+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes

"I don't want to intrude" he said back, he watches the girl run to him after introducing herself, he bows his head "I thank you for the drink Kiani" he looks at Sara "sorry, I can only cast fire spells, I do know someone who can though, a friend of mine who still lives in the cold mountains." He looks at Kiani, and hands her a gold coin "thanks for the drink" as he said walking by her, and Sara, "his name is, Sifadious", he said walking by her and left the bar.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hellknight For This Useful Post:

Kiani Haki22 (May 15, 2008)

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I watched him walk out as I yelled "your welcome come back anytime you want." I walked out to continue to my break.....I leaned up against the wall hoping he comes back I would like to get to know him better.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

" thank you" was all she can say.

Someone in the mountains he said. "that might be a good idea to tell Oba that i will need to get things i need for his spells" she thought.

she stopped by the waitress who gave her the water.

"Thank you for the water." she said shyly and smiled at the lady.
    She walked out and went home putting the wine jar in her basket. She knew who ever this person in the mountains is she has to meet. When she reached her home she felt a dread and gloom surrounding the house.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

(ooc: you gotta make the sentence of 4 btw.)

Verheiden waves his hand while still walking, He looks up and see's the same rich man talking to a few police knights, the rich man looks at Verheiden, and yells "I KNOW THATS HIM, THATS THE ONE, HE STOLE MY MONEY!!!!" and the police stare at Verheiden.

Verheiden takes off right away into one of the allys as the police chased him telling him to stop, "VERHEIDEN STOP NOW CRIMINAL!!!!", Verheiden kept running until he came to a dead end. and the police caught up with him, Verheiden stood there and leaned again'st a wall "so boys the heavy armor still giving you a hard time?" he asked laughing and the soldiers walked up to him taking heavy breaths "shut up verheiden, you got our share?" they asked, and verheiden took out half the gold and gave it to the police "good luck next time" and the police left him alone.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

(OOC: what do you mean sentence of 4 a little slow today sorry. nvm I figured it out.)

As I was leaning up against the wall I watch the whole incident happen. I was worried about Verheiden, had anything bad happen to him. I hoped he was okay.

I stood up straight and walked back into the bar. As I entered a fight broke out. I ran over there screaming and trying to break up the fight. "Hey you two break it up. If you wan to fight take it outside not here in my bar."I pulled them and one of them said "I'll back away as long as you get him out of my sight."I turned and looked at him with this evil glare and I said "No one tells me what to do in my bar. Now since you want to be mister boss of me you can leave right now." He grabbed his things and left without a hassle.

I said to myself "Whew I am glad he didn't put up a fight I don't think I could of handled him." I turned the other man that was about to fight and said him "I've never seen you in here before you new in town?"I asked him as I gestered him to follow me to behind the bar.
    Last edited by Kiani Haki22; May 15, 2008 at 02:46 PM. Reason: messed up

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

"Z I got a bad feeling maybe we should go..." Pann said glaring at a group of men who were eyeing them weird.
    "Relax Pann, Only people who can see the flows of magic can see you. We'll be fine." Zenn sat there and took another bite out of the odd pink fruit. "Although it couldn't hurt to get up for a stretch."Zenn said as he noticed a bigger man who joined the group. He looked significantly tougher then the others who seemed to be friends. Those men certainly were up to no good and he certainly didn't feel like drawing unnecessary attention to himself.
    He grabbed Pan's hand and was ready to dart to some other place that wasn't so suspicious when he noticed that the group had scattered leaving the man there by himself. He was obviously a friend.

Pann was reluctant to go towards him but Zenn knew now that the man wasn't dangerous to them, well so long as they stayed on his good side.
    "Hi..."
    "I'm Pann. Nice to meet you you really saved me and my partner loads of trouble back there but don't think we owe anything to you, because we don't."

"Pann, that's rude!" Zenn chastized "I'm sorry sir she really gets ahead of herself sometimes" this caused the young woman to fold her arms most furiously and cast icy glares at him from behind her blue eyes while muttering under her breath 'my aren't we the talker now?' she was clearly upset.
    "If you wouldn't mind telling us where we are and filling us in on recent events in this town I... we'd be most grateful."
    Zenn continued, deciding to resign himself to Pann's torture for him later, if she'd just hold her tongue right now. He knew she would too; she was just that mad.
    Last edited by Corvus; May 20, 2008 at 06:27 PM. Reason: tweaking ^^ Pann (so that it's not spelt the same as cook ware)

... and join my rebellion against time.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Just then the front door blew open. Everyone looked, but it seemed like only the wind had done it. When everyone went back to their buisness a new figure was in the room, clad in his green hunting cloak a Ranger was now at the Bar counter.
    He had the fine bones of a Elf, but something was diffrent. he seemed alittle thicker, more Human, a half elf ranger.
    Lowering his hood, he asked for a mug of Ale and rested his pack at his feet. The large sword straped to his back seemed to glow with some unknown strength as he looked around the room, and drank quietly...
    Don't Panic

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jepray For This Useful Post:

Kiani Haki22 (May 16, 2008)

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

"Comon can't people get any sleep around here?" Wakeing up in the trash heap Renu gets up and walks to see what just happened. Into the bar he went and spied a Elf... Forgeting what elf that he had hit; he reached for his sword. But there was another things that Renu forgot, HE HAD LEFT HIS SWORD AT HOME!!! With a sigh Renu walked out of the bar and headed off down the road. "Oh well"
    death and life are one and the same

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast