+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 48 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes

looking at the king with a bored look *sigh* "well lets get it over with" takeing out his bag and pulling out some knifes and tieing small bags to each of them. Sending one flying at the on comeing king.... (will; be gone for a week so in other words in goes bang)
    death and life are one and the same

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

NOw what do you think you are doing! i will have her back and what ever the reason for determination to get her back is my own business Koodi! Pyro was mad that no one had tried to nab Sakura before she could reunite with the Gray eyed man. he was trouble he knew it from teh start, even the dragons knew that. Draghi di vecchi che ascolteranno la mia plee, fare del tuo meglio per portare la sua a me. Assumere la forma di cuore che il suo trust, e vedere che il suo cuore torna a me.As he said this he had given each figure a hide me rune.

Sakura had felt that presence again and she had not reached the mountains yet but could not see her foster father in site.

What 's wrong Sakura?Verheiden and Ash had asked at the same time.

click to show spoiler
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; Jul 07, 2008 at 08:32 AM. Reason: spell
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Koodii notices the assasin preparing for battle *Stay back fool i will take him just get the boy back to the village and warn the villagers about his troops and get them prepared for battle* Koodii then charges at the king and swings his sword and the king blocks the strike *HAHAHA YOU CAN'T STOP ME* Koodii then swings with all his might and when the king blocks again the King's sword cracks with a loud crackling noise *hahaha you thing you can defeat me with a cracked sword* the king then breaks his sword *YOU LITTLE BRAT!! HOW DARE YOU DAMAGE MY BLADE FINE ILL TAKE YOU ON WITH MY BARE HANDS* Koodii then puts his heavy sword away and cracks his knuckles *you old fool you can't take me on alone you will loose this fight* Koodii and the King charge at each other and lock hands....To Be Continued
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Sakura couldn't breathe, she just smiled faintly at the two and looked towards the woods.

Vash and Verheiden saw how pale she was now and how she was trying to control herself to getting into a trance.

The Demoran are here, they are very near.We have to warn the others .She said with difficulty breathing

Pyro had finished his spell and the dragons of old had taken the shapes of the two men near Sakura.Now Let's see if they have something they can throw against us.

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

Feeling the presence of powerful dark magic Zenn heads towards the source in the hopes that pann's capturer will be there. What he finds shocks him. An old man with power a little lower then his own, in a fierce struggle with another younger man he'd never seen before. Off to one side is the assasin from before. (Funny how he always seems to be at the heart of a battle) He also sees the man who'd saved him and pann in the streets but there's a surge of dark magic oozing from him like a putrid cloud.

He decides to watch from above and see how things play out and hopefully find Pann.

... and join my rebellion against time.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

As she was walking into the town some strange crazed man walked up to her. He was causing her trouble. "Hello sir are you okay?" I had asked him. "Yeah..umm I am okay." I grabbed him arm and said "Hey let me get you a room so you can bathe." He looked at me like I was crazy. Then before I knew he had grabbed his sword and stabbed me in the stomach. Night was beside me. "No, Kiani please don't die on me." Then man had ran away laughing. While he was running he whispered under his breath "I finally got her."
    I layed there bleeding to death with no one to help me. I said lightly to Night "I have always been greatful to have you as a friend." A tear rolled down mine and his cheek. "Kiani I will get him I promise." Then I gasped and fell limp. "NOOO." Night yelled into the sky and held me close and cried. "I love you." he whispered into my ear. He held me for a long time and cried.

Thanks

Sakura had gone into a trance again. Someone was slipping away and she was not loosing anyone not now. Her eyes had spun and her wings had lifter her a few feet across the ground.Kiani non ho intenzione di perdere uno dei miei amici questo momento. parte della mia immortalit√* Vi do un amico che √® la vita scivolare via.As sakura had said the spell Vash had stayed away for his wounds might open again.

Verheiden was flooded with memories as he saw this. He had seen her do this years ago when they were kids. The runes in his pocket had flown out to her circling by her head like a crown. As the spell had ended the runes returned and he caught her just in time since she had lost consciousness again. As he carried her to the inn he saw the girl with Night by her side.

click to show spoiler
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; Jul 11, 2008 at 07:06 AM. Reason: edit

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

Zenn sensed a powerful magic similar to what he saw in the inn. It tasted more pure and oddly like life. It made his nose wrikle and brought back a hinting memory from before he'd lived with the dragon. A memory of another person. A prince in a kingdom of light.

As the prince he remembered falling from one of the tower walls. He'd been pushed. Seemingly moments after meeting the ground he awoke and that same strange smell and taste of magic filled his head and made him dizzy. Regaining his concious he told his father (the king) about the event and how he was pushed by the 'Advocate to the throne' a title given to the king's most valued assistant. Only to find that he'd fled the world with powerful dark magic.
    ~~~
    Years later the same spell was woven on him as he'd taken a bow shot through the heart. His mother was there this time. She picked him up and kissed his forhead then handed him into the arms of a large soldier flanked by many more. Then hurried them out a back exit of the castle to a portal that'd been prepared to preserve the boy's life and his kingdom.

The sudden realization of it all hit Zenn he was the prince of light. That old man was the man who'd tried to kill him; the self proclaimed king of darkness. Traitor to the throne of light.
    Zenn had questions and he wanted answers.
    He joined the fight teleporting down the craggy side in the blink of an eye and again into the clearing where the king was. Zenn's voice was filled with rage and sadness as he screamed at the man only feet before him now. "MINOS!"

It meant low, but the implied meaning to the insult was lesser then low. Just saying it to someone in the realm of the light actually reduced their status. Often leading to a duel in order for the accused to redeem his honor. For this man however it'd been used so much that it became his name across the kingdom. Now, Zenn was the only one left or he thought he was, the ancient form of magic used moments ago left room for doubt. But that didn't matter to him now.
    Last edited by Corvus; Jul 11, 2008 at 10:02 AM.

... and join my rebellion against time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 48 ... LastLast