+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes

Tired of being ignored and being taken suddenly by a tug at his connection with Pann Zenn discarded any thoughts of the peope before him being a cause of his troubles. He was still angry and whoever was hurting Pann was going to pay dearly.

Slashing his hand through the air in front of him he created a tear in the space before him jagged edges spreading out and widening enough for him to step through. Tongues of shimmering light hissed through the air. Moving in wild saw like patterns. They reminded Zenn vaguely of a forgotten beast. The thought passed as he stepped through the rift. He was determined to find Pann.

Instead of closing neatly behind him like a portal would have it shimmered out of existence leaving a gash visible to any strong magic user. It was reckless but Zenn no longer cared. He was half crazed a sliding fast into insanity.

... and join my rebellion against time.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

looking around at the two boys the disapeared and then at the the man who created a gash in time and space quickly followed then man hopeing that he was heading to the same place. (XP)
    death and life are one and the same

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Koodii then opens another portal and tosses the gem in before the heat surge could come through and as the portal closes he sees the gem sinking in the pool of magma from the volcano that he sent the gem to...he then opens the final portal to his resting place where he will spend the rest of his days until he dies.

(00C: Koodii is staying there and will not come back but i will be play as the Dragons during Babyman's training with them.)
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Sakura had felt someone needing her but she was not sure who. Again in the room She had seen Verheiden and Vash get surprised as her wings had brought her up a few feet from the ground and her song had called the runes in an insistent want to heal someone or something.

ONce again her song had called the runes to form a rainbow crown on her head, but this time there was no way to hide her from the demoran.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

The dragon that lived inside the dark cave was astonishing... Uhm, hello, master dragon... Gustav said remembering Koodii's words of not having any fears. Koodii send me to this place in order to train with his dragons... I presume that's you? He continued slowly. So, when do we begin? He asked with courage in his eyes.

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

(Dragons Talking In Unison)*You show no fear...did Koodii tell you not show fear little one....if so then he is wise....hmmm who is your friend there...he shows concern but he has the heart of a man....will begin training in the Morning so until then rest and regain your strength*
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Verheiden stands in the hall resting his head againsn't a wall, his eyes closed and almost fell asleep, then he hears singing, he wonders where the singing was coming from, but no matter he closed his eyes and listens to the sweet beautiful voice. "Sifadious" he says to himself "old friend, we're coming to find you" and he stands up and walks down the hall.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Sakura saw Verheiden down the hall ,he seemed tired still. Still trying to search for the one that needed healing but he was quite far from the in. She went back down to the floor and handed him the runes.

I know they are in the city, i belive these are yours . She said handing him the runes and got ready to go out and readied her staff.
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; Jul 31, 2008 at 10:25 AM. Reason: edit post
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast