+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes

Wow, sorry mister happy pants... Gustav mumbled while the man turned away again. No Gus, he's right, this isn't the time nor the place to make fun and smile.... Lock said. Then Gustav noticed the other person, who was also running off now. Not you to? Aww man, why's everybody leaving... That's no fun Gustav yelled loud enough so the other man would hear him

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Jep stopped in his tracks, as he heard some one calling. He turned around he simply pointed at the bandits with his sword, as they continued to attack and loot the buildings outside the city walls. "the taking of a life is never a fun task, but it must be done for the greater good." he said in a cold voice. Jep turned and ran into the crowd of bandits sword swinging...
    Don't Panic

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

A shadow messenger appeared in front of Ranu *i have a messege for you and the one who uses earth magic. I will read it to you* the messenger pulls out the messege and begins to read *Dear Warriors, My name is Koodii i am the general of the shadows next time we meet we have to talk not fight i was sent there to get the women with wings but when i heard my men were under attack i quickly came to their aid so i give my prayers for your men that died* the messenger puts the messege away *im sorry for your loss sir but my general is not a bad man he just cares for his men* with that the messenger disappears.
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Jep had cut down one or two of the bandits but found most had disappeared. These were only looters and garbage...The knights were also no where in sight...odd...
    Don't Panic

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

The shadow messenger returns but this time in front of Jep *Hello brave one my master sends this to you* the messenger pulls out a blade *this blade is one from the generals collection he wishes that you us it to defeat your enemies he also wishes that this can be a sign of friendship..this blade will allow you summon a pet Earth Dragon* the messenger place the blade at Jep's feet *my general wishes you well* the messenger then disapears.
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

After a few days in quiet meditation Zenn had given up on his attempts to find Pann. Hunger had set in and he was gettting tired. Instinctively he opened a portal. It was only after he stepped through it that he was surprised to see where he was standing.

Light reflected off of the jagged edges of crowns and swords enjemmed beyond ridicule. The treasure caught the light in a unique way creating shadows for nothing and cascading arrays of light behind crevices where there should not have been any. The effect was footing as treacherous as the light.

Who's there? The voice boomed like thunder and it shook Zenn on the inside. Normally it would have brought him happiness but his worst fears were confirmed. The very signature of the essence of his magic had changed. This is already the lair of a dragon if you wish to claim honor, leave my days of glory are long past. A part of the wall where there had been shadow shifted to reveal a gewel far larger then any in the pile then an entire wall moved and smoke billowed from some point in it. You're hardly what I expected to see child. No mortal should suffer what you have to attain that kind of power. The voice carried a whine to Zenn's heart and with it the pain of everything flooded back. He was afterall soft as a child.

Merick, I'm sorry... the world out there... is so hard with killing and evil everywhere... and Pann's gone and... I'm not me anymore. Zenn sobbed into a big part of the shadow that he knew by instinct from times too similar to the way he felt now.

... and join my rebellion against time.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

"At least he gives them the right to a rest..." with words and marks in the earth a hole opened in the earth and the dead assasins placed at the center with their things. With that Ranu lit the last bomb and lay it next to them. Vanishing to the top of the hole to watch the funeral of his freinds. With a blast and other proper spells the earth closed back up and a yew tree grew at an alarming rate on there final resting place. With that Ranu walked back to the others.
    death and life are one and the same

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Suddenly a messenger came and he read a message. Gustav didn't get the point and began to feel bored. In the distance he saw the man who had walked away from him. He just stood near a pile of corpses and suddenly the ground opened. Magic! Gustav yelled an he began to run towards the man again. Now the hole closed and a tree began to grow on the spot. Wow, that's cool, I wanna learn that one too he puffed, while running in the direction of the mage. Hey, what kind of magic was that? And where did you learn it? He shouted. The man turned around and started walking into Gustav's direction. Hmm, not as mean as i thaught he was... Gustav said. Gus! Lock said with slight annoyance Get back here, it's none of your damn buisness!. But Gustav couldn't hear Lock anymore and he waited for the man to come near. This time without a smile...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 ... LastLast