+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes

"Sure anything you want Z." I said with a pleasant smile. I walked around the bar and got him a drink. "There ya go enjoy."

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks. Kiani can I have that parchment and some white wine too please?

Wine would act sort of like a medium the parchment could be transfigured into flesh now all he needed was some luck and he'd have the perfect tracking spell for a lost shadow.

... and join my rebellion against time.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

"Sure let me get that for ya." I grab that parchment and some white wine for Z. "Here ya go Z hope you enjoy it." I went back to my seat.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Sakura enjoyed the view going back to the tavern. She was excited to let Kiani know she has additional help. vash was quiet though too quiet and she told herself he must be thinking of something else.

When they reached the in Sakura couldn't help herself.Kiani I got you addtional help.She said presenting the small group of sprites. They'd help out and sorry I didn't ask but i couldn't help myself i saw you have a lot of people coming in and out and well i thought any additonal help might be good for you. I hope you don't mind. Sakura was still blushing since Vash was smilling as he sat down.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Heh, this is going well. Vash thinks to himself as he sees more coming to Sakura's aid. As he looks around, he notices that sakura was blushing. I wonder why she is blushing like that? She still looks cute, none the less. He says while snickering to himself.

He then gets up and heads for the door. He walks near Sakura before he leaves. I am going to be in front of the tavern. Call if you need me. He leaves the tavern and sits under a tree that is right next to the tavern,

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Sakura nodded in agreement to Vash and watched him walk out of the tavern. She was still waiting for Kiani's reaction to the help and smiled at Kiani. She was still waiting for the others who are leaving this afternoon. She was a bit excited at the idea of getting away from Imperial City. she liked it a lot.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Vash sits outside the tavern. He looks around as people walk by. He smiles as the gentle breeze passes him slowly. Then he holds on to his pendant. He looks up to the sky as he falls on a near garden. Sigh.....I wish I can live with days like this forever. But I know that will never happen. He lets off another sigh as he hits himself with a reality check. He then looks to the side and sees a dyeing rose. Since he has a big attraction to nature, he can not just sit there and see that.

Now, this will not do at all. He then gets on one knee in front of the rose. He then gently puts back so it can stand. He then puts some dirt under the plant so that it can stand. Don't worry. I will help you... He says to himself. Vash then takes off his gauntlets, revealing numerous scars, cuts, and burns. He then puts the gauntlets beside him and starts to crack his knuckles. Once the was done, he very gently put his fingertips onto the rose. With that, he took a couple of deep breaths. After that happened, the rose started to glow faintly. With that, the rose slowly started to come back to life. Right in front of Vash's eyes, the rose petals started to bloom, the leafs started to grow back, and the rose started grow.

Vash then moved his hands away from the rose. When he did, the rose looked as if it was made in a garden of royalty. Seeing the rose as it was now, it brought a smile to Vash's face. He then stood back to his feet, while picking up his gauntlets in the same process. There you go. Good as new. The wins then gently pushed him from behind. He smiled as he held on to his pendant tightly.

Vash then put next to the tree he was sitting under. I had these things on for a long time now. It about time I let them rest a bit. He then sat down under the same tree, but staying near the rose, so that nothing will happen to it. As the wind blows, the heat of the sun warms him gently, he slowly drifts to sleep, still with the dream of having every day like it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Thanks

It seems that Kiani didn't need her yet and she decided to go the the merchant shopt for clothes. She saw Vash sittting under the tree. She couldn't help but think he is more than what the others see him as. He was sleeping as she passed by.

Leif what are you doing here? do you own this shop as well? Sakura asked the butcher.

Oi young miss your Pahter was looking for you? and yes i also own this shop if you need new clothes just tell me i will charge it to your father's account like i always do. Leif said with a knowing smile.

It's okay Leif i think i can afford a few things with out Pyro. Sakura responded indignantly. Don't tell him i was hear if he continues to be unreasonable about somethings then i will not talk to him. I will take this this and this. Sakura took the travelling clothes and left the gold on the counter and went back to the in along with a travelling bag for the rest of the things she bought.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 ... LastLast