+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes

Sakura tried to steady herself but she saw Vash get out of the Inn and something was wrong she can feel him hurting bad. She felt the sprites dancing around her as she closed her eyes. With all of her limits now because of the recent spell she called on nature to heal whatever is hurting Vash.She didn't wholly depend on magic since part of her is nature.

Her eyes were glowing again but this time she was seated on the nearest chair. she felt the man who scolded her was mad for some odd reason and it felt strange to be acting as a catalyst to a spell for someone like she did for Pyro.

Kiani so sorry for making you worry like this i guess i have to just make sure i learn fast enough to be on my own.Sakura smiled and nodded to Kiani with the intent of apologies. She sat down this tine as she said the unspoken healing summon for Vash. Sakura was not used to using how many spells in one day and this depleted her reserves. She has to start travelling north in a few minutes and get into the forest near Imperial City since most of her engergy comes from Nature itself.
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; Jun 04, 2008 at 08:22 AM. Reason: post
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Sakura, there is no need to help. I will be fine. He smiles to assure her that he will be ok. He then closes his eyes and let his healing factor take effect. Slowly but surely, his wounds started to heal. One by one, his wounds healed up by themselves. Sakura watched in amazement watched as this was happening.

Soon after, all of Vash's wounds were completely healed. The blood loss had stop as well. He looked at Sakura with a smile, then he gotten up and walked to Sakura. He gently touched her shoulder and gave her a smile.

Sorry for scaring you like that. My mistake. He then sits down next to Sakura. When did learn how to cast spells of that magnitude? He looks at Sakura, waiting for a answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Eversince i can remember i have been helping my foster father with his spells and act as a catalyst for protection and healing spells. Well as you can see i am part mostly of every magical being and the most part and obvious is the elvish heritage aside from thisSakura tried to explain and pointed to her backVanheiden said he knows of my lineage but it seems he is busy else where, but being part magic is well me i have no other words for it but i am note used to casting stuff like that i just went into what you call a trance and wanted to protect everyone else.
    Tears started to fall as she has becom so confused with everything feeling that she is being used by something.Odd part of it is i don't remember everything that happened a few minutes ago and i don't want to be used to hurt anyone specially the new friends i have now.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey now, don't cry. Please stop Vash held Sakura in his while pleading for her to stop crying. He felt that it was his fault for her crying. He didn't want to see her face with tears. It's not your fault, you couldn't help yourself. So don't beat yourself up about it. As you can see, we all made it. No one is hurt, right? He looks at Saukura's eye's.

And dont worry about me. you dont have to worry when I get hurt. He then looks at his arms. Even though I am a human, I have "special" powers, thanks to alchemy. He then turns away in disappointment. I wanted to live, and this is the price I have to pay. Being sentenced to life with these blasted gauntlets. He then looks at Sakura to comfort her But dont worry for me, ok? You did good. And dont let no one else tell you otherwise, got it? He then steps outside to take a breath of fresh from all that has happened.

A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Thanks

Sakura watched as Vash went out. She was furious because she knew and felt like someone had used her to channel magic knowing that she will need to go into the forest to rest and recharge. She quickly went upstairs and got her things and dropped by Kiani so say her good byes.

I am not going to make you safe staying here Kiani, but the sprites will help you out so long as you keep flowers in your garden and the tree near here. Thank you for you indness and i hope this covers the lodging i have go leave sooner than expected. saying this she went outside and started her way up North.

Thanks

Hey, wait up. Vash as he see Sakura walking off. He catches up to her and walks beside her. Now where are you going? And where are your sprite friends? I thought they were with you? He looks at Sakura as if she has a lot on her mind.

Thanks

I am going up north it's not going to be safe if i stay around Kiani.the sprites will stay with her as long as she needs them.She said trying to smile, a lot of things on her mind. You don't need to come if you have somewhere else to go i have to start searching if i still have family and somewhere far from my foster father as possible. He was the only one who can put me in a trance like that.

Thanks

Well then, if thats the case, then I am coming with you. No way I am going to leave you alone. He looks at Sakura. You asked me for help. And I said I will. Now how can I help you if you left me behind? He stretches his arms. So lets go, shall we? He waits for a response from her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 ... LastLast