+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes

As Koodii and the King struggled to win a man appeared next to them and yelled *MINOS* Koodii looked at the King who with a look of shock on his face weakened and begin to loosin his grip on Koodii's hands *YOU BUT YOUR DEAD HOW CAN YOU STILL BE ALIVE I KILLED YOU* Koodii then saw his oportunity to defeat the King of Darkness *HA now you fall old man* Koodii said these words as he snaped both of the Kings arms and crushed his hands the King while on the ground *YOU...YOU....HOW CAN THIS BE IM SEEING A GHOST AND IM BEING DEFEATED BY MY OWN SON* Koodii with a glare in his eye yells *IM NOT YOUR SON YOU OLD FART*.....The Battle is Over....but the story continues...
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

(OOC: I want Kiani to die.)

Night picks up Kiani and carries her into the forest and buries her. "I will get my revenge for you Kiani." He said with a angry voice. I he walked back into town and started asking people questions about the man who killed Kiani.

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

"Surprised traitor?! I want one thing from you and one thing only." Zenn was outwardly a conflict of emotions. "I Zenn-agguro demand why you killed my family and destroyed my kingdom and under what logic you deemed in a necessity to kill me!? I trusted you. My father trusted you. What was worth all of this destruction!?" As he pointed around it seemed as if they were no longer in the clearing, but in the city of light as it was burning to ashes. "ANSWER ME! Or parish in eternal torment!" The clearing returned and the disturbingly calm blue sky seemed to echo Zenn's screams. He was crying on the inside but for now his composure was ice. "Maybe both..."

~to be continued...~
    <ooc: Cojoe I need to know your plans for this, I don't want to impose an ending.>

... and join my rebellion against time.

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

As if the spell had weakened by the damage the king had lead Gustav woke up again. He saw a man in mad fury, he was yelling at the demon king. What? Gustav said still a little bit numb How did you defeat the king... He looked at Kooddi who didn't say anything anymore. The sight of the furious man felt familiar as if he had seen such situation already. He just couldn't think what it was... Who are you He then asked the man with soft voice, because he somehow feared his power and his rage.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Verheiden knew that Sakura's spells were strong and the effect of which was Vash walking as far away as possible. As he saw the man introduced as Night earlier ask around about the man that had killed Kiani , Sakura had lain in his arms still unconscious. Wake up Sakura,please wake up soon.Verheiden had said as he brought her to the inn that he had been staying at. it seems that Kiani was beyond saving this time. His grey eyes had taken a new hue since the Demoran was going to pay badly for hurting the one person that had come to mean a lot in a short span of time.

While Sakura was sleeping thoughts had been plaguing her about dragons princes and a long lost child hood friend.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

The King still in shock and pain *I DID IT TO MAKE SURE THAT THE ONE THING IN THIS SAD SAD WORLD THAT COULD DEAFET ME WAS GONE BEFORE I UNLEASHED MY ARMIES ON THE PEOPLE....AND TO KILL YOU WAS JUST A BONUS BECAUSE ONLY YOU CAN UNLEASH THE FEMALE LIGHT DRAGON FROM THE ONE WHO IS TO BE YOUR QUEEN....THE GIRL WITH WINGS....* Koodii stood watching this sad performance by such a weak man....
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I walked around real mad. I wanted to know who and where he was. I walked up to the lady who was standing outside the shop. "Hey did you see what happen over there?"
    She nodded yes. "Umm do happen to know the guy who killed my friend?" She nodded yes again and handed him a note.

(The Note)
    Meet later in the alley way I will tell everythin I know.
    (End Note)

I smiled and said thank you. I headed to the inn to get a room.

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

"Then your existence as a human is pointless! With no emotions and no concious thought of your actions on the world around you, rendering you as useless as stone! Therein is your flaw in life and such shall be your grave! A penalty deserving of no man but you've proven yourself to be truly LESS!" With each word Zenn's features began to distort revealing even more his true birthright. A brilliant glow enveloped and within its depths was no human.

"Good bye traitor." The voice was without emotion as if spoken by some superior being and sounded nothing like Zenn. As the words finished resounding off the air a beam of light shot out and the king of darkness greyed then crumbled to dust. In the midst of the dirt pile was a red crystal which floated from within the pile and hovered in front of Koodi's face. "That is his soul, do with it what you will. As corrupt as he was in life I doubt it contains anything more then pure hatred for the living. A potentially useful gem for enchanting a weapon, useful and at the same time dangerous."

As instantaneous as the light appeared it was gone and Zenn fell harshly to the ground below breathing heavy and slow. When he awoke he wouldn't have any memories of what was done or anything about who he really was.

... and join my rebellion against time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 ... LastLast