+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes

Before I could respond I saw that sara had left again. I had ran after her. "Hey sara Jep is here he might be sleeping but he was waiting for you two to come back so we could leave." I yelled running after her. "So wherever you are going don't take so long okay?"

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Sakura got back to the tavern with her new stuff and was please though doubts were running through her mind that Leif was going to keep this to himself. She walked to where Kiani was.Their help for your inn unpaid all i have to do is make sure that Vash keeps on talking to the Princess over there.

Sakura kept a smile on her face and could see that the princess sprite was watching Vash fall asleep under the tree. she went up to her room to fix her things. As she took a bath she couldn't help herself singing again. She knew it was a song from child hood though she can't remember the voice in ehr head.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Vash calmly wakes up. He looks around to see that it was quiet. He yawns as stretches his arms. He then realizes that he was being watched by one of the sprites from the forest. He laughs a little as he remembers the when the sprite was pulling Sakura's hair. The sprite then pouted at Vash. Oh, don't be that way. I didn't mean to be rude.

Vash then gets up off the ground. The sprite then rests on Vash's shoulder. He smiles a bit at the sprite. Then all of a sudden, his numerous cuts and scars started to burn. He cringes in pain as the marks started to glow. All of a sudden, the pain suddenly stopped. He fell to the ground from the pain he was inflicted. The sprite then flew to Vash's side and tried its best to relax him.

Grrrrr.....that really hurts.He knew why his arms had caused him so much pain a moment ago...

FLASHBACK
    Vash.....I have I had found a way to heal your fatal wounds, but, you will never be the same after what happens.... Vash looks at the Kingdom's healer, while holding his battle-scarred arms. Then tell me, what will happen to me?

The docter then slowly turned away from Vash. Vash then turned him around. Tell me! The doctor then sighed heavily. The he responded, We can go through a dangerous alchemy process to heal your wounds. But, You will have to subject to what we call "Alchemy Resistance." Vash looks at the man. What in the world is that? The man responds:
    Alchemy Resistance is when the body goes through a change in which the body did not make. In your case, forcing your scars to heal in a short amount of time. The body has the ability to change a subject's biochemical state or form through alchemy, if they have the proper mind and training of course. The Healer continues, But when it comes to the human body taking the effects of alchemy, that a entirely different situation. The body will more than likely reject the changes. The body's bio-tissue will begin to deteriorate, causing one's body to decompose at a lethal rate. In order to not to have that situation with you Vash, we will have to make something to give you that will keep the imbalance at bay.

Vash then looks at the man as if he knew he was not going to make it. So let me get this straight. If I don't get the change, I die from loss of blood. And if I do get it, I die from a chemical imbalance? Heh, you sure know how to play the "good news, bad news."

The doctor then interrupted Vash. Well, you didn't let me finish to give you some "really" good news. Vash then looked at the man in curiosity. How can you help me? Vash asks in a sarcastic tone. The man then responded:
    If we can give a medium that keep a balance within your body, then we can save you, and death does not have to be an option. As we speak, the royal blacksmiths are refining you gauntlets with what a chemical suppressant. With that, you will be able to survive, but you are obligated to keep them on at all times, in order not for the chemical imbalance to happen.

Vash then grabs the man by the shoulders. If that's the case then, I will take the treatment.

END FLASHBACK

Vash then reaches for his gauntlets while still in great pain. The pixie tried its best to push the gauntlets to him, but they were too heavy. After he used all of his might, he finally grabs his gauntlets. He then quickly puts them on in order to stop the pain. The after he puts them on, the pain immediately stops. He the gives a sigh of relief. Geez, I knew I shouldn't have done that. But it's been so long since I was able to walk without those wretched things.

He then looks to see the pixie try to catch its breath after try to help him. He then gently picks it up. Lets keep this a secret,ok? We wouldn't want Sakura to worry, now would we? The pixie shakes its head sideways in response to him. Good, now lets go back inside. He puts the pixie on his shoulder. He looks at his arms in disgust as he walks back to the inn.
    Last edited by Sol-x; Jun 04, 2008 at 05:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Thanks

"Oh okay." I said. "Well just hurry back thats all I have to say.." I walked back into the bar. I said under my breath. "Since yesterday my life has gotten more interesting than it has ever been. I have a knack for getting myself into things Ishould be in." I kept on walking. "Hey I will be right back I am going to go visit a friend. Since he is sleeping and everything."

I walked out and continued walking down the street until I reached his house was not that far from the bar. *Knocks on the door* "Hey, Night are you in there?" Then a man with a deep voice answered the door, it was Knight. "Hey Kiani whats with the visit, you only come when you need someone to talk to." "Yeah I just need to tell you somethings and just talk to you. I just need someone I can relate to." "Sure come on in." He said as he motioned a hand to let me know to come on in.

I walked in and sat down. *Sighs* "Okay tell me whats going on." "Okay well yesterday I was helping this girl and then the next thing I was asking a ranger,Jep, if I could come along on his quest since you know I want to figure out my past. And now everything is happening so fast. I jsut need something that I was used too." I began to cry. "Shhh....Its okay." He came over and held me. "Thanks your like the big brother I never had." He laughed a deep chuckle. "I told you before never say I am brother it is creepy because how I feel about you."

"Yeah I know but I can't help but to thank about you as a brother." "Yeah I know I am cursed that way." His deep chuckled laugh I heard rumbling in his chest. "Well thanks for you know letting me come in and talk with you but I have to return back we are leaving today." "Hey I'll come with I want to meet all your new friends." "Oh alright get your things and I'll meet you outside." I walked outside and waited for him.

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Vash came in the door grinning at something and Sakura saw him talking to the sprite on his shoulder. She shrugged her shoulder and tried to shrug it off. Her eyes were a bright color amber now. She was not used to being in the back seat for someone else. She did feel a bit jealous. Sunny she thought this must be her punishment for running away from home.

She felt a tad uncomfortable at the fact that this man is making her feel things that she shouldn't. You look a bit pale are you al right Vash?

Thanks

He came out already to go. "Okay lets go." I said. We walked down to my bar. We entered the bar. "Hey everyone this is Night and Night this is everyone." I continued walking. I walked behind my bar where I should be stationed. "Hey Kiani let me get a glass of water." I handed a glass of water. "Thanks." He said and then he gulped down that water real fast.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

"Hey everyone this is Night and Night this is everyone." while looking up Ranu and the assasins waved then look back down to the parchment in Ranu's hands...
    Last edited by basilisk888; Jun 03, 2008 at 04:41 PM.
    death and life are one and the same

Thanks

Interesting Sakura thought. but she just shrugged it off as she waited for Vash to say if he was okay or not. she still felt uncomfortable with the others. Any of you travelling up north like either today or tomorrow? Sakura looked around and waited for anyone to answer her question.

Sakura felt a shiver down her spine somehow someone was watching them and she didn't like it.
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; Jun 03, 2008 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Grammar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 ... LastLast