+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes

"Hey Ranu, come on in and take a seat." with a slight gesture Ranu walked over with the other assasines. Takeing a seat at the bar while all else was happening... And then to the free drink offer "I will have to talk for my allies on this one;" moves closer for not aqll should hear." for one they have no tonges; "and for two they still have their wepons on them for a drunk assasin with a wepon is not a place you want to be. But thank you for your offer."
    death and life are one and the same

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Sakura got up and headed out to the east of Imperial City where the forest gorws dense and where the sprites of the forest lie. She still wondered though why it was necessary to keep her all sheltered when so far the city was a quiet one with no brawls at all.

She was excited at the thought of being on her own without Pyro shadowing her every move or telling her not to do this or that. she was still always on her gueard though.

" Vash are you from this part or did you just happen to be in town? "

Unknown to them there was one figure following them hiding up in the trees.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Pyro had to ability to transfigure so he mophed himself into an younger looking elf and headed to where she sensed Sakura. He stayed a few meters away so that she will not think it was him.

(He has never did tell her he can do this anyway) He kept himself near the top of the trees following him and another man goinig somewhere to the east of Imerial City.

He tries to keep all thoughts and feelings at bay to keep a low profile and plan his next move.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

"Well, okay....I do have water if you would prefer that?" I asked him. I came around the bar to take a seat. My feet were killing me.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I use to live in this town when I was a kid. But I left for my training to become a knight. He walks with Sakura while talking. He looks up at the sky, watching the birds fly by.

Wow, If everyday was like this, the world would be a better place. Don't you enjoy the nature, without all the ranting of people?

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

" i don't know about that Vash. I grew up pretty much in this town but as you can see i don't seem to be form anywhere near here. And i really can't remember much aside from my foster father bringing me here and well yesterday was not a good one and he got all weird so i decided to find my roots. As for ranting ........" she smiled after that and sort of giggled know because she remembered Kendra. " it 's what my nurse would do and mimick my foster father to make me smile but i don't mind listening. And i agree today is a beautiful day.

As she said this it seemed the trees in the forest opened up a bit to let the light through and this made her hair seem more platinum and made her look more like a nymph than an elf. You see Vash inspite of all the sad things there is always small joys to be found, don't you agree? She said her last statement and gave him her prettiest smile the one that Kendra said no one can turn away from. .
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; May 30, 2008 at 01:39 PM. Reason: edit grammar
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

"Well, okay....I do have water if you would prefer that?"
    "Water would be great."
    makes a small hand sign to the others and they nodded heads. "Yes water for all of us if you do not mind."
    death and life are one and the same

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

"Sure I don't mind water is free I don't have to buy that." I get up and get everyone a glass of water. "There ya guys go. Now drink up." I sit back down. Now that is comfortable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast