+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes

I looked at the man who was standing in my bar. "Well you can take a seat and I'll cook you something up. Then after your done I'll see what I can do to fix you cloak." I walked back towards the kitchen and got him something to eat. "Here ya go Z now eat up." I sat back down continued to eat my food.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

"Here ya go Z now eat up." Bursting throught the front door of the bar; "Greetings,I hope that I may not be late." Behide Ranu came in three other small built men who came in and set up a box formation with Ranu at one of the sides seeing all was clear set of to one of the corners in back and started to murmer in low voices.
    Last edited by basilisk888; May 30, 2008 at 04:47 AM.
    death and life are one and the same

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

you guys recognize me? Zenn was shocked that these people remembered his name after a chance encounter and even more shocked that despite events that they recognized him at all.

Hunger took the best of him however and he began eating his food. He was filled after a few bites but he didn't want to seem disrespectful and tried to clear his plate. He cleared about a quarter of it and couldn't possibly eat anymore.

... and join my rebellion against time.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Vash finally wakes on the floor of the bar. He then wipes the sweats from his face. He look around to Sakura's friend, and Z and Pann as well, which relieved him a great deal. He got up and walked over to the bar and ate the food that was prepared for him.

Wow. Thank goodness that no one saw me passing out a sec ago....... He thinks to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Sakura was still a bit wary of the others and didn't know if she wanted to sit beside who. she was never on her own before. she sat a few seats away from Vash. Still counting in her head how much she needs two spare clothes and another cloak and a bag.

She asked Vash " Uh can i seat beside you i am not used to being all alone. Sorry if i am bothering you." Her cheeks still felt warm and couldn't help but blush.

"I'll go away if I am bothering you."Feeling a bit shy she didn't know whether to sit down or move to another table.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

By all means, please dont be so shy. Of course you can sit next to me. He replied with a smile. He was still hoping that no one saw him pass out before. He continues to eat, while waiting for Siera to sit next to him.

And believe me, you wont have to worry about being alone. That's why I'm here. He says in a jokin matter, trying to get a smile out of her.

A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Sakura took her seat, beside Vash and began slicing the breakfast into smaller pieces. She was becoming unfocused because her hads were shaking now not knowing why but she was sensing Pyro near by.

She smiled back at the man who was being kind to her. " Vash what brings you to Imerial City? Not much goes on here. Me i am heading up north even if my foster father is against it. " she inquired as she put a piece of meat in her mouth.

She glanced at the others around and observed that for a tavern Kiani had a pretty interesting life. She took a drink while waiting for Vash to swallow what he was eating.

Her eyes were now gleaming with mischief. " Vash i was wondering if you were going somewhere after this. " she was smilling like she was up to no good it sure was nice to have a friend, though at the back of her mind she was wondering about Venheiden.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Thanks

Well, I really have nothing ahead of me. It's been like this for a long time Vash said after he finished eating. He then looked around the place and continued talking. Now why would ask a question like that? What are you up to? He looks at Sakura, knowing that she is up to no good, but plays along with it, to see how it turns out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast