+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes

All right then, let us rest... Gustav said while nodding. And this is my friend, lock, he's not evil or anything, he just has a little problem with distrust... Don't be hard for him. He now said while looking over to lock who couldn't believe his eyes.
    The only thing he was able to say was: Gus, you're truly amazing...
    Gustav smiled and then he spoke some elfish words, and a small patch of moss grew on the floor. And next to it another one, only larger. I guess you don't have any beds in here so this will have to do.
    He lay down and waited tried to sleep, but he just couldn't he was to excited. Gustav looked next to him, lock was already sleeping and he even started to snore a little bit. Then Gustav looked at the dragon, but he couldn't determine whether the large creature was asleep or not. He guessed not since he had read dragons didn't need much sleep. Silently he said Thank you Koodii, wherever you may be, thank you for all of this.
    Then he finally could close his eyes and he began to sleep.

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

(Dragons Talking In Unison) Whispering the Dragons talked among themselves The Dragon of Ice*They are not yet ready Granor*The Dragon of Fire*I know that Sila but Koodii chose them and we can not deny him this favor*the Dragons look hard at eachother*Yes I understand but what can we teach and who will each who*the Dragons ponder for sometime*I know I will teach Lock and you will teach Gustav...deal**Deal*the Dragons then walk to the back of the cave as to let the two boys sleep and have dreams of a peaceful future.
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Ranu, maybe the best is to ask them. Verheiden this is Ranu. I dont know much bout travel. I watched as i waited for Verheiden to answer and still saw the monkey still staring and looking from me to Verheiden. He was amused about something. i know they can sense it.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

"Ye, so do you smart monkey know were I'd be?" said Ranu with a amused look; then looked around at the place "well this is a cheerfull place..."
    death and life are one and the same

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Verheiden stared at the two for quite some time, when Ranu showed and Sakura introduced us both, he bowed his head and stared at Ranu, "its nice to meet you" he said, then Sifadious and the little monkey approached to them both, Rak heard what Ranu said, and he replied "You be in the cold mountains, where you can freeze your ba-" and Sifadious interrupeted, "silence I said!!" Verheiden laughs and shook Sifadious hand "its good to see you" he turns around "this is Sakura and Ranu" Sifadious bowed his head "So what are you doing here?" he asked, [COLOR="White"]"This little thief ended up eating all the supplies we have and now we have to buy some more, I know I could've teleported myself here, but I wanted to teach the little vermin a lesson" [/COLOR]"hey you didn't eat, so why bother leaving it there if it was gonna spoil?" Sifadious shooked his head and looked at Sakuar, he bowed his head and looked at Verheiden, "I need to speak to you alone", and the two went to a private area.

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

The look he gave her was unmistakeable but she was not one to carry malice. Sakura shrugged and just waited.It's okay Verheiden i will wait if you need to speak to him alone. I will fly a bit and be back in a few minutes.She turned her back before Verheiden could say anything and let her wings carry her upwards, she felt odd by the look the old man gave her and didnt' knwo if it was disgust or what. She started humming and saw a few odd things up ahead.She said an all seeing spell to see what was going on because it looked like Pyro was talking to someone form the Demoran.

Pyro had decided to let it out in the open since he was sure Sakura had met up with the grey eyed man again and the old man of these mountains. He was sure she was going stronger but how to make her believe him was another story.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"I thought I told you never to consult with her!" Sifadious was angry with Verheiden, "It so happens I ran into her, and the guardin is..." Sifadious shrugs and waves his hand at him, Verheiden protested again'st his wishes "But, she must know what she really is, imagine the last of the Dragoons, here, you told me you were there yourself when it happened, how the Dragoon City fell to its knees to the Orcs." Sifadious cuts him off "enough, I told you because you were trusted, and you were once the Champion, now we have to adjust this little mistake, "sighs", but right now she is not safe", Verheiden stares at him "Just be glad your took her in when she was a mere babe" Sifadious sits underneath a tree and takes a deep breath "well I guess its time to tell her the truth of her ancestors and where she came from" Verheiden looks away "only when the time is right" and the both of them stayed quiet.

Thanks

As soon as she saw who were in the woods not far from the inn. She flew back as fast as she could. She was worried, Pyro was not the father she knew but how can this be.With so many things runing though her mind, her eyes were reeling. As soon as her feet hit the ground she had to catch her breathe. We have to get out of here, quickly.She had told Verheiden and the old man and Ranu. She knew she was gonna sound rude but she had to tell them.They will be here in a few minutes, I don't care if none of you like me.Ranu, We have to go!

Her wings started to move by itself and she closed her eyes. She used an unspoken spell for a hide me spell to hide their tracks. She was very upset this time and when she opened her eyes, from amber her eyes had turned white, the wind was starting to blow hard like a storm was gonna hit them in a few minutes. Lighting had flashed and it mirrored the chaos in her heart right now. She tried to understand but no one told her who she was and why she was so different.

She didn't know who to trust. The wind started to howl and the thunder and lightning clapped.Her scepter had begun to shine brightly and danger was afoot now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast