+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes

I looked at the person behind me is was sara. "Well the room right up those stairs, second door to the left." I said as I pointed towards the stairs. Then I was finishing up a person had walked in. "Hello? are you guys still open??". "No, sorry you'll have to come back tomorrow." I said as I was heading towards the stranger

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok then. Sorry for disturbing you. He then leaves quietly, not to cause a scene. He then looks up at the sky. Well, I guess a nice walk will get me back to my senses. Then, a warm gentle wind caresses him. He gently holds on to his pendant and lets off a gentle sigh. Don't worry dear. I will be alright...., he says to himself quietly. He then walk under a tree. He then jumps up to one of the highest branches and sits on it.
    Tonight is a great night to sleep outside. I wish it was like this all the time. He then leans back against the tree and lets his mind wander off into to star-lit sky.
    Last edited by Sol-x; May 27, 2008 at 12:21 PM. Reason: typos

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I watch as the guy who had enter my bar leave."Whew, everybody is gone and I can now get some rest." I walk towards the doors and lock them. "Well I guess thats everything time to go to sleep." I walk up the stairs to my bedroom wonder where the poor guy went. "Hmm well no worries now, he is gone." I enter my room and just crawl into bed hoping the next day is not as exhausting as today.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Pyro was pacing the floor thinking how he can keep track of Sakura aside from the Goblin. He was thinking of ways to make sure he wins her back and she trust him again.

Was he going to say a spell or summon one of the demaoran to pretend to be one ot them. He stared out the window and the gelam in his eyes were something he can't hide this time.

The kind of gleam that told someone he was up to no good. Aside of his crossed thoughts that appeared to be a dreadful force from behind cause him to grasp his breath of dillusion to a cold faint of shock.

"Is this my time to suffer my loss of selfishness?"

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

Zenn and Pann were walking down a side street just off of the mercantile street. Nightfall was approaching at an alarming rate and they were looking for some shelter.
    No sooner then Zenn heres the sound of metal clanking behind them then Pann is lifted up into the air.
    "..." <PANN!> To Zenn's surprise he'd been muted. Then he realised almost instantly that he was bound by an invisible weight making it impossible to move. He was already half turned around. He strained his eyes to see the stranger he couldn't see a face but he saw a metallic glint and heard the clanking of a refined metal.

Good evening children. Do not be alarmed these measures are merely for your own protection. I am Azaeleus Flint chief magistrate for his magesty the king. I only ask your cooperation and I can guarentee your safety. If not... there was another metallic sound and a bronze halbard carved through the air it's red ribboned point stopping at the base of Zenn's neck; well let's just not go there.

The stranger did something because instantly the sides of one of the houses bubbled in on itself revealing the indise of a prison cell. From their education in magic they knew he'd opened a portal. "In." he commanded
    and Zenn and Pan went peacefully and the bubbles closed behind them.

"JUST GREAT!" Zenn screamed as he kicked a wall, which he soon regretted but never expressed in his anger. Then slumped down on one of the beds and fell asleep immediately.

Pan however was not so upset. Tomorrow was Z's birthday and regardless of if he remembered or not, he would ascend.

... and join my rebellion against time.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm? Whats going on over there? Vash had seen what happen with Z and Pann. He continues to seem them walk into a bubble, and then it disappeared. He then jumps off of the tree he was sitting on.

Heh. What a twist of fate to see those two again, let alone the circumstances. Vash then run towards the same spot. He looks around to see if there is a way in. How do I get in there?? He continues to look for a way in.

He then notices a window near the top of building. He then yells out. Z! Pann!! Can you hear me?! If you are in there, say something!!

A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Sakura had gone up the room that Kiani had pointed out. She was dead beat and had forgotten to hand her the pouch of coins for the lodgings.

She heard voices from down stairs and was still deciding whether to go down or go upstairs. Curiosity had won her and she had never been curious of others but this was her time away from Pyro.

She decided to head upstairs but was having problems sleeping and kept tuning her ears for sounds outside. it seemed even the creatures outside had decided to be quiet.

She said the sleep spell with out the use or speaking to sleep this time and in her dream she saw one shadow looming about her every action for some reason she saw this and one ditant memory of a little boy with grey eyes giving her a dagger with a phoenix design at the hilt. She was tossing and turning in her sleep this time.

" No ! don't ! " Sakura shouted as she woke up screaming " She sat on the bed tearful this time. "I wanted the dream , i needed that memory for me to find my roots and what happened to them" she said this in a painful whisper that could have broken the heart of anyone watching her .
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; May 28, 2008 at 10:25 AM. Reason: add entry
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Thanks

Vas sudennly hears a person screaming. He looks to where it came from. He starts to get agitated. Grr...I have a bead feeling about this. He the walks away from the wall where he saw Z and pann walk into. He the cracks his knuckles. Z! Pann! If you can hear me, get away from the wall! I'm going to smash it! He then dashes at the wall throws a right punch at the wall, hoping that the kids had heard him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast