear children coming out of the store he's laying on. Verheiden sat up, and slid off the building in front of building. the old man who is running store waves at him "hey verheiden, here's something for that errand you helped me with" shouted the old man as he tossed a apple at Verheiden, he catches it and bites and waves good-bye as he left, now its his time to pickpocket, he only chases after the rich.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes

I was standing outside the bar,its my break time, I watch this very handsom man walk down the street with an apple in his mouth...I yelled at him "Hey come on over to the bar you can have a drink on the house thats only if you want..?"

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

"Ashna hayen asti limu sen rayha" she told her father. (Something is very wrong with your spells)

Sara looked hopefully at her father who only shook his head and walked away.The images that she saw as she closed her eyes and the emotions of confusion and sadness. Although this druid had ben the one to rescue her her dreams had been telling her that he is not one to trust.

Who should she trust ? her mind asks. She went out of the house thinking of going to the market place and fix something for her father, this might clear her doubts and her mind.

she always wonders off in to the side streets when going to the market and it's a wonder that the merchants have not figured her out as an elf. They still think her the adopted human child of the druid. She walked on and tunred right into the corner street she usallu goes to to reach the store she gets their necessities. she didn't see if there was someone coming or not she was still lost in her thoughts.

She had turned blindly and bumped into someone
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; May 14, 2008 at 01:42 PM. Reason: editing post
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Jenereth walked light-footed, he was agile for his tender age, his build and travels helping considerably with that fact. His face was hidden behind his cloak, only two black dots peered out as they scanned the market carefully; he took in everything once and memorized it instantly. There were people here, some of different races that Jenereth has only seen in text form while others, they all looked, or were, human as far as Jenereth was concerned. His head spun at the chilling thought there were so many people here in the middle of wartime.

Wartime…

Jenereth lowered his head in silent prayer, he had heard of war, but this would be his first time experiencing it. His pace slowed considerably, about him the people had to maneuver around him with grumpy tones. I want to document this war, Jenereth thought sharply, his mind made up with his new found freedom.

Suddenly, due to his absentminded nature, Jenereth hit someone else. He casually gazed at them, though nervous at the encounter he did show it. “Excuse me,” Jenereth spoke, his tone was shallow and wise, one you’d expect from someone as old as he is. He looked at the person, a girl of about late teens to early twenties in appearance. She, like every other person of her race, looked beautiful. Jenereth’s grew skeptical as he spotted wings protruding from her back. “Are you okay?” Jenereth forced his eyes away from the wings

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

It'd been three years since he'd left the cave. Three years and still no clue as to who he was or where he came from.

"Don't be all depressed Z, I'm sure we'll find out soon."
    The look of sincerity staring back at him was rare. It made him chuckle a little
    "there that's the spirit" she said darting up onto a rock just over his head. "You and I we were made for great things!" and with that she jumped down wrapping one of her arms around his shoulder like some sort of older sister rocking him a little side ways.

Z couldn't refrain. He burst out laughing and recieved a small fist print on the side of his face. "What?" he said defensively it's not like I was laughing at ... before he could finish his scentence the girl tackled him knocking them both over a hill into a vast clearing.

"don't even say you weren't lauging at me, We've been inseperable for 19 years and you think you can trick me." Z was in no position to argue because the way that they'd landed she was on his chest pinning his back flat to the ground.

"I guess you're right..." she let him up to his elbows settling herself onto his stomach. "I mean you usually are."

To hide her quickly redding face and diminishing anger she spat out " and to top it off ...you ... you haven't even given me a name yet!" with this last statement she got up rather roughly leaving Z on his back speachless and a little sore. "Umm Z..." a hint of fear tainted her voice.

Realizing the sudden change in her mood Z jumped up drawing his sword it's brillian glow and sheer size incapable of helping him in battle except to control the faint glow that is magic, for him a tremendous unknown power with infinite potential but no control.

"Z we need to get out of here, now!" she had a surprisingly steady voice considering the danger that Z saw.
    Over the crest on the other side of the clearing a shadow of noise and darkness quickly engulfed the edge of the hill and was approaching at an alarming rate. "Z you have to do something... now would be good!"

Zenn felt dizzy. The world was spinning and there was a dull ache on his chest and a light pounding sensation. "why? why? WHY did you do it Z?"

"I'm hungry." His voice was weak but still audible and it surprised Z that it was his own.

Shock, anger, and joy filled the arms that flung themselves around his neck almost threatening to strangle him. " I thought... You had me worried lighting up brighter then a firefly caught in a campfire... then suddenly we're here in some dark alley way that reaks of death in a city who knows where and you're out and now all you can say is I'm hungry!" she wasn't making sense and she knew it so she cut herself short.

