+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    Sakura was happy though she felt Dark magic near them but couldn't see or sense Pyro anywhere near them. She saw they water falls near them and signalled Vash to come nearer. Shivers went up and down her spine due to the strong magic she felt.

" Hey princess, I have a friend with me and need your help. . . I have a friend who owns a tavern/inn in town and we need a little help." Sakura had told the sprite with gold dust around her, she saw the sprite hesitate a bit. " I do have a friend i want you to meet i know you'll hit it off together. Princess i want you to meet Vash.

As she introduced the two she saw Vash Bow a bit she couldn't help but contain her smile she sat near them as they started talking and looked away. She tried to keep herself busy and gathered flowers for the inn since she said she'd help out.

She was still dizzy from the stink of dark magic near them and the sprites noticed her dilema. Images and memories came flooding again and she fainted
    again.
    " not again, not here" Sakura slumped in the flower bed as images of a house and her kind took over, she was cold this time which was a bit different the sprites near them noticed and were in a panic.

Sakura? Sakura?! Are you ok? Vash races to sakura's side to help. Vash gently sits her and shakes her a little bit, trying his best to wake her up. He holds Sakura in his arms, hoping that she will be alright.

Sakura, please wake up? Dont do this..please....... He says as he holdsher cold body in his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sol-x View Post
    Sakura? Sakura?! Are you ok? Vash races to sakura's side to help. Vash gently sits her and shakes her a little bit, trying his best to wake her up. He holds Sakura in his arms, hoping that she will be alright.

Sakura, please wake up? Dont do this..please....... He says as he holds her cold body in his hands.
    Sakura tried to open her eyes and she knew that Vash was waking her up. Her eyes hurt a lot and she knew this was an indicator that Dark magic was strong and near them.

" Dont worry i will be fine just give me a minute.Just weird is all since this part of the woods is of limits to dark magic." She tried to get up and she smiled to Vash reassuring him that she will be okay.

" so did the princess say yes to helping me out in Kiani's tavern? or do you still need to convince her a bit more?" She forced her teasing this time since she an sit up a bit.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    Sakura tried to open her eyes and she knew that Vash was waking her up. Her eyes hurt a lot and she knew this was an indicator that Dark magic was strong and near them.

" Dont worry i will be fine just give me a minute.Just weird is all since this part of the woods is of limits to dark magic." She tried to get up and she smiled to Vash reassuring him that she will be okay.

" so did the princess say yes to helping me out in Kiani's tavern? or do you still need to convince her a bit more?" She forced her teasing this time since she an sit up a bit.

Vash looks at Sakura. Thank goodness you are alight. I thought I lost you. He looks at the pixies that sakura was talking to a moment ago. He then looks back at sakura. So, did you get the help you were talking about?

A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Sakura saw the Pixie dancing as she came near them. Now that will help Kiani a lot since there has been a lot of people in the tavern.

"Well it seems you're a very charming man Mr Vash. the princess said she is sending two of her pixies to help out just so long as she can tag along with you for the next day or two. " She said smilling and teasing Vash.

She slowly got up and tested if her legs were stable enough to walk.
    I guess we could head on back to the tavern if you don't mind. I don't want to bother you too much by demanding too much of your time Vash. Sakura was clearly enjoying Vash and watching him react.

Thanks

Not at all Sakura, you are not demanding my time. I am willingly giving it to you, and I dont mind it at all. Vash says with a smile. He then helps Sakura to her feet. He checks to see if sprained anything. Well, looks like you didnt sprain anything, thats good. He then moves back a step to see if she can stand own her own. Are you able to walk? If not, I will carry you if you so choose....

Thanks

" I'd take you up on that offer Vash but i don't think she'd like that." Sakura was pointing to the Pixie who was pulling her hair to make sure that for the next two days she was tagging along. "I think she is jealous. "

Sakura was laughing now since what the Pixie was doing really didn't hurt. Don't worry Princess i have no plans of competing with you.

She walked slowly but Vash held her elbow to make sure she was okay.

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

The juice please. Zenn really wnated some blueberry juice because it acted like an elixer but it was a rarity that a tavern/ inn would carry it.

Zenn looked over at the man who was making a commotion earlier. For a man so concerned about the "enemy" he sure rests easy. Who was his enemy anyways Zenn thought to himself.

If it's not too much trouble to ask I'd like some parchment and a glass of white wine. He'd devised a spell in his head that might help him figure out where Pann was. Now, he could only hope that it'd work.
    He added a gold note to the table next to the silver one he'd placed for the water
    Thankyou. He began figiting with the hilt of his sword nervously.

... and join my rebellion against time.

Thanks

Sakura couldn't help but feel she's foind a friend in Vash. She still kept thinking that she hopes he doesn't turn out to be another Pyro.

"Vash you've been quiet. anything wrong?" Sakura asked.

They were near the tavern/bar and she wanted to surprise Kiani with the help she got her. As long as those flowers upstairs are blooming Sakura knew these sprites will help out Kiani. She felt the magic again and clutched his arm tight this time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 ... LastLast