+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes

Sakura nodded her reply indicating she understood and couldn't help herself and gave Vash a quick hug.Thank you Vash.

She felt better nkowing this journey was not going to be made alone. She was smilling now but still a bit worried she knew by instinct that someone was folowing her for some odd reason.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

There we go. You should smile more often. He say laughing a little bit. He then looks around. He realized that Sakura looked like she was looking for something, but he didn't know what it was she was looking for. Is something the matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Nothing really just found it odd that i felt the presence of my foster father but i noticed i didn't see him around. I think i am mistaken.Sakura now tried to control the fear she felt afraid that she might have another spell coming the more she controlled her feelings the better it's going to be for them and less vulnerable. She didn't want a repeat of what happened at the inn.

She paid attention to her new found friend, Kendra would have liked him she said to herself she was humming again something she was not used to doing since Pyro didn't like singing that much. The weather was beautiful now with the sun shinning and soaking her with it's warmth the trees had been restoring her magic and her hair was a healty coor again.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

He noticed that Sakura was humming a beautiful melody. He did not want her to be interrupted, so he happily listed to her humming. As the sun was rising, he was smiling, as he is a fan of nature. He was so into the scenery, he couldn't help but smile. He then held to his pendant tightly. He looked at Sakura, and couldn't help but listen to her heavenly voice. With unspoken words, he walked with Sakura to their new destination.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Pyro watched Sakura as she was accompanied by this other person. It seems that it wasn't the Grey eyed man wasn't that much of a threat to his interests. He felt her emotions and will follow and keep the elf form he has transfigured to.

His eyes were glowing with anticipation as what his next move would be.he was laughing inside as he felt the other person's pain when remembering but he will need to move before they do going up North.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

Zenn had another headache and another premonitionf from Pann he tried again to trace her whereabouts with magic only more delicately he gatered that she was north before the connection was violently snapped again.
    "Thank you for your hospitality but once again I must be going this time I don't imagine that I'll return I'm going north."

Zenn Pulled his hood over his head and stepped out onto the busy streets his white cloak gleaming under the noon day's sun. He stopped to pick up necessities and some different odds and ends that would have little worth outside of wizardry. He tucked them in the pouch at his hip. It was capable of storing a great many things without getting any heavier or bigger.

As soon as he'd left the city limits he dropped the illusion spell, no one would be frightened by his new appearance out here. Removing his cloak and shirt he was surprised by the firm frame which had greeted him. He was chiseled. Several blue lines extended from his shoulder blades wrapping around him like an of intricate tatoo. They looked almost metallic under the sun. The skin was still soft to the touch. He tucked his cloak and shirt into a magic pouch it was small and light though it held a great many things.

He focused and rays of light shot from his back then began to materialize into solid navy blue frames. a light film webbed its way between each of the points creating a set of wings that strongly resembled those of a dragon's. For the first time he jumped into the air and was surprised at how high he'd gone. He could've jumped over the inn. He flapped his wings and fell. On his face.

Getting up he decided to try again. and fell again. Some one was laughing. Turning to see who it was he was stunned. ... who are you?

... and join my rebellion against time.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I took a seat to relax. "Another hectic day" I said to myself. Then Night walked over and whisper in my ear "So I see why you are so stressed." I jumped I wasn't expecting him to come up behind me. "Ah...you scare me." "Oh sorry I didn't mean to scare you." "Its okay." I took in a deep breath. "Man I need to go take a nap I'll be back later." I walked up stairs and headed to my room.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

"... who are you?" in the shadows of the building over to the right (Zenn if you need assistance you have some) came from the hand signs....
    death and life are one and the same

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 ... LastLast