"You were worried about me Pann?"
    "NO! " she said crossing her arms defiantly "... it's just what kind of a shadow would I be if I let my person die..." "Pann? who's Pann? You'd better not be calling me funny names or..."
    "It's my name for you... well it is now. I was thinking that you needed a name I mean we get along well enough but it's really akward for me to just say 'hey you' all of the time. I wasn't sure if it'd offend you for me to name you so I never brought it up but when you brought it up in the clearing I realized that it's something important to you."
    "Panuh... PAnN..." the girl said it a few times trying to get a taste for the name. "I like it" she beemed "thanks Z"

"Great! Now lets get some food! I'm kinda hungry"
    The two stepped from the dark alley way and into the busy mercantile street. Pann instantly ran over to one of the stands and picked out an armful of her favorite foods. The vendor looked somewhat shoked to see his wares floating in the air. "I uh... sorry" Z tossed more then enough to pay for the food on the scale and hurried away to a corner out of plain view dragging the girl behind him and losing some of the small bright pink fruit along the way.
    "Pann! you can't be doing that! we've discussed this many times! Every city it's the same! You lose yourself in the crowd!" Z's voice was hushed but it was also sharp.
    Rather defiantly pan answered "you could try being a little more like me. Mr. I uh... sorry" she said the last words in a mock tone of shyness. "I never understood why you have such a hard time with people."

Z was quiet and just ate his food hoping that noone noticed the spectacle. Least of all anyone from the communities of wizards and witches within the area, or worse, Demora spies.

OOC: I'm sorry... I'm too lazy to type Zenn yet I make a rediculously long intro... well, tell me if this is major not good. if so I'll shorten things up.
    Last edited by Corvus; May 20, 2008 at 06:28 PM.

... and join my rebellion against time.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Grrr....This so boring...Vash says as he walks through some town. Its very crowded, as if its a party. Children run and laugh. He looks around and sighs a bit. There is nothing for me here....As go for the next town, a little child picking up foods from a stand, with absolutely nothing! Well now. Theres something you don't see everyday.

He then gives his attention to the kids. He looks in astonishment as one kids make the foods levitate, and as the other try to stop her from doing so. He laughs a bit, and he continues to walk. The as he is walking away, he overhears a group of men talking. "See? What did I tell you guys? Even children are freaks now at days..." Another one starts to speak, " So how do we deal with them?" A man in the back says, " The same way we treat all freaks of nature, heh." Then the groups starts to laugh. Vash overhearing this, he holds on to his necklace and thinks to himself, Dear....How should I go on this one?

A faint breeze blows into the direction of the group who were plotting against the kids. Vash got the message loud and clear. I felt the same way, hehehehe.....

He then walks up behind the group. He puts his arms over two of the mens shoulders. Hey guys, whats going on? They all look at him with a cold stare. "Beat it! Mind your own business!" The men started to get angry at Vash. Awwww. so I cant hang out with you guys? I'm hurt to hear that. The men then push Vash off and start to crack their knuckles, as if they were going to fight Vash. All except for one. He started to sweat and step back slowly. The other men turned around.

"Hey, whats wrong? you ok?" The scared man looked at all of them as if they were crazy. "Do you not know who that man is?!?! Are you all sick in the head!?!" They looked at him as if he went nuts. "What are you talking about?" The scared man steps back slowly while talking. " The man who retired the knights...the one who single-handedly defeated over 100 orcs....by himself!!!" They all turned around slowly to look at him. "It cant be! No, it just cant be! Its.....its...."
    Vash, the juggernaut, at your service. He says as he smirks a little bit. He then leans against a stone and points at the children from before.
    You see those kids? You leave those kids alone. They did nothing to you. You want to bully someone, then bully me. Then walks up him and asks, "well......they are different then us! Why should we leave them alone?"

Vash then gets off of the stone he was leaning on. He makes a fist with his left hand.Watch and see.....He then strikes the stone with a single strike, causing it to shatter into dust.
    The group of men were in total shock. Vash looks at them and says with a smirk....I was using my weak hand...Would you like to see me use my strong hand?

The instant he said that the group had already ran from him in sheer fear. He laughs a little bit and he goes back to walking out of the town.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

"I am okay i think" she says to the person she bumped into, she hastily got up and adjusted her cloak.

" uhm,... please don't mention this to anyone that you saw what was on my back. My father will be upset that i am out here in the market place."

She quickly got up and picked up her basket and proceeded to the merchant's store straight ahead. "gosh she said to herself looks like eveyone is in a hurry i better get mos t of the things i need so that i'll be home by dusk for perparations of her father's new spells.

She scurried away letting her long white hair fall ot really minding others were watching. " shenu silha avna" ( i better be careful next time)
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Verheiden hears a womans asking him to have a drink on her, verheiden looks around points to himself "you talking to me?" he asked as he takes another bite from the apple, "sure" he said with a smile, he see's a rich man walking by him, Verheiden quickly snatches his gold and hides it behind his back before going into the bar. "my name is verheiden, whats your?" he waited for a response as he chews on the apple, and walks into the bar standing next to her. I wonder where she's from? he said to himself. oh well guess I can take that drink, but I never leave without paying it first.
    Last edited by hellknight; May 15, 2008 at 10:51 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast