+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes

Sakura knew she was dreaming he wings were out freely in this place and she felt at peace far away from the cares of her life. As she looked out the portal as the dragons spoke she saw Verheiden nodding feeling asleep.She saw the worried look on his eyes. She didn't like it that she was the cause of his worries

Don't worry young one. You just happened to be there when all of these things happen and you have been destined to meet. She heard the dragons telling her in a matter of fact voice.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

"Ugh." Zenn got up, sore from the way he'd be carelessly tossed aside in the hurry. His head felt hazy as if he were trying to remember something important but could not. "Pann!?" He said with a sudden instinctive shock when she wasn't there. "Where am I!?" He demanded in general from everyone around him. "and where's Pann?" He fixed them with a look of confusion and mistrust.
    Last edited by Corvus; Jul 19, 2008 at 08:04 PM.

... and join my rebellion against time.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

You have meet everyone you need to meet to ascend into what you are and take your rightful place in the fate's web. Young one, there are still a few more but you have to let things happen and the knowledge you learn about who you are and what you are will hurt. What matters is you make a choice based on what you feel is the right thing to do. Sakura had turned around and saw the most dainty and beautiful dragon she had ever seen. She nodded her head and acknowledged what she had heard.

She felt being pulled back to the bed and opened her eyes she saw Verheiden had dozed off.
    hey , you need to rest.As Sakura said this he looked at her and smiled, she saw the relief in his eyes.

You know I did but i was hearing voices though like I was seeing through you and you were showing me things that was happening to you.I am just glad that you're awake.

Sakura was wondering where Vash was? she still has not heard or seen him since she had cast the spell.
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; Jul 18, 2008 at 07:41 AM. Reason: edit post
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Koodii still bent down to the boy *Listen if you don't want to come then you don't have to but the Dragons could teach some new fancy stealth moves that could help you become a great man*
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, ok... Lock said after a while, I'll come, besides this way i can be there if Gus ever runs into troubles again, but euh, could you release me now... He pointed at the roots surrounding him with his free hands. Oh, yea, sure... Gustav said. Now, let's get going... I honestly can't wait to meet the dragons. His eyes were bright of courage now. But where do we go now, since the last place you sent me to was destroyed by the evil king...

Thanks

Koodii looking at Gustav *Do not worry we will go by Teleportation this time* Koodii then swung his blade in a circlular pattern and a hole of light formed *now walk through and you will come face to face with the Dragons...but i warn you show any fear and they will devoure you*

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, thanks for those encourageing words Gustav said with light sarcasm... So when do we meet again? or is this goodby?... If it is, thanks for everything... Gustav now said smiling. Then he and lock stepped through the gate of light and they saw i close behind their backs. It was dark now and Gustav heard a growl somewhere in the darkness. The thought about Kooddi's words again and casted a fire spell. The cave lighted up and what he saw was beyond his greatest imagination...

Thanks

As the two boys went through the portal Koodii said *We won't meet again im going to be leaveing this world and im leaving my Dragons to you...so take care young one and have fun*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast