+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes

Ranu, as drunk as he was went across the street from the bar and punched a elf in the face. The elf blasts him and throws him into a trach heap. (he is out for hours) he wakes upp to hear "hey verheiden, here's something for that errand you helped me with" then falls back to sleep.
    death and life are one and the same

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Like I know who you are, let alone what you are, Jenereth thought with his tone full of sarcasm. His face was simple though, it held a warm, kind smile that never once hinted of the thoughts he just thought up. “Your secret’s safe with me,” Jenereth said, he took a low bow and watched her scurry off. Are all beings of this world as loathe-worthy as she? he thought, watching her back until she was out of sight. Suddenly he turned and went on his way as well. Oh well, not my problem.

As Jenereth walked from shop to shop, only passing curious glances inside, he noticed the customs of the town and carefully tried to mimic some of the tendencies that showed time and time again. “Hello,” Jenereth said, waving to a merchant. “I’d like to buy two of your best items… please.” Jenereth saw from experience that when one said ‘please’ they were more likely to get a better deal in the end. Already his hands went to his pockets, but they held no money; it was only a feint to trick the merchant for when his hand reappeared it held a handful of golden, silver, and bronze coins. Handing them over, Jenereth received his purchase, two priceless—now that he had paid for them—necklaces. Jenereth walked from the stall.

His eyes once more darted around, the market was still packed and Jenereth was starting to feel claustrophobic. Rubbing his head, the old Acolyte left the market through the north exit.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

"Sara, here is the meat you Oba likes for his meals" the merchant gave her the parcel that the girl usually stops by for her father. he still keeps on wondering how that old druid could have a child that is so naive that she trusts easily and her father has not accepted any of the proposals for this young one.

"Danke, Leif" she said shyly aware that at this point he was staring at her though she is clueless.

She hurried out of the shop and wanted to stop by the bar to buy her father his favorite wine. She noticed that the lady at the bar had invited a man in.
    " He looks familiar i can't remember when or where though"

lately she has been forcing herself to remember things that will give her a clue as to what happened to her shen she was younger.

Her head started to throb and the pain was so bad ,she did not notice she fainted as she reached one of the chairs.
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; May 15, 2008 at 11:10 AM. Reason: grammar check
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Verheiden see's the elf fainted, "hey take it easy" as he rushes to help her into the chair, he looks at the waitress, "could you get some water please?" he asked as he helped the elf to her chair, "are you ok?, whats your name?" he asked as he waited for a reply, "am verheiden" he said a in calm voice, he looks over her back and see's a couple of wings, he eyes darted off from the wings to her face.

As the waitress came rushing with the water, he grabbed the cup and gave it to the elf.

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

" i am okay i think.... the pain in my head has never been this bad. I am called Sara. i am sorry for the bother." she stood up with Verheiden's help.

Shy now knowing he saw her oddity. She was not supposed to be like this and why she is different from the other elves she really does not have a clue.

In her heart she knew then at one point in the near future the Old Acolyte and this man will help her... his face is still familiar and her head keeps throbbing showing her people and places she has not been to.

She sat beside him and her hands were shaking at this point "Something is wrong at home " her mind kept telling her.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"you gotta take it easy of what your doing, ha, I had that problem before, I fainted and fell into a pigsty" he hoped to bring some joy into the woman as she sat in a sad way, "its nice to meet you, what are you doing here? and yet I thought your kind always live in the cold mountains" he leaned forward while looking at her "I seen your kind before, but I thought your kind was wiped out?" and he sat down again in his seat, his drink order came in as the waitress put down the cup.

Verheiden takes his cup and drinks it, he stares at the Sara, and asked her a question "anything I can do help?" he put down his cup and waited for her answer. while he was waiting, he pulled out a couple of gold coins and placed on the table for the waitress.

Thanks

"i am the last of my kind, i was rescued by an old druid who lives not far away from here. i stopped by to see if the bartender still had the wine my father likes so much." she replied shyly.

she has never been wrong before about these things but her heart know she has seen him before.

" i don't really know if you can help me now. unless you know of a spell that can bring back lost memories ...." and she looked away as she started to stand.

"Thank you for the help, i live at the old house a few blocks from here you are welcome to have dinner or lunch with me and my father as a sign of thanks for helping me out. " she smiled and she knew somehow he can be trusted for all is manners.

she started to get up and knew she had to get home soon, something was telling her a spell her father had cast has gone horribley wrong again.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I ran over there to see what was happening. I looked at the girl and asked "are you okay?...and oh yeah Verheiden my name is Kiani, Kiani Haki."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast