+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40 47 48 49 50 51 LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes

i then land on the farm and i hear someone talking i walk in and see a old woman in a rocking chair

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"The Dragoons huh? hmmm" Verheiden thinked it through in his mind. Suddenly someone just walked in the house. Verheiden was to weak to stand up and defend himself. "Hmmm? well what do you want grandson?" Said the old woman, and the little girl hiding behind her. "Normally I would say 'come in' on the first knock. But you young people are somethin' though, and thats why I took em' in my house." She chuckles softly and smokes on a pipe. She looks over to Verheiden, "Oh and this young lad is umm--?" Snapping her fingers. "Verheiden." He introduces himself. Then the old lady looks at the man standing in the door way.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Sakura got out of the tree where Verheiden had hidden her but she has been on foot much and lost track of where she was. Her thoughts and her empath abilities had been growing more each day and the voices of the Dragons had been bothering her a lot. Her eyes had changed too from Amber to Silver now and the look in it was one who was lost somewhere.

" I am not to be used again." This was a thought that she kept on repeating like a litany in her head. As the wind around her continously blew anything that came her way.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Sifadious continues walking the trial leading to Verheiden and Sakura, "Well looks like they are dead 'meat' boss." Sifadious pounds him on the head with his staff. "OW will you stop that!!??" he demanded raising his fist to his face. "We need to find Sakura. and tell her everything. I will no longer decieve her with shadows." The two became quiet as they searched for Verheiden and Sakura.

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Her wings had begun changing it's color a dangerous warning that her emotions was slowly taking control. She had taken the spiraling path up to the falls but she was walking aimlessly now not really knowing where she was and her memory was beginning to cloud as it did when she was younger.

She had fallen down on her knees and released a scream that was so loud it broke a person's heart into a million pieces. Making you wonder if she was human or elf, now she was a mixture of races screaming for release and power. At the back of her mind Pyro was laughing at the confusion he had been creating in her mind.

A dark cloud had formed over her head with lightning and thunder roaring so loud that was warning others off danger to come.

Thanks

Sifadious see's her from afar, and notices right away what is wrong with her. he raises his hand and pushes it foward, he could feel Pyro pushing back as well. "You'll will never have dealing with this young girl again. Never again!!" he throws another push. forcing Pyro to leave her mind. Rook quickly rushes to Sakura watching her faint to the ground once more. "Oh this child is gonna get me old way too fast." he chuckles and watches her sleep.

Thanks

In Sakura's mind's eye she saw herself fall to the ground. she felt all the more confused and she was like floating above them. She couldn't feel Verheiden and was worried for a friend.

She felt the presence of the Old man from the mountains she met earlier and wished that it was someone else. Her journey had been long and confusing and wanted to know what she really was. Being part Elf, human and now she found out part draconic was another one. and the Druid who was not really a druid..... was all the more confusing.

Thanks

"Are you going to wake her now?" asking Sifadious with blinking eyes. "well if she must know what she really is, then its time to tell the truth." placing his old frail hands over her face. and smoothly slide his hand down, while mumbling a spell.

Verheiden gets up from the bed. "Ma'am? thank you for taking so good care of me. now I must go." The old woman nods her head. "its my pleasure child, but do take the mountain road. I think the dragons are going to be expecting you now." the young girl behind her whispers in her ear. "oh why dear child? well if you must then, Aieka is going to go with you. for you need the company." Verheiden nods his as he gathers his things. and left the house with the little girl.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40 47 48 49 50 51 LastLast