+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes

Verheiden wakes up in a cozy lodge house, he looks around and a old woman sitting on a rocking chair, stares back at him, "oh your finally up, wasn't too sure if you was gonna wake up," Getting up from her chair and walks over to a trey loaded with food and a cup of water. "My granddaughter found you in the river bank, she told me about it and oh I'm terrribly sorry I couldn't drag you myself." Verheiden stares at the young girl standing in the corner, she hides herself in her robe. "Oh she just shy, don't worry about that." Looking up at the old woman, putting the trey down next to his bed, "You said, you couldn't drag me, so who did?" The old woman smiles, "why my grandson of course." Then the door opens as a Orc enters the house with logs in his arms. "This is Orca, My grandson, and oh dear me, I forgot to introduce my granddaughter, Aieka."

Verheiden bows his head and sets up from the bed, Orca places the logs next to the fire pit and Aieka still hiding herself from Verheiden. Orca approaches to Verheiden, "Me....Help....You...Here" he acts like a child but he was grown. "thank you," Verheiden says and enjoys the meal the old woman given him.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

In a cave deep in the ground there i was in a big iceberg then the cave got warmer melting the ice and when it was completely melted i awoke and continued my way to the surface.

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

No Gustav you must first learn the spell Armegedon....no Repeat after me *dragish arma* and you will summon spirts from hell that will protect you and fight for you.Now Lock you will learn the skill shadow step which will turn you completely invisible and no will hear you now touch your chest and then your head and say *stad*.
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Then when i reached the surface i busted through the ground and my wings poped out i held my hands out and the whole villages was being destroyed and blown up."the king of darkness is back"yoshi said smiling
    Last edited by GrimmjowJaggerjack; Nov 19, 2008 at 02:05 PM.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Verheiden laying in the bed sleeping. "I wonder where he hails from." Said the old woman sitting in her chair, "Orca, go and see if the Dragons on the mountain will take in this young one. and do hurry." Orca nods his head and leaves the house heading to the mountains. the young girl revealing her face while Verheiden is sleeping. "Grandmother? are you going to send him to the Dragons? So he will become a Dragoon?" She asked with her eyes wide open.

"Yes dear child, it is was he owes me for saving his life. I like to call it, 'a life debt.'" The old woman smiles and laughs, rocking in her chair. the young girl, stands next to Verheiden looking at his face with curiousity.

Sifadious stabs the last Demoran, looking around, the ape, turns back into a annoying monkey. "Thats it?" he asks with ferocious look, "Come now, we have to search for someone," Takes his staff and walks the path, Verheiden and Sakura took. "I'm sure there ought to be more than that." Sifadious whacks him with his staff. "Ow",

Thanks

I flew away were a small little village that looked empty with a small little home and bunch of dragons on a mountain and the darkness following me as the sky got darker.

Thanks

Aieka looking at Verheidens' nose, she barely touches his nose, which caused Verheiden to wake up, opening his eyes, and stares into Aiekas' eyes, she gasps and quickly hides under her robe and hides behind her grandmother. Getting up slowly and watches her hide, and looks at the old woman, "Old mother, I thank you for taking care of me, but what must I do to return the favor?" he raises he eyebrow, "Well I already sent my grandson to the mountains of dragons." Verheiden face expresssion changed, "Dragons? wait, your gonna send me?-" Old Grandmother chuckles and nods her head.

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

both Gustav and lock repeated after the dragons. Gustav was a little uncertain because the dragon had talked about hell, but after he said the words he felt that something was strengthening him. Hey, I could've sworn something flew by me just now! Gustav said. At the same moment the armor began to look rather reddish. Lock had no problems and was now invisible. With the strength of the armor and this spell there's now way I'll ever get caught. he said, but after some time Lock began to feel a stinging pain in his head. What's happening to me? he yelled at the dragon, and how do I undo this spell?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 LastLast