Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Angel's Mixed Coffee

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Angel's Mixed Coffee

ArrRRgg... No one bother to post in my Rp recently... so I decided to make another one.... Hhhmmm.. It seems that mostly RPs here are all adventure and war oriented one... How about making a daily life RP or an RP taking place in the present time... It does not include magical powers(e.i mages, wizards, shamans) but instead, I use monsters in a form of humans(not the monstrous ugly type.. its the cute and in the human form one). So if you are interested, read on....

aNgEL's MiXEd CoFFeE

Many years ago, the gates which connects the human world from the monster world had been opened. Creatures that is before beyond man's knowledge and seems not to be real are now freely interacting with them daily. It is the era wherein both man and monsters lives in a peaceful world togehter.

Thats it... just simple explaination and story how did all start.... Unlike the other one I make its way too long... so anyone whose on it??? Oh the conditions.... same conditions will be used here...

Conditions you must keep in mind:

A. In posting a message:

*In posting a message in the thread, your post must be at least one paragraph long. At least five to seven sentences and your post must be relevant to the topic. If you’re not really certain what should you do inside the RPG read the AO rule for RPGing

B. Questions, Comments and Suggestions:

*if you have some Questions, comments and suggestions, just kindly PM me. I’m an approachable person so you don’t need to worry. In case you wanna make some love teams, add some romance to make the story chill, why not??? Just PM me first so I can see what I can do.

C. Character Profile:

I'll give you the character setup... This will be your guide in making your own character's profile. Please avoid making a character that is too powerfull.. But since my RP doesnt comprise any magical or physical conflicts it doesnt matter whether yo are strong or what.. just consentrate on the personality and bio.... the more you right details the more it will make people distinguished your character... so, good luck in making your characters .....

Profile Setup:

Name:
    Nickname:
    Race:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Bio:

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Newbie Ahiko is off to a good start Ahiko's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Angel's Mixed Coffee

So it's like a regular school life setup? You could possibly set up schools that people can assign their characters to attend and the Mixed Coffee theme could be like their hangout place as a coffee shop or cake shop. The schools can have school uniforms and stuff, and forum members can choose to be teachers, too. Some ideas. ^^

I kinda glazed over the Bio because if the RPG continues, it can contribute to hers. :]

Name: Ahiko

Nickname: none

Race: Human(?)

Appearance:

- Eyes: Grey-blue

- Hair: Black

- Height: 5' 5"

- Clothing: (It's kind of like this picture without the staff. Her stockings are one or the other, depending on the season.) As a headpiece, Ahiko wears a black beret with a grayish-white band along the bottom. She is of a light frame, and from her looks, you can conclude that she doesn't fight very often. Her outfit consists of a white sailor suit with black lines that accentuate her entire appearance. The lines vary in width and appear on the collar of her white blouse, on the cuffs of her sleeves, and along the bottom of the red ribbon around her neck and her blouse which falls halfway down her stomach. A black (turtleneck) shirt is worn beneath her blouse, connecting to her skirt which covers her midrift area. The back of her collar separates into two long triangles/flags that fall down to her waist. The red ribbon (with black accented lines near the bottom) is tied underneath the collar of her sailor blouse in a jabot style. Her skirt is a black, top stitched pleat skirt that starts one or two inches above her waist and falls halfway down her thighs. On each arm, you can see that halfway between her elbow and shoulder, a black strap is tied above her sleeve as another means of decor. For footwear, she wears dark brown ankle boots with a wide collaret-style opening, pulled together with a black strap and silver/metal buckles similar to those around her upper arms. In the summer, she wears thin, white anklet hose with ruffles at the top, and a red ribbon tied beneath the ruffle. In the winter, she wears thin, white, thigh-high stockings with longer ruffles and ribbon than the right.

Personality: The definition of the first name Ahiko is "deep, sensitive, refined, and with an intelligent mind." She's usually quiet and shy, depending on the situation, but if she's around close friends or people she's comfortable being around, she can be the most enjoyable character around. She's a little scared of boys, so any advances toward her may get a slap, a hit, or a punch in the arm in self-defense. She can be a tsundere around guys she's comfortable with, but it's just a strange way showing her affection. Secretly, she's a nerd and can be a bookworm sometimes, but she doesn't rely on her intelligence unless she wants to. She's quick to think, but slow to react and sometimes she gets herself into some messes since she has a bad habit of second guessing herself. She loves to eat, sleep, laugh, read manga, and play online RPGs. She's a reliable friend and is willing to do anything for the happiness of others, but she has a tendency to push people away when she has problems of her own. Although she's sweet and sensitive, she's a strong-minded girl who can stand her ground when she needs to. The only problem is that although she can be very strong-willed, she's still weak and vulnerable. Her pride gets in the way of getting too close with other people, allowing her to be okay with being alone even though she strongly wishes for a special friend to always be there for her. She's resistent to conformity. When things start to get boring to her, she ends up needing to look for a change and often ends up doing rash things to find variety in her life. She has a bad habit of impulsively acting on a whim without thinking things through. She loves pink things, stuffed animals, parfaits, cakes, and Pocky.

Bio: Ahiko lives in her apartment with her guardian who took her in when she was five. She doesn't recall any of her past before he adopted her, so her past remains a mystery even to herself. She lives a sheltered lifestyle ever since.
    あたしと一緒に遊びたい~

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Sugoi!!!! I'll just consider your idea... since it is cool...thanks for joing...(^_^)

Thanks

You're welcome. ^^

The concept can always be improved right?

If it were anime-like, it would probably school life themed.

How would the RPers interact with the monsters, though? Would some of the RPers play out the monsters' actions or could some of the RPers be monsters?

And how would we be able to know if we can start roleplaying the story? ^^;
    あたしと一緒に遊びたい~

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

I like this idea, have you gotten approval for it yet? Actually, I would prefer if you left "love teams" and romance to a minimum, but once the story gets going, we'll see how it progresses.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Thanks

No, Im waiting for soldie to approve it....

Not actually acting like monsters.... They are in the human form also...(like inuyasha or sesshumaru).... Monsters can be half breed... half human and half monsters..... But, its just ok if you are pure monsters.....

Thanks

Oohh~ Then it would kind of be like Vampire Knight (info: ANN) where the school is separated into two classes--Day and Night classes--and the Day students don't know it, but the Night class is actually a class specially made for Vampires, but they're disguised as humans.

But then this would actually be more along the lines of Love Monster (info: SM/ANN) since the students there are actually monsters who mostly take on a human form (aside from cat or fox ears when they're using their magic, etc).

Both manga settings are at schools that are hidden by magic from the regular world. On the anime medium, Gakuen Alice (info: ANN) would fit the description well.

Those are just examples, but this RP would focus more on the events after the separation of monsters and humans, and humans are coexisting with monsters (ex. Love Monster, Gakuen Alice)? Or do they live with monsters thinking that they are human (ex. Vampire Knight)?
    あたしと一緒に遊びたい~

Thanks

Nope.... Na-uh... This is way too far from your expectations Ahiko.... Vampire knight is too far from it... This RP is just like the anime PETO PETO SAN(Anime-Source.Com).... There there,andsome sort of Shuffle(Anime-Source.Com) its much father from the one you just put....

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast