+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes

"Yeah it is okay if you stay here I don't mind. Yeah umm...down the street big sign can't miss it." I told her. I head behind the bar for some water.

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

Zenn's groans filled the dungeon. Pain and horror failing in comparison to every sound. Even more unerving to the guards on the upper levels is that they were the screams of a kid. Noone talked much about the methods of torture used in the lower dungeon. People only knew the few rumors that circulated the castle halls. Today, the rumors would take a turn for the worst.

Pann sat in the corner of the cell throughout the whole process horror struck She'd known his power, she was created from it she also knew that he'd mature into it full like all wizards, she just...
    "not now... not, in this cell. PLEASE GOD NO!!!" hiding her eyes and ears from the thing she was about to witness, futile at best. Tears streamed down her face

Although Zenn was being tortured, it was not the fault of any guard. Today was his nineteenth birthday, the day that he ascended (as it was called in the wizarding community) the day that he would be allowed to come into his birthright according to the laws which governed the universe. Basically the stoppers on his magic were slowly popping out and the energy which had been bottled for nearly 2 decades needed to escape. In any other place, Zenn would have been fine and his energy would merely have manifested itself in some destructive way on an object out side his body causing him only a little bit of growing pains. In the prison cell however, his body was forced to contain the vast power surge.

The magic began manifesting itself in physical forms. Zenn's body was lifted into the air and stretched out. Glowing spikes like tiny blue diamonds began poking outward through his skin only to be shoved in by the self applying barrier moments later when the pulse stopped and reemerge again more visciously and further and retract again. Though this alone was very painful, what was happening on the inside was far more altering and excrutiating.

The magic having nowhere to go began infusing itself into his organs and bones. His muscles grew taught across his frame breaking bones in his arms and legs until the magic rushed into them fixing the damage and imbuing itself into his bones. A deposit of energy gathered at the center of his forehead forming a large blue diamond and so on, the energy continued to course throughout his body changing everything about him.

The end result was this, by the eleventh hour (the hour he was born) Zenn agguro was no longer recognizable as human. His eyes were silver but the pupils had augmented to tiny slivers. A hexagonal gemstone glowed in the center of his forehead his family crest gleaming inside it. The magic symbol which marked his right cheek now extended across his entire face. His hair was now a dark blue and his ears were elongated more then any elf's. From his back protruded two ethereal rays which spread into more rays in the form of wings. His two pointy teeth were now elongated and his entire face more hard and adult looking. Unable to expend itself solely by changing his body's structure the magic carved glowing blue emblems all down his body in intricate patterns.

The last changes happened almost instantaneously with the last major surge of magic energy sending the strongest burst of power outwards causing the barrier to bulge then like a sling shot force the energy back in with more force until the magic condensed itself within his heart drawing the most gut wrenching ear shattering cry from his lips.
    His body fell limply. Pann caught him and he slept in her arms.
    She was glad that he was alive.
    When Zenn awoke, Pann was gone.
    Last edited by Corvus; May 28, 2008 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Sorry it's long.

... and join my rebellion against time.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Vash then stopped when he heard the girl asked her to stay. Sure, I will be happy to stay and eat He said while holding his stomach. He walks back inside and takes a seat. While he sits down he starts to black out all of a sudden.

FLASHBACK

IS THAT ALL YOU GUYS GOT!? COME ON!!! He screams at the top of his lungs. After 2 straight hours, he has done the impossible. Over 100 orcs, slain by his hand alone. Bodies of the monster can be seen for miles. But he is badly hurt from the onslaught he went through. But through all the emotions he was goin through, it did not stop him in the slightest.

Heh, there is just one left now. So, what are you going to do now? Where is your blood lust now? Mines is still here, and I WILL satisfy it.....one way or another. The orc was too scared to move. It stood there while Vash slowly walked to him. The orc then had the strength to run. Vash started to laugh hysterically

Wow.........you know it is too late to escape me now! So don't run from me !. VAsh then punched the ground, and with that, an earthquake started. A giant crack ripped through the floor, following the orc. The orc tried its best to run, but to now avail. It fell in, but managed to catch unto the ledge. The orc started to cry slightly while screaming for help. Please!! Do not leave me like this! You must have a heart! P-Please help me!

Vash then looked at the orc as if he was a Manichean. He then turns away. Now why should I save your life? You murdered my little brother.....MY ONLY LITTLE BROTHER!!! Vash then stopped all of a sudden. He then starts to laugh. He then walks to the head of the orc. He grabs the orc by the hand and holds him in mid-air.

You know what? I wont kill you, but I will make regret EVER trying to fight me......after what you have done.... He then snaps his fingers. With that, the hole in the earth that he just made started to close up quickly. Vash then dropped him so that only his head was sticking out. The orc tried its best to break free and escape, but it was pointless. Before the orc can even try to do anything, his body was swallowed by the earth, from the neck down. He then looked at orc face, which was covered in tears.

You are free to do as you please, AFTER you are able to leave from that spot. The orc then stopped cry. Instead, it started to laugh. His voice was growing after what he said. You fool! You don't think that I cant escape from this? I am not that weak! The orc then started to move, so that he can escape. But for some reason, it was not as easy as it seems. The ground around him did not even crack, let alone break apart. Then Vash started to laugh.

Fool. Did you think that I wouldn't have a back up plan for you? While I used earth spell to clean up the mess I made, I also backed it up with a alchemy spell, causing the ground to change it components. For your case, I changed it from dirt, to stone.

Vash then starts to walk away. While he walks away, He talks out loud, Let it be known! Whoever challenges me will suffer a worse fate!

END FLASH BACK
    Last edited by Sol-x; May 30, 2008 at 05:16 AM. Reason: typos/change color

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Thanks

I turned to head towards the door that lead ot the back of the bar. "Well it will be a minute." I said to him. I open the door and enter the hidden kitchen behind the bar.

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

Pan was gone...
    Zenn stood up to his full height and examined the markings on the walls. They weren't there before. He'd recognised them as the invisible runes of magic that a wizard tries to create in his mind to cast spells. Now that he could see them, the weaves looked rahter childish and immature. (It's not that they were because these particular paths were created by one of the greatest in the realm. However a person can only draw so well blind.) Instantly he carved his own path through the runes snapping them all to shreds with intricate and fine woven patterns of his own.

The back wall of the cell changed smoothly into a portal not bubbly and diluted like most but clear and crisp like a newly polished window into the world. He stepped throught it pulling the hood of his cloak over his face.

Where was Pann? That thought was rather unnerving. As soon as he'd emerged on the other side of the wall he released the invisible paints and let the wall snap back to its grey stone structure. The guards were unnerved by the sight but knew better then to mess with what they thought was one of the kings wizards.

Zenn walked through the marcantile district. He was hungry, not for meat but for bread and fruit and cheese. He saw a familliar building and decided to duck inside. He was surprised to sense a faint residue of the magic that'd been cast there the previous day. He sat in a corner and waited for the bar maid to come ask him if he'd like anything.

Thanks

I walk over to the cabinet and grab some food and cook it up. "Mmm the smells good I hope he likes it because this is all I have." I put the bacon and eggs on plates. I walk out of the kitchen. "Breakfast is ready here ya go...hope ya like it." I sit down on the bar stool and start to eat.

Thanks

"Breakfast is ready here ya go...hope ya like it."
    Zenn was surprised that he'd gone unnoticed in the corner. "Ahem." He tried clearing his throat so that he wouldn't sound so gruff. "Excuse me miss. Would you happen to know where I can get some food and some clothes." Zenn help up the edge of his ripped and torn cloak as his stomach bellowed a roar of starvation. He kept his face hidden under the fringe of his hood. He'd spotted his reflection in a ouddle and knew that his apperance although it wasn't beastly or in any way unattractive, it most certainly was not normal.

"I'm sorry for the intrusion I just figured that since this is a tavern that their might be some breakfast. I only need a little and I can pay for it too."
    He produced five flawless sapphires from a pouch on his belt. 'Or, I could work for it do some hunting or the like' and he reached for the sword on his back. He was surprised that the wizard didn't take his armor, weapons, or any of his belongings for that matter but it still bothered him that he'd lost Pann.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Jep was back in the forest, asking for strength for the coming quest to help rid the land of evil. He spent the night up in a giant mother tree, whose trunk was easily over ten feet across. That night his town Elders entered his dreams, as the dream became reality Jep was once again in the great hall.
    Summoned to the Elder counsel he floated near the chanting old men. Skin like dried leather, time had shrunk them but there was no denying the shear strength that they still had. Images hovered over the giant fireplace as they chanted louder, images of massed armies coming from the mountains. Villages and cities burned as a horde consumed everything in sight. The image changed to more familiar ground as his own town at he base of the gap, but tears streamed down his face as the details became clear. first smoke then he saw bodies litter the ground, as more of the horde chased a family he saw his home burning, what was left of his parents and older sister still smoking. "You must stop the coming evil or we all will face this future" the voice of one of the elders whispered.
    In a cold sweat, Jep awoke. The morning rays of sunshine was just coming across the tree tops. Jep with even more conviction was ready to take on any and all forms of darkness to stop that vision from coming true...he headed back into town to see who would follow him...
    Don't Panic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast