+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes

Zenn felt a pulse of dark energy just outside the inn. Picked up the parchment and wine and rolled the parchment out across the bar. Using the tip of his sword he pricked the very end of his finger drawing a little blood. He scrawled some of his own runes onto the paper and doused it with the glass of wine. 'Clarus ignatum'

The parchment came alive with billions of tiny dots some white some black. Blue filled the parchment then gradually recedded from the edges revealing lines until there was only a dot of blue. The dot became smaller still and more lines began to appear until a perfectly drawn version of the Inn was created. Inside the blue dot was a rune which represented his name. Inside the inn there was a tiny smudge of black with jagged lines shooting towards all ends of the room. From that smear a line extended outside the inn all the white dots and his own disappeared only two black spots remained. The one he didn't notice before was circled in white (that meant a sealed spirit and it was more a greyish color the the other dot) and seemed to be coming from the assasin. (He decided that whatever it was was the source of blood lust from before) He recognized the first splotch as a mimic.

Kiani it would appear that you need a safer haven. Who's magically capable in here? I need some people to help me find a mimic. It can be anything that's out of place but it has to be something that was once alive like a dead bug or a pot of flowers, something that appears to be dying. Whatever it is, it exudes dark magic. Find it and destroy it.

In his anixiety and panic he removed his cloak to help him see better. He caught his reflection in a polished shield hanging on the wall. What he saw shocked him and brough tears to his eyes. He looked different. He was recognizable to himself but many of his features were changed drastically. His pointy teeth were longer his eyes were silver and in the middle of his forehead was a blue gemstone. He'd looked like he actually was the son of a dragon. He couldn't remember who or what'd done this to him, but he was sure that somehow Pann's disappearance was involved with it. Before he thought that anyone could see, he used magic to surpress the unique features, they embarassed him. *ooc: and you thought puberty would be easy for a wizard =P*
    Last edited by Corvus; Jun 03, 2008 at 04:20 PM.

... and join my rebellion against time.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    'Clarus ignatum'
    Kiani it would appear that you need a safer haven. Who's magically capable in here? I need some people to help me find a mimic. It can be anything that's out of place but it has to be something that was once alive like a dead bug or a pot of flowers, something that appears to be dying. Whatever it is, it exudes dark magic. Find it and destroy it.
    *ooc: and you thought puberty would be easy for a wizard =P*
    As someone said a spell, Sakura went into a trance her hair was floating all around and her wings took her a few feet above the ground. The intention in her mind was to protect those she has met and let no harm come to them. Her eyes had glowed a dangerous bright amber now , her instinct had told her that the spell was to protect and she needed this tavern to protect her from Pyro. Heinle Asnu Tanya Sumpre Rashnu . She began to say in voice that to her looked self was not her own. She needed to protect Kiani and the others. Yet she didn't know who spoke the trigger . Her mind cried protect now as unspoken magic was swirling about her and the tavern.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

In his peripheral vision he noticed the druid girl from before floating into the air and glowing. Runes were flying around her they were complex and too accurate for a human or a druid, she must've been some special kind of elf for that fluidity... cathching himself he also recognized that the patterns were complex and could risk to take a greater toll then she was prepared for.

HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

She was too far gone into the spell to react. He intinctively matched his energy with hers fueling the spell to its finish creating a swirling shield of dense magicks around the inn. As soon as the spell finished the pressure of energy thatwas holding her in the air stopped and he caught her setting her in a highbacked chair.

Are you stupid!? You must have a death wish initiating a spell like that by yourself. That's a spell that would require six of the king's greatest wizards and witches. You're lucky that however much elven blood you have in you gave you enough luck to craft all of the runes accurately enough that you didn't explode us all...

Zenn had realised that he was raving at the poor girl. Because of the link that he'd shared with her as brief as it was, he'd gained feelings for her and was unable to stop himself from scolding her. To him it was the same as an older brother scolding a younger sister for jumping into a fire- eventhough he was sure that she was older then him.

