+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes

"Already off again.... so much to do so little time." said Ranu running after Sakura
    death and life are one and the same

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

When gustav woke up the next morning it was already dawn. Psst, wake up lock... It's morning... He said while poking his friend in the side. Cmon the dragons are going to train us... Then he stood up and made a small jump back. In front of him stood a large dragon, it was the ice dragon and he told Gustav that he would train him and that the other dragon would take care of lock... He also said that it wasn't going to be easy... Don't worry about that Gustav said self assured I'm prepaired to do anything to get stronger... Then he walked to the back of the cave with the dragon leaving lock behind...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Verheiden takes off with Sakura and Ranu, "what is it?" he asks as he ran along side of Sakura, he looks back and see's nothing. "is it the demorans?" he patiently awaits for her reply.

Sifadious sighs and looks at his companion, "I guess this is it", "what do ya mean, I'm ready for a fight c'mon!" Sifadious grabs him by the neck and puts him on his shoulder and headed to the inn. "just keep your mouth shut."

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

She nodded at his question but she couldnt help what may happen next since she could feel Pyro's presence and his spell to control her become strong. Her wings took flight and the winde began to blow as her emotions were taking control over her.

" NO! i am not going to be used not this time!" Her mind kept shouting, her heart kept pounding so hard that she didn't know the runes had once again danced near her head. They had begun to throb and release some light. Tears were rolling down her face as her heart screamed it's resistance to Pyro Satsuden's spell.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Sifadious turns around and see's what is happening to Sakura, he opens his palm towards her and utter a few words and closes his eyes. Rak swiftly turns himself into a ape, and he looks at Sifadious "I'll hold them off" he said in a deep cold voice.

Verheiden looks up, "What is it?" he asks as he watches a horrible scene. he looks at Sifadious back at the inn and see's uttering some sort of enchantment. he sighs and he joins in the enchanment, he closes his eyes and raises his palm up to the girl, and starts to utter a few words.

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

" What is happening ?" Her mind continued to scream. There were three of them inside her head . It was like she was shoved to one side to observe the battle going on between the old man and PYro.

Pyro had closed his eyes and muttered a spell to try and manipulate the young girl this time. He saw her eyes reeling this time and felt an old man doing an counter spell.

"someone please what is happening to me?"Her mind kept on asking. Her body was a few feet above the ground and tears were flowing down her face that anyone who saw her understood something inside her was happening. Images and memories of a burning city coursed though her mind now and the pain in her head was so bad this time she was shaking and wanted to curl somewhere but her body was not responding to what she wanted it to do.

Thanks

Sifadious begins to speak in her mind "child of the lost dragoons, do not be afraid, for you must be in peace, do not let the shadows take you to the wrong path, you must fight agains't this evil spirit. I will help you if I can." Sifadious stands still with his palm raised. Rak charges to the demorans heading their way. "C'MON, WHO WANTS TO DIE FIRST?" and laughs hysterically.

Verheiden couldn't stay focus for he heard cries and screams in his head, he opens his eyes and see's the Demorans fighting agains't Rak, Verheiden grasp for his blade and thrusts himself up towards Sakura, when he grabbed her, he broke off the connection between her and Sifadious, he holds her and he runs for the forest. he thinks to himself as he carries her "has the Demorans attacked the imperial city already??"

Back at the Imperial city, 20 gate doors just appeared out of nowhere, when they opened up, an army from each door begin to march. the Dark Prince however came out first, he ranked officers behind him. "bring these walls down, kill all in your path, show no mercy, this world will be mine!" said the Dark Prince to his officers, and returns back to the gates. The Demoran army came and marched towards the city and attacked its walls.
    Last edited by hellknight; Sep 05, 2008 at 10:26 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    Verheiden couldn't stay focus for he heard cries and screams in his head, he opens his eyes and see's the Demorans fighting agains't Rak, Verheiden grasp for his blade and thrusts himself up towards Sakura, when he grabbed her, he broke off the connection between her and Sifadious, he holds her and he runs for the forest. he thinks to himself as he carries her "has the Demorans attacked the imperial city already??"
    Sakura had felt the connection broken but there was something that was unspoken. She just nodded at him and hoped that he would way something soon before her emotions got the better of her again. the winds were changing again and this time her senses were giving her a warning about something.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast