+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes

while eyes still fixed on her, it was hard not to be fearfull. **** I hate magic... was the only thing running in my mind. But I could never get out of my mind the strange black shade... looking back to the wall for a split second I saw it was still there. But it had morfed into a shape of a goblin. (I think this is allright if you people agree) it was laughing its little mouth off with glee. It was hard not to go and chop its ugly little head off but there was a problem... the mage was in the way...
    death and life are one and the same

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

What's happening over here? Zenn asked Kiani his sword drawn and his more powerful weapon, magic enveloping him and sharpening his thoughts. He dipped into just enough magic to defend himself without making too much of a commotion in the wizarding community. He began shaping the magic into pathways that would make it easier to cast many spells at once. He created five. Five will be enough he told himself. Water, Fire, Air, Ground and Light. With the ability to create or destroy any of those at will, five will be enough.

"I feel dark magic comming from inside that bar Z"Pann's clothes instantly morphed into a full set of armor. She began figiting with the charms around her wrist trying to decide which one she would use, she held her bow steady in her left hand. In battle, they gave her the ability to manipulate the different types of energy she fired from her bow. Depending on which charm she set in her bow would determine the effects of each arrow. She chose one he'd seen her use before. It fired tiny slivers of black light but the wounds left by this charm seemed to gradually spread every minute until a tiny graze along a mans arm threatened to eat it off.

It must be something serious or Pann wouldn't be getting so worked up he thought to himself. He'd hoped five would be enough. He didn't want to be discovered by the wizarding comunity.
    Last edited by Corvus; May 20, 2008 at 06:24 PM. Reason: tweaking ^^ (as usual)

... and join my rebellion against time.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I looked at the man asking the question "Sara, her over there is being attacked but she can handle it I am just staying back so her magic doesn't hurt me." I said. I looked down for a quick second and then asked him "What is your name? mine is Kiani Haki."

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

"I'm Zenn-aguro." Pann bolted covering his mouth with her hand but she was too late, the damage had been done.

"Z! You idiot do you remember what happened the last time you said your name out loud in public?"Pann yelled at Zenn her eyes burning at his own. "Are you trying to get us killed?" She muttered barely audible but still just as forceful then stared nervously at the girl to see if any recognition came across her face.
    Last edited by Corvus; May 20, 2008 at 06:23 PM.

Thanks

I looked at him puzzled "Oh I am sorry was I not suppose to ask you name? well if you don't want me to call you by your name you got a nickname?" I stood there wondering what kind of trouble he gotten into to the point he con't say his name out loud with out causing a stir.

Thanks

"Umm... Z... just Z." Zenn didn't know how or why he'd told this girl his name. He'd known all along that his name was infamous in the wizarding community even if it was always just the shadow of his actions that they'd ever witnessed. To the demora he was a prime target and he wasn't sure why. It must've had something to do with his history. History that was tied to the armor that he wore concealed beneath his cloak. The Dragon told Zenn that the armor belonged to his father, but who was his father?

She seemed too nice to be a spy but if she could see Pann she must be magic. Lucky for Z however elves were neither enemies nor friends to wizards on a political level so she shouldn't know Z by name. Pann recognized all of this and eased Z's mind "You're lucky, this time."

"Yeah... sorry about that..." Zenn looked down avoiding eye contact he'd just noticed that she was pretty and without the momentum of an emergency to give him courage he returned to his shy self and looked away from her. His eyes averted to the ground and his cheeks reddened slightly.

"I'm sorry, if there's not an emergency here, we really must be going" Pann's clothes immediately shifted back into street wear similar to what travelers in these parts would wear and hurried Z off down the nearest ally way. "We need to talk..."

Thanks

"Okay I will call you Z" I said. I turned to look at battle that was happening for a quick moment "I'm sorry, if there's not an emergency here, we really must be going" "Okay but if you want we are all going to fight against the darkness if you want to join you can." I yelled as they were walking away. I thought to myself how rude of me I never asked his friends name.
    Last edited by Kiani Haki22; May 21, 2008 at 04:53 AM. Reason: color

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Pyro was pacing the floor again as he thought of ways how to keep track of Sakura.

Dark magic was swirling aroung him as he observed from the glass that the demoran had started sending out troops to cause havoc and a little bit of chaos, although this kind was not really his style.

"Anude!" he commanded his voice had now changed from teh gentle one to the gruff dark sounding voice that Sakura had feared earlier.

One of the goblins near Sakura had heard his command and heard him say to make sure no harm is to come to the winged elf. " You will pay dearly Goblin should anything happen to her. Report regularly to me ." As Pyro said this the Goblin cackled and laughed so menacingly he moved swiftly and made sure he stayed away from the fight but near enough to see his Master's pride.

Pyro saw sakura as she cast the time halting spell and he had never seen her this determined althrough out her life. he realized slowly that she was indeed growing up. Now thoughts were now surfacing whether he was to groom her for what he originally intended her to be or should he remain the foster father and blindly mold her for his wishes.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast