+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes

The tears came to stop but she hardly knew where she wass in town now except she knew Kianni and Verheiden can help her out. She needed a place to be while she was gethering her thoughts.

As she entered the bar she saw Kiani talking to someone else that she has not seen before.

"Kiani,excuse me i hope you remember me i am not used to travelling alone and not sure of this city. Do you know of a place in Imperial City where i can stay while i gather what i need to travel up north to the mountains?" She inquired hestantly hopiing that she can help out.
    She sat at the table next to where she and the stranger was talking. The bar has now been filled and she really didn't know anyone. Maybe tomorrow she will run across Verheiden and might be able to talk to him.

The group to her left was making a ruckus and eyeing her strangely. One of them grabbed her arm and eyed her quite rudely.

"You seem to be alone little missy, care to join me and my friends. And you know it is not a request if you know what i mean." He said pulling her roughly.

"I suggest you get your hands of me if you don't want to get hurt." Sara started remembering things and heard a voice calling her SAkura. Her eyes where whirling right now. She was mad and didn't liked to be manhandled by anyone.

Her staff started to glow when she heard someone rush in to the door and everyone including the men who was causing a comootion stopped.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

"Elf, I have heard what you have said and I will come with you. For knowing were your leader I know nothing of who they are or were they are. I will most freely go with you and who ever else into the darkness if it was the death of me. But as Kiani has said before please tell us your name good elf; now since you know my name it is a curticy to tell of your name. And to you good Kiani I have to regect your good offer, for I have my sword and I do not know what I would do with it while in a drunken state."
    death and life are one and the same

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

"My real name is Sakura Hime, sara to my foster father as i have found out only in visions.Verheiden has mentioned to me of a spell caster who can help me recover lost memories and that is my purpose of the journey. i will tell you along the way of the things i have seen in visions and mayhaps meet others along the way." Sara explained.

She kept it at that and let her staff glow to warn the other table not to approach.

"I am still hoping all this darkness i feel surrounding Imperial City is not true and find more of my kind." Sara said as her head fell feeling tears start to fall. She does not want to feel this helpless and this hopeless.

Her wings started to flutter as she felt a familiar presence near by and she was hoping it was a friend.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

"My name is Jep'ray Agoto." he answered "I am a ranger from the south forests, we guard the southern passes and keep bandits out of our woods. I know of battle first hand. As has this old relic sword that my elders have gifted me with." he said, kinda stareing off at the wall.
    Don't Panic

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Jenereth entered the bar then, he threw open the swinging doors and stepped in, his face shadowed by his hood. He glanced about and saw that there were some other visitors, many of which appeared to be in an almost nostalgic type of conversation. He doesn't know why he entered the bar, it was just there as he was leaving the Market, the building calling out to him. He sat down next to the group.

"My name is Jep'ray Agoto," Spoke a ranger directly to Jenereth's back. "I am a ranger from the south forests, we guard the southern passes and keep bandits out of our woods. I know of battle first hand. As has this old relic sword that my elders have gifted me with."

Jenereth's spine went cold, sweat ran down his back. Almost against his will, he turned and spoke to the group. Has the moment he was waiting for really arrived so early?

"Excuse me," he said, his voice projecting out to everyone. His words were archaic and undiscernable by everyone, but just like Jenereth's ears automatically translate words into a language he knew, his tongue does the same for the words he speaks for others to listen. "I couldn't help but overhearing... but are you guys going to war? If so, would it be too much to ask that I come too, I wish to record it."

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Thanks

Seira listened as the Acolyte she ran into earlier asked the Ranger. Someow she still wondered about her father no matter how weird he felt but she had to know, sho she was and where she came from. A need that stemmed from deep within her core.

Again her head started to throb and she started to become dizzy again and felt faint.

She heard someone laughing in the darkest way possible and it came from inside her head like the visions she had been getting. Again she felt she needed a way out, she felt stiffled and boxed in for some reason. She started to stand and felt the room spinning once again.

"Oh no, not here again." she thought to herself.
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; May 19, 2008 at 01:46 PM. Reason: spell check

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

"This friend had better not be a man Sara!" he could not control his temper this time.

Her answer fell on deaf ears as she fled the room, he knew he mad a mistake of not controlling his anger and jealousy as the face of the man who helped her flashed through his mind.

"Leave me Kendra." he said in a command, he knew that his other side wanted to come out because of anger.

Now she is off to the woods and he knew that she moght not come back, his temper and moods lately have been taking over even his heir. in their past conversations he has been trying pyro's patience be making sure Sara was not to belong to anyone.

Both of them had motives and him the worst of all but he knew he had to control his wants to stop Sara from revealling her true powers before she is ready and on his side blindly with out question or thought.

he quickly went upstairs and waved his hand over the mirror.

"Anude, Ivo leicht sol raiyha." (come we need to talk). A dark shadow appeared before him not revealling his face what what he is. " She ran away! " i need to you get someone to look after her without being tht obvious."

"YOu old fool,do you think i don't know you want her for your own use! you promised me. You vowed that she will be molded and groomed for my use!" The dark form said in anger.

"Get someone or a mecenary to follow her or we loose her. No one can lift that cloud i cast on her not even that old fool in the mountain can lift that spell.

he waved his hand and saw her running/gliding not knowing where to go. This pleased him it means she has no where to go and will come back eventually. the smile he gave himself that time was sinister. he dared not to laugh in fear that someone els might hear his secret persona.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

"I couldn't help but overhearing... but are you guys going to war? If so, would it be too much to ask that I come too, I wish to record it." turning to the new stranger "If its your own free will, please good stranger I am Ranu the assasin, please I hummbily request your name." turning back to Jep'ray Agoto, "Jep'ray Agoto, I have the free will to go with you. I can't say for the others but I pledge me and at least a four men as well for the journey."
    death and life are one and the same

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast