+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes

Verheiden takes the runes and looks at them close, "I can barely remember anything, what happen to Vash?" he looks at Sakura while still holding the runes in his hands. and he closes his hand with the runes still in his palm "no matter, "Sighs" we still have to find a old friend of mine." he looks at her and she gets ready and grabs her staff. "I guess we're in a hurry since the Demorans are here" he chuckles and heads towards the door.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Sakura smiled at this hmmm he does not remember carrying me here and helping me out. She found it funny but was careful she had nodded and followed him out the inn. Odd that you should ask i bumped into yuo a few days ago and you helped out again since i fainted trying to cast another spell to help Kiani .She went quiet and tears were about to fall, she had lost a good friend. She was hoping he didn't notice.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Verheiden stops in his tracks and Sakura bumps into him, he looks over to his shoulder and his eye caught hers, "theres something you should know about, something I had been keeping a secret for quite a while now, but not here, when we get to the cold mountains, I'll tell you everything, about me, about Sifadious, about the truth of what happened at the battle in the Cold Mountains" he notices she was about to cry "Vash is a good friend, and I thank him and you for helping me get this far" he lowered his head and closed his eyes for a moment and continued to walk.

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Sakura had nodded and bit her lip. she followed him out trying to remember any spell that she will need for this and maybe this character or man Verheiden is speaking of can break what ever is blocking any of her memories. Ok you know its just not me and VAsh helping you . For some weird reason you always seem to be at the right place and time every time i faint . She tried saying this with a straight face but couldn't help but giggle a bit .

Thanks

Verheiden, chuckles softly, he opens the door that leads outside, "I have a knack for that kind thing really" when he walks out, his foot steps on the ground and he frozes for one second and he looks around. he puts his hand on the ground and concentrates for quite a while, he smiles and looks at Sakura "I guess we don't have to search for him at all" he said and point at one direction.

off in the distance, a man was walking on a trail from the Great Forest, his hat shades down covering his face, Rak the annoying monkey at his side argues with him "I don't see why we have to walk, we could have just teleported like you always do back at the school" Sifadious hits Rak with his staff "shut your mouth" he looks up and sees Verheiden and a girl next to him "old friend" he says. and stands there.

Thanks

Sakura watched as two folks approach them, this scene was amusing for her since she saw the monkey bickering with the mage it seems. She smiled at the two waiting to be introduced.

She felt a bit shy and was blushing furiously as the monkey stared at her, she really didn't know what to say. She watched them back and forth but just followed them as they walked on . She could sense the demoran near the village and hoped that Verhaiden and the old man could sense it.
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; Jul 31, 2008 at 12:13 PM. Reason: edit grammar

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

looking around in the port. and seeing people he know on one of the walls wrote on the scythe runes that the man used to cut the port. in the first place; once done Ranu sliced through the wall and walked out. "Hi people, ummm.... do you know were this place is?" said he looking around (thats to you sara, and knight.... XP)
    Last edited by basilisk888; Aug 01, 2008 at 05:36 AM.
    death and life are one and the same

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

Zenn was affronted by the smell of sea salt and fish. For his heightened sense of smell it was as thick as gravy and it took even his last effort not to puke. He couldn't help but notice a girl who stretched her arms wide over her head as she stepped from a boat taking in a deep breath through her nose and savoring the flavor of the smell.

"It's wonderful isn't it?" The sound of her voice triggered Zenn's memory and his eyes helplessly darted to her back noting the lack of wings and a tail. "Oh, so you do remember me!" Her voice became excited with a playful tone.
    "Where's Pann!?" Zenn's voice was a snarl that caused the girl's eyes to suddenly become dangerous.
    "Temper temper someone's going to have to teach you your place!"

A captain was thrown off his ship during a routine inspection. He was not a fool, he'd had his sea legs for over thirty years before becomming a captain and that had been ten years previous. Although it would have made quite the spectacle; the real attention was payed to the cause of the ships tugging on their moors and upsetting the docks. Two massive creatures told of only in legend were clashing out in the middle of the harobour. Waves rushing from the collisions, thuder rolling along the air. Suddenly one dragon's tale came around and slammed into the others head.

Zenn was falling but he wasn't sure where. Once again, everything went black. He felt the urge to fight the claws. Then was gone."

When he awoke he was surprised to find...
    ~TBC~

... and join my rebellion against time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast