+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes

In a blind attemp to kill the goblin with a sword slash in its ugly little face; Ranu jumped onto the building right beside the mage. Running along the top to the end that was directly above the goblin. With a hop; jumped down while drawing the huge sword; in one smooth motion choping down strait into the goblin's little face. With a sickening crunch the goblin was split in two and the blood halted for a second or two; the two halfs fell down from the wall and it was smeared with the jet black blood that was a trait of mountain goblins. And with that I (?) pulled out a cloth and started to clean the blade that was coverd with the black blood.
    death and life are one and the same

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

The wind was swirling around her as she felt someone slash a Goblin but she saw that one had escaped.

She never liked Goblins anyway and why Pyro kept one in the woods was something she disagreed with him strongly.

She flipped her hair and still miffed at the way Pyro had treated her that way. One image remained in her head though and was wondering if she'd see him again soon. " Grey eyes....never seen someone with those eyes. " she thought while going back to Kiani and the others. Her eyes were bright now, she liked the idea of being free but she still worried about Pyro.
    " Kiani, you were saying something? " she asked as she watched the others.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I looked up to sara to see what she was saying "Kiani, you were saying something? " "Oh it is not important anymore, looks like what I was asking was handled." I turned and started to walk back towards the bar, but then I remember. "Oh yeah if you need a place to stay I have an extra room above my bar I never use if you need a place to stay." I continued walking because if she wanted the room she would follow me into the bar to tell me and plus I was craving a beer.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

he put away his sword and turned to the group who wished to follow him. "We will leave tomorrow at noon. If you wish to join me, please meet here again ready for travel" and with that he just disappeared into the crowd like he was never there...
    Don't Panic

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

"*sigh* well that was weird.... well...." with that Ranu walked off and never turned back to look at the rest of the people. What a wierd thing to happen the day that I was here... thought Ranu. For it was today that I was to assasinate the king... "Oh well."
    death and life are one and the same

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I was tired, today had been a very hectic day. All I wanted to do is crawl into bed and never come out.*Yawns* "hmm...well I guess I bette clean and lock up before I head off to bed." I started to clean. Man this is taking longer than I thought it would.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Sakura followed Kiani to the bar and nodded to acknowledgement of the spare room she can use. She is tired now since she has not used strong magic before.

She only hopes that whatever the Goblin was cackling about was not her. She still felt wary though she still senses Dark magic about.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

((I'm going to make this post long, to make up for all that I missed))

FLASHBACK

Hehehe, there are a lot of orcs here. I'm not sure if I am going to make it out alive this time around..... He speaks to himself while looking at the army of orcs facing him. Apparently, a group of humans went into dangerous territory, and it was ruled by murderous monsters. The orcs apparently attacked and killed the group of people, including a small child. That child was Vash's only little brother. With the deed done, Vash only took his gauntlets and pride to the battlefield of vengence.

The sound of bloodthirsty orcs can be heard for miles. The amount was no different. But Vash did not feel any fear. He had only a small smirk on his face as he looked at the army. He then put on his Gauntlets with rage and pride.

Well now, who wants to be destroyed first? Come now, dont be shy.... One of the orcs then walks to Vash's face. Puny human. Do you have a death wish?!? There is no way you can defeat us all by yourself! You WILL die out here.... Vash looks up to the orc's face. Well then...if that is the case, why do sweat so much now? IF I am not going to survive? Do you fear me, just a little?

DIE!!!!!!! The orc clearly went into a bloody rage. He then raises his sword to Vash's head. But as soon as he started the action, he suffered a earth-shaking blow to the stomach. The orc was in shock, as well as the rest of the ones who witness this surprise attack. Vash looks up to the rest of the army. This is a pity. All this power you possess. But all I do is this, and you and the rest are in total shock! Pathetic. All of a sudden the ground stated to shake around him. It started to grow violently as well. Vash looks at the army.

THEN ANSWER THIS FOR ME THEN!!! DID YOU ALL MAKE THAT SAME EXPRESSION WHEN YOU KILLED MY LITTLE BROTHER?! WELL, DID YOU?!? The army was silent as they witness his power increase at a alarming rate. Vash then grabs the orc by the neck and raises him off of the air. I wonder.....if orcs can fly.... He then throws the orc through the air, as if the orc didn't weight anything at all. And in a matter of seconds, the orc was clearly over the horizon, never to be seen again.

Well thats one down, a lot more to go. The orcs then started to scream incoherently. KILL HIM!!! OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!! The army then charged at vash with full force.

COME ON!!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!!!! He yells anticipating the assault.

End Flashback

Hah!! Vash wakes up in a cold sweat. He looks around frantically. He then calms down after a bit. Man...it was only a dream. I must have passed out again.... He then looks around again. He thinks to himself, I wonder were the two children went? Hope they are alright. He then gets up on his feet. He then walks to a bar. Hopefully they are still open at this time of night.

He then steps in through the door. Hello? are you guys still open??

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast