+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes

I was so confused on what was happening because it had happen so fast. So the first thing I did was kick everyone out beside Ranu, Jep'ray and Sara or Saruka which ever it was. "Okay lets take it down a notch. First things first thank you Jep'ray for telling me your name." I said then I saw Sara start to faint again. I ran over there to catch. I did just in time.

I started panic "Sara can you hear me? Are you okay Sara? Say something speak to me." I was panicing so bad. Then she was completely knocked out. I clear off the counter and picked her on put on there to rest until she woke back up. I was so scared "I hope she will be okay" I said to myself.
    Last edited by Kiani Haki22; May 19, 2008 at 03:23 PM. Reason: I had to fix the whole thing.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

"I am sorry to bother again Kiani but please you can either call me Sakura or Sara.i don't know what happened but i can see the traces of dark magic near by." she looked around worried that someone powerful is close by. "I think i need to get a place to sleep and home is not a good one for me right now."

She started to stand again and proceeded to get out of the bar. "Kiani there is an in not too far from here right? that is where i will stay"

She started to walk towards the inn and hoping this one is not as bad as the one in the next town. Where all sorts of gamblers and and drunks were staying.

"So missy we meet again! You should have joined us when i asked!" The drunk slob said in a menacing way.Coming towards her laughing and grinning like there was no tomorrow.

"And i told you to leave me alone! " Sakura had hissed, her diamond staff had started to glow and her Amber color eyes had taken on a different hue.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Thanks

Sara had said when she woken up "I am sorry to bother again Kiani but please you can either call me Sakura or Sara. I don't know what happened but i can see the traces of dark magic near by I think i need to get a place to sleep and home is not a good one for me right now. Kiani there is an inn not too far from here right? that is where i will stay."
    She walked out before I could tell her I have an extra room for her to stay. When she left I heard a lot of commotion outside I ran out there. "And i told you to leave me alone!." I heard Sara yell to them. I yelled "Do you need help?" I was breathing really heavy from running.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

"of course, all are welcome to join me in my journey. I make no promise of glory but..." Jep stoped mid sentence. He jumped off his stool, his Relic sword in hand. "It senses Dark magic near. My relic blade feels it, an agent of darkness are near!" with the sword still drawn, he walked out the front door, where raised voices could already be heard...
    Don't Panic

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

"What is happening???" standing up and running out of the door, outside their was the people in the background I could see a dark object on a wall.
    death and life are one and the same

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Jenereth lowered his head to a slight bow. "Is that not normal?" Jenereth asked, curious of why they suddenly became rigid at the sound of others. "It was like that when I entered."

Jenereth also stood and, readying himself, left the bar, the sight before him was complete pandemonium.

------

Jezert was ordering his men to create a riot by shooting several humans and elves. They kept to the shadows, hidden by their appearance-changing technology and firing their gun skillfully. Jezert himself remained where he stood, he didn't fire any shots nor was he in a complete panic. He surveyed the situation and only then did action.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Sakura had accepted her real name now and her eyes had taken an amber glow that told everyone that she was a dangerous force to rekon with now that she is upset.

"Ashna silentcio raiyha" She whispered as she spoke the time halting spell to stop the attackers. She had tried to keep her.

She had ignored the commotion going around as Kiani and the others at the bar had rushed out to see what the commotin was.

The wind around her had begun to swirl and she tried to keep her magic to her attackers. She had opened her eyes and saw the dark object on the wall.

She had tired to keep her focus but her heart was beating faster as she realized that chaos had started to break loose.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Thanks

As I was standing there I saw the magic building around her. I knew there was going to be trouble and I didn't want to be around when it happen. "I see you got this under control I am just going to...." and I ran back towards the bar. I stayed outside just in case she needed help, but I wanted to be far away so I wouldn't get hurt.
    Last edited by Kiani Haki22; May 20, 2008 at 02:34 PM. Reason: color

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast