+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes

" someone thought i was in trouble but it's okay at least for the damages. it's the least i can do." SAkura said shoving the money in Kiani's hand. " do you mind if i close the door Kiani i have to get dressed. "

My name is Vash, nice to meet you, regradless of the circumstances. And dont worry about the damages. It was my fault for this, and I will pay. And your name is?
    Sakura closed the door being so sorry for being rude to her hostess. " My name is Sakura."

She was slightly aware that he was staring at her now. " Do you mind if i ask you to leave i have to get dressed. " she told him a bit embarassed and still quite pink from the incident.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh. My apologies. He leaves the room quiclkly. He wipes the sweat from his head. Wow, she is pretty.... He then holds on to his pendant tightly. If this what you call a joke dear, then you are soooooooooo not funny, he said to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I step back so she can close the door. "Yeah go ahead." I turn around and head back towards my room. "Dang and I thought I was going to get a goodnights rest." I thought nope guess not.

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Sakura had made sure that Vash had gone out of the room. she then closed her eyes and said the form wall spell.

she took a bath and dressed leisurely and found herself humming and singing a lot of interesting people . She smiled but still found it annoying that a man had seen her oddity.

She hurriedly went down to see if she can catch breakfast down stairs or go out to the market and fix herself her own breakfast in the kitchen.

Thanks

Heads down stairs. No point and trying to sleep."Ah, so Sara what you want for breakfast?" I asked her as I walked into the bar seeing she was standing down there.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, its morning already? well, might as well head out. He waves to Sakura. Pleasure to meet you, Sakura. Take care He quietly walks out of the place and starts to look to buy some food.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Thanks

I yell at him. "Hey if you want you can stay for breakfast?" I stand there. Waiting for an answer.

Thanks

" i didn't disturb you did I? i was thinking of going to the market to buy something to cook i can help you here while our adventure has not started. i promise i will use minimal magic unless i need to." She told Kiani and was expecting her to say no.

Sakura had been thinking maybe she was singing too loud when she ws dressing up and woke up the others.

She had used magic to duplicate her closthes form yesterday . "Kiani, is there a seamstress nearby , i am sorry but i grew up in this town but am not familiar with it. Sorry for being a bother but i had Kendra looking after me then. I uh.... kinda need a few clothes." she said in a hurry while waiting for an answer she listened to the birds singing by the window.she shyly waved to Vash who seemed to be in a hurry
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; May 28, 2008 at 04:26 PM. Reason: spell check

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast