+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 48 49 50 51

Thread: Adventure: Heroes

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes

Sakura could hear the old man mumble a spell as she got pulled back to her form.... but her wings still had a different color. She slowly opened her eyes and tried to look around to see what was going on.

She couldn't seem to catch up with herr emotions but tried her best to keep it in check. She somehow knew something bad was gonna happen if she lost control.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"Child you must be calm and relax, there are evil souls about, so we must be quiet." helping her getting her on her feet. Sifadious quietly takes her to a safer location. "Sifa, I can sense more Demorans, but I can't sense Verheiden, it seems he is lost." Sifadious whacks him in the head again. "Shut up you fool!" holding on to Sakura. "we have to find our way to the mountain of Dragons, only one knows about you, and your past, and your future."

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then put my hand out facing the old woman then a red beam started to charge up in my hand.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

She sighs and gets up from her rocking chair, "always willing to kill someone aren't you? well maybe you don't belong to this world. maybe you belong to another." she walks over to a fire pit and picks up the burning pot. and sits back down in her chair.

Verheiden and the little girl are far away from the house. the little girl pulls Verheiden by his hand to show him the direction of the Mountains. he had no choice but to follow her and following the path of the mountain.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then shot the old lady with a huge beam shooting right at her chest

Thanks

(( OOC: Alright man, time for me to go solo, so Grimm, have your character go somewhere else ok?))

Verheidens' wounds come back and pain goes through his entire body. He sits down on a big stump, the little girl still hiding from him. "Hey you don't have to hide from me, I won't hurt you, promise." He sticks his pinky out to her. her eye peeks out. she quietly says. "what...is...this..??" asking as she popped her pinky out too. "well its a thing called 'Pinky Swear.' More like a I promise sort of thing." Slowly her pinky goes to his, Verheidens' pinky wraps around hers. "Now you see? I now promise I am not going to hurt you." she reveals her face, slightly showing a smile.

Thanks

I then walk out of the house then flying somewhere else.

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

calm down young one you just need to get more practice with the spell and you will be able to control it with out the pain but if you wish to undo the spell simply say the words again.gustav you need to concentrate when you use yours or you won't unleash hells wraith now do it again.
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 48 49 50 51