+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes

The dragon prince has found his way here without an excort I see... Zenn couldn't see whom was adressing him. No doubt a trick of no more then ten royal wizards. He could see the different flows that were weaving around the place to create the image of being alone and the illusion of that deep booming voice which seemed omnipresent.

What did you do to me? He immediately cut the strands of runes creating the sound and replaced them with his own. He was only talking but his voice was amplified so that his irritation was obvious. '...and where's my shadow?' His last words were more demanding of an answer then the first.

Zenn could feel the wizards stumbling to recreate the effect for the king's voice but he wouldn't let them and now they were getting nervous, desperate and sloppy.
    You don't know. He heard them whispering, decided that he was done there and left. They tried to stop him with magic but he didn't allow that and continued on his way. It was nice to meet you your majesty but it'd be safer for you if you'd stayed out of my life.

I know you Zenn-aguro. We were friends once.

I'm no prince! He shouted back towards the source of the voice.

Opening a portal by first blocking the pollen from a space then casting the magic that it nulled he stepped from the garden avoiding the ambush of guards. Something which they'd never considered possible when they'd invited him to their little trap.

Where was Pann? Zenn would find her. He had to. He ducked back into the tavern, he wanted a drink and this was the only place where he could get something other then the fermented poison which rendered all men stupid. He entered the bar and met the gaze of a man he didn't know. He could sense an aura of blood lust but it didn't come from the man... he thought that was odd then continued in and sat at the bar. Can I get some cold blueberry juice please.

... and join my rebellion against time.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

"I'm afraid not Jep'ray Agoto; two have went out just some time ago... I do not know when they shal be back or if they will be back." Looks up to see who enters the bar......
    death and life are one and the same

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I went into my room and changed like I said I would. "Mmm...that is more comfortable and less embrassing." I grab my things and put them in a backpack like thing and headed down stairs. When I enter the bar I saw that Jep'ray was here. "Hey Jep...nice to see ya again. Sorry that not everyone is here but they should return soon." I said reasurance.

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

Kiani can I get something to drink. I'm back and I'm kinda thirsty. No alcohol. Zenn looks around the bar wondering if anyone here has seen Pann. Slightly disturbed by the number of eyes concentrating on him he turns his back on the people in the room.

Stupid knights are alomost worse then the demora... Zenn mutters under his breath. The day's only just begun and in his opinion it's already too long.
    Last edited by Corvus; Jun 01, 2008 at 04:35 PM.

... and join my rebellion against time.

Thanks

I had saw that Z was back. "Hey Z, sure you can how about water?" I asked. "I also have orange juice if you want that instead?" I gave two options just in case he didn't want water. I headed behind the bar and waited for his response.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

"we can wait a little bit, but the enemy will not rest."he was feeling exhausted truth be told, that summoning earlier had taken a lot of his strength. grabbing a seat, he plopped down on it heavily he was soon napping...
    Don't Panic

Thanks

In one quick second Jep was saying something then he was napping. "Well he must have been mighty tired to just pass out like that." I laughed looking at him sleep. "Not the prettiest site in the world." I said with a chuckle.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Sakura was happy though she felt Dark magic near them but couldn't see or sense Pyro anywhere near them. She saw they water falls near them and signalled Vash to come nearer. Shivers went up and down her spine due to the strong magic she felt.

" Hey princess, I have a friend with me and need your help. . . I have a friend who owns a tavern/inn in town and we need a little help." Sakura had told the sprite with gold dust around her, she saw the sprite hesitate a bit. " I do have a friend i want you to meet i know you'll hit it off together. Princess i want you to meet Vash.

As she introduced the two she saw Vash Bow a bit she couldn't help but contain her smile she sat near them as they started talking and looked away. She tried to keep herself busy and gathered flowers for the inn since she said she'd help out.

She was still dizzy from the stink of dark magic near them and the sprites noticed her dilema. Images and memories came flooding again and she fainted
    again.
    " not again, not here" Sakura slumped in the flower bed as images of a house and her kind took over, she was cold this time which was a bit different the sprites near them noticed and were in a panic.
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; Jun 02, 2008 at 06:13 AM. Reason: edit post
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 ... LastLast