I'm sorry... and he was. The spell seemed to be working. Like fireflies runes were dropping to the floor twinkling out of existence before they hit. They were the mimics, he didn't know that there'd be so many. It was pretty but in a discomforting kind of way. It seems to have worked well enough and it really is a beautiful site. The walls seemed to Zenn as if they were painted with a rainbow of shifting runes expanding and shifting then back into millions of different runes all over all at once.Noone will ever cast a spell like that and live to tell the tale... consider yourself lucky. He wasn't looking at her, but admiring the work in awe.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? Are you stupid!? You must have a death wish initiating a spell like that by yourself. That's a spell that would require six of the king's greatest wizards and witches. You're lucky that however much elven blood you have in you gave you enough luck to craft all of the runes accurately enough that you didn't explode us all...
    I'm sorry...It seems to have worked well enough and it really is a beautiful site. No one will ever cast a spell like that and live to tell the tale... consider yourself lucky.
    As soon as someone yelled she snapped out of the trance.Sorry it hapened automatically. I don't remember what happened. That only happens when my foster Father is around but all is not yet done. I still sense dark magic outside.
    Feeling confused she was neither sprite human or elf for that matter how can she cast such a spell. Sakura felt weakened now and she could feel her knees shaking as she tried to reach for a chair.Vash! helpSakura was about to walk away from the man who had scolded her and her heart was pounding now and and her hands were cold she called the first person she can think off.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Thanks

Zenn felt the presence of dark magic but something else was pulling at the back of his head. It was familliar to him. Like a lost sense. He recognized it instantly; it was Pann. He didn't know where or how but she was calling out to him. He tried to draw a line to the source with magic. Too much and the emotion was gone.

He was mad. Temper flaring and magic threatening to explode out of him at any seccond he needed a release. He pulled out his sword. It was a nervous habit that he'd had since he was a kid to polish it's gleaming edge while trying to decypher the ancient ruins etched into the blade. It'd always calmed him before but now it wasn't doing him any good. He only became annoyed with the trivialty of the action and was upset with his own helplessness to do anything productive. He sheathed his sword and decided to step outside for some fresh air. What greeted him was the foul stench of powerful dark magic. It seemed that the protection spell drew more attention then anyone would've liked. If they were going to leave, now was the time. Or else they'd have to wage a war from an inn. He laughed at the idea of the stories legends that could be told from that and the unrealistic idea that they'd actually win undermanned and ill prepared for such a task.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I was in awe on how everything happen so fast. Next thing I knew Sara had dropped to her knees. I ran over there to make sure she was okay. "Sara you going to be alright??? You know you have a habbit of scaring me like this." I said in a panicy voice.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

getting up and walking over one of the assasins checked Sara' pulse. (neck) With a sign to the other the other three ran out the door. On the way of running past Ranu said "My friends you have a powerful mage out to get you; we will see what we can do.... if anything..."
    death and life are one and the same

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    As someone said a spell, Sakura went into a trance her hair was floating all around and her wings took her a few feet above the ground. The intention in her mind was to protect those she has met and let no harm come to them. Her eyes had glowed a dangerous bright amber now , her instinct had told her that the spell was to protect and she needed this tavern to protect her from Pyro. Heinle Asnu Tanya Sumpre Rashnu . She began to say in voice that to her looked self was not her own. She needed to protect Kiani and the others. Yet she didn't know who spoke the trigger . Her mind cried protect now as unspoken magic was swirling about her and the tavern.

With that happening, Vash was in shock to see Sakura doing this. He didn't know what to do after it was all done. Once it was all said and done, he was with his back against the wall, trying to make sense of all this. He never saw Sakura like this before. To think, that one had so much power. All of a sudden, his arms started to burn again, but it is worse this time. Apparently, with the strong magic spell that was cast, his body couldn't take it. His old wounds started to open up. Blood was trickling down his body.

Wow, to think that one could cast a spell with such power....... Normally, Vash can be hit with a spell, let alone a protective one, and nothing will happen. But with his "transformation", his body couldn't take the effect of such a strong spell. Luckily for him, the change that he went through was a permanent one, and his healing factor is still active. Now all he had to do was to keep to himself before anyone noticed that he was bleeding. He quickly went to the back of the inn, and hoped that no one noticed him there.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 ... LastLast