+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes

Takeing the water and a quick hand sign the assasins drank their water. In gratitude they bowed and contined in their hand signs back and forth. "Thank you for the water." After Ranu finished, "But I have to ask do you know when we all shal set off?"
    death and life are one and the same

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

"Whenever Jepray comes here we will leave with him I believe. But I am not sure." I walked towards the doors to make sure I put up the sign that we were closed. I said underneath my breath. "I hope the people who are coming back don't get confused." *sighs*

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm sorry. Yes, I'm finished with my food. Zenn was surprised with how long it took him to respond to her. He was thinking of all of the different places where Pan could be and became lost in those thoughts.

It was almost noon so he decided to go to the place where he was supposed to meet the king for their 'conference.' If you'd excuse me I really must be going I have some beusiness to attend to. He picked out two flawless sapphires and a large perfect diamond along with a hefty gold note and set them by his plate. Thankyou.

He snapped his fingers and was suddenly in outside the royal gardens. Magic could not apparate him inside there There was a flower in their garden which nullified that particular spell. Zenn walked in its main entrance past the two guards. Apparently they knew he was comming because they didn't try to stop him.

... and join my rebellion against time.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

While pacing his time into following around Sakura in the city, Pyro decided to pace around the nearby places that stood around hime. Vary shortly he paused to foresee a well in his sight, he walked around it to look inside to check what was inside in it. Inside the well what appeared to be a gleaming bright glow was a water based element being brighten by the sun, soon he would move forward to not pay any attention to all his thoughts being circulated in his head that made him ignore the anxiety beating in his agression.

Very soon something got his attention that made him forget about keeping up with Sakura. He would then go forth into what drawed his attention into figuring it was a conveyed item of a particular rod that was blended with high beloved brown with grayish sky clouds in one whole formation.

After examining the item he then headed back into his returning mission that made him lost his position into where he was headed. Flashing back earlier before in the midst of the well his thoughts being cleared from all the obsessions of Sakura, he would then spoke of his good hearted soul.
    *I shall proclaim back my soul from the dawns of heavens and resume my destination into receiving back Sakura no matter the risks of my breaking heart* shouting as if he were suffering the loss of his memories.

The day of the city is now turning dawn, and he must get ready to track down Sakura in order to retieve information on what she was doing with another man. Pyro would then roam around the corner streets of Imerial city
    in search of he would miss her by any chances.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

"Oh...okay..bye Z." I grab his plate and takes it back towards the kitchen. I walk back towards the bar. "Hey I'll be back down in a little bit. I am in my jammies and I want to change." So I left and went up stairs.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Jep was watching the store from a shadowed corner across the street where no one would see him. He waited till he was sure that agents of the evil were not around before he stepped into the bar. It would soon be time to go, his relic blade was becoming weary of it all and wanted nothing more than to spill blood...
    Don't Panic

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Looking at who has just can in the bar "Jep'ray Agoto! Greetings, may I ask when we shall all set off?"
    death and life are one and the same

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

a nod was his only greeting as Jep entered the room. "Is everyone here?"he asked, turning around and loooking back in the street to see if he was followed
    Don't Panic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 ... LastLast