+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes

Sara (as she has named herself lately not remembering her name which is Sakura) had entered the house and went directly to the kitchen to the house keeper helping them out since she could remember.

"kendra, here is the things you need and i went ahead and got Oba his wine. " Seira handed over the basket.

"Yah know missy, you shouldn't be wandering around the market place without me yah know. yer Pahter will be upset if he finds out." Kendra pointed out to the youngling who she raised since they moved into town
    How the foster father got to be more and more protective of the young miss concerned her much. she knew from past conversations tht the young elf wanted to move out but her worry for the old druid out weighed her need to move out.

"has oba started another one of his spells again? I told him not to do it when i am out. Most of his spells have been well weird lately." She started to get up and proceeded to her room to wash and change her clothes.

She found herself wondering about the man who helped her and somehow it made her smile. maybe because she has been too sheltered all her life that she has never met any one like him.

Without meaning to she started singing softly to herself as she washed and changed, her wings were moving with out her thinking.Even the Acolyte was nice and she started thinking that maybe Pyro was being too paranoid about people.

She proceeded down stairs, she was still singing something that she didn't know where she learned it. Smillng a bit to her self.

"Kendra, is it bad to be this happy for meeting others? " She inquired gently.

" No missy and i like it when you are this happy it seems to change you. Your birthday si coming up and a proper lady your age should haev friends or someone she cares for a lot." She slightly hinted with a smile knowing the younling might have met someone that caught her fancy.

"Aw, Kendra. That kind of thing still isn't on my mind. I want to do so many things , i know what you are thingking off." she giggled and threw one of the rags at the houskeeper/nurse.

"Someone seems happy today" a gruff cold voice said behind her.
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; May 16, 2008 at 04:06 PM. Reason: margins
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Verheiden walked out of the ally and he looked into the streets, he saw some man walking fast by him looking very angry, Then he saw someone looking like a big boss. Verheiden scratches his head and he remembers he forgot to give Sara where Sifadious lived.

Verheiden tries to figure out where she lived and looks around the market place, "I wonder what house was it?" he said to himself as he walked about, "THIEF, YOU MAY GOTTEN AWAY FROM THE POLICE!, BUT YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY FROM ME!" yelled out the rich man as he came running at him with a knife in his hand.

Verheiden watched him run at him, then he moves to the left as the rich man swings the knife at him, Verheiden lifts his left leg up and knee'd him in the chest, the rich man fell to the ground holding his chest and coughing. "you should never play with knifes" as he said while bending down to pick up the knife and stand back up "you could hurt someone" he joked and threw the knife somewhere and he walked away.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

As the man sat at my bar drinking I desided to talk to him. I walked down to where he was sitting at the bar and looked at him. I asked him " So what brings you in here?" I stood there waiting for a response.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Pyro kept pacing the floor of the scond floor, he liked keeping the house dark as he glnaced at the mirror, that he used to communicate to other henchmen.

She went to the market and it's taking her to long to come home. he now regrets raising her and making him call har Oba.

he stopped in front of the mirror and waved his hand."show me where Sara is." ( he saw her at the bar being helped by a stanger)

This irritated him because he taught her not to accept anything from anyone (more so from a man they do not know). He did now like the way she looked at him, she saw immediate trust and gratefulness in her eyes.

"Sayha, rashnu elido!" ( enough of this nonsense) he yelled. he felt her presence near their house.

"Anude, Leif" he stood in front of the mirror. " Leif, did Sara pick up my parcel? and i told you to look out for her when she is in the market place,she is not to be touched or helped or held by no one! she is for my heir!" he raised his hand as he said this bringing pain to his henchman. "you know very well that i am grooming her for something else, do not fail me again"

he went down and heard sara singing and laughing with the old nurse. he stood in the doorway of the kitchen.

"Someone seems happy today" Pyro said and smiled as Sara nervously turned around. he knew she was afraid of him. "What were you talking about, did i miss anything? "

He offered her a smile reassuring her that he was always her friend, though he now regrets he has to groom her for someone else.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

She spun around not not expecting Pyro down stairs this early, she quickly glanced to kendra who was smilling assuring her to be herself.

"After dinner can i go to the forest with Kendra? i need to pick up a few things and maybe gone a few days. I promise i will be careful." She said smilling to Pyro giving him a quick hug. "I changed my mind i will ask a friend to see if she can come with me i have not talked to her in a while. Don't cast any more spells while i am away you have Kendra here but i will be too far away to help out."

When she tried to turn away Pyro grabbed her by the arm and yelled

"This friend had better not be a man Sara!" he has intentionally changed her name fearing that the name sakura will make her remember her past

She saw darkness and anger and hate in his eyes that was hurting and haunting her. something is wrong with Pyro, something wrong but he was the one who took care of her and rescued her from those people who killed her parents and eveyone in her village. She felt afraid for the first time that she was having problems speaking up.

"No , i am not meeting with a man in the way you are thinking.Sir." she said in a quite voice

She hastely ran outside the house with escape and fear on her mind she didn't know where to go the only thing on her was her staff and her dagger and her cloak. She immediately went to the pot she hides the gold coins Pyro had given her. She didn't her heart prayed dearly that she encounters a friend but her heart was pounding really fast and her feet hardly touched the ground.

"where am i to go ? he is not the man who took care of me." she said to herself, tears running down her cheeks.
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; May 16, 2008 at 04:07 PM. Reason: spell check
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Jezert

Jezert walked through the market carefully disgusted as an elf with technological means. Twenty of his best men were situated throughout the market and even more in the surrounding town. His hand involuntarily went to the gun at his side (currently appearing to be a sword), felt the cold metal and sighed with relief. Covert operations were never his thing.

“Squad one,” Jezert spoke apathetically through a hidden microphone the size of the nail of his pinky. His sharp, crimson eyes that marked him as a Demoran scanned the area for his fighters. “The calmness unnerves me, be on guard. Squads two through four initiate the attack, flash bombs and smoke first to conceal our movements. They’re a primitive race in comparison, but don’t treat them like morons!”

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Well now. Someone has a mouth on them, now dont they? Vash laughed a bit. He then kneeled on one knee and look at the small boy. Are you two alright? I hope they didnt cause you any problems... Vash then patted the head of the small girl. He then took a hand of dirt then put it in front of the kids. Dont worry about me. Im not your enemy. Actually, Im actually very fond of kids. He then waves his hands over the dirt. The all of a sudden, a blue rose starts to bloom from the dirt he pulled from the ground. After it fully blooms, he pulls it and puts it on the little girls hair. Heh, a pretty quiet flower for a loud child. He then gets up then dust himself off a bit.
    Well the only thing that gets me....why did you kids come here? Knowing that your "talent", will draw attention to you two?
    He looks around because in the distance, he hears someone yelling, "Get back here thief!!" Well now, seems like you are not the only ones causing a stir....

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

The Ranger looked up from his drink. "I am but a servant of the good and just, I come here to help rally those who care to stop the madness that threatens our world. I came here to find fighters willing to bring light into the darkness, willing to bring an end to this war." he said, in a strong but quiet voice, as he took another drink
    Don't Panic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast