+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

Hi I am Seira Hime. until yesterday, i found out i have a twin brother and a half sister who is part undine part wizard( she looks like a normal human not like a fish)

My world is being threatened by the invasion of the dark elves and dark elementals and frankly speaking we don't have enough soldiers or population the recruit. My brother's tasc is to manage the kingdom and me well i have to travel across Locke to find people to help us out. Atlantis' bounty has always been a source of happiness but the scarcity in people is something i may be able to address by travelling and inviting others to live in out community. How the elves got to breathe under water is a mystery to be found out as well.

I will also have to travel to Atlantis and Locke ( the human world) last stop is Treasura where the threat lies and the number of dark forces are becoming strong.

I have a strong feeling that Kiani is somewhere on Locke.

"Hey are you sure you are allright if i go to the shores of Locke?" I asked my brother not helping feeling concerned about our situation.

He just smiled and nodded, surprisingly we are taking the news well. Him being raised as the heir of Atlantis he was surprisingly calm about it. Being a girl i was kept to my studies but what my Grand father didn't know wouldn't hurt him as my mother would say. i still found it weird that i have a twin maybe because i have been kept mostly hidden almost all my life.

"Hey Seira, remember to be careful and keep the scroll with you. are you sure you don't need to bring one of the guards with you." he said thoughtfully.

"don't worry about me , bringing a body guard will only cause trouble." i told him grinning. "You know very well how i want to wonder off alone, i know mother told you how many times i have gotten in trouble because of that. I still can't believe i have another sister , i hope i can find her. "

" If there is someone who can find her it's you. I know it, aside from that I change my mind don't bring a body guard. They might loose there patience with you mother did tell me a couple of months ago you can get in to scrapes." He said laughing like there was not tomorrow as he said that. "Aside from that i know you are more than capable of doing what you set out to do. Remember keep the scroll near you and bring as much money as you can and be careful. Off you go now i have work to do."

" Hey Sandro, you sound more like an old grouch when you say that. ! " i said darting as far away as i can as i hear him laughing.

I went to my bed chamber to see to it that all was preparedf or my journey. I knew this was going to be hard. most of the people of Atlantis sire one or two children.

The thought of my city going to war with the Dark elves was something i didn't want to dwell on. i have to make this right and try not to make the same mistakes my parents did.

note***

http://www.animeonline.net/f58/atlan...73/#post602470

http://www.animeonline.net/f58/atlan...-thread-38272/
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; May 20, 2008 at 02:45 PM. Reason: adding ooc link and character thread
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

The sun had just hit my window when I finally woke up. "Today is the day I set out to find my sister" I said happily. I got dressed and grabbed my bag which I had packed the night before. I headed downstairs and out the door. Before I left I waved goodbye to my foster family. They had supported my decision and plus is was about time I set out to find her.

I was walking down the street towards the market to pick up some food for the trip. I walked in and greeted everyone like normal. "Hey everyone, good morning." "So today is the day?" the guy behind the counter said. "Yep, I get go and search for my sister I can't wait to meet her." "So do yo know anything about her?" "Yeah I know she lives in Altantis and her name is Seira Hime, thats all I know." "Well I guess thats enough to know to find her." "Yep." I nodded. I bought my food and left for the long journey ahead.

I was going to walk all over Locke and Altantis to find her, whatever it takes. I have actual blood related family out there and I am not going to miss the chance to meet them she had thought.
    Last edited by Kiani Haki22; May 20, 2008 at 03:03 PM. Reason: color

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

I rub my eyes as the afternoon sun hits my face.

*yawn* another day, another village being totally destroyed

i look into the distance and hear the marching of the dark elves troops.

hmph. what is evil anyway?

I reach to the ground and start to polish my daggers. My ears prick up, i hear screaming and death.

Forget this. Time to get moving.

i start to nimbly run through the forests, almost gliding, until i can no longer here the people in anguish.
    Why hello there!

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

It was chaotic all over the place .shouts of anger and screams of fear were filling the place in midst of all swords clashing voices but it's now all calm that's only broken by the soldiers marching sound "That's another village done for" said Sinistar to another soldier who seems to be from the same cursed clan as him (regarding the tail) "look at them ,they tried escaping instead of fighting back ,pathetic cowards" the other one responded , .. "well it was a villagers' town ... rather why are we fighting for this side of the battle? they are the ones who ..." there was the sound of boots of someone coming towards them "survival instinct ,that's why" the approacher said who then seems to be the leader of the current invasion expedition ,then continued "look at the Sirag revolution remnants now ,they can't do anything but name themselves enemies of us while we can crush them anytime we want ,you're not from that side ,are you soldier?" ,Sinistar didn't say anything back and feeling very angry inside he finally moved towards the other forces grouping for the next march.
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; May 22, 2008 at 08:41 AM. Reason: spelling
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

"Hey, you, get up." Matty, the fat barkeep who owns the famous Eighth Heaven Tavern, shook the young man slumped over a workdesk, his tools scattered all over. "I'm not paying you to sleep on the job, you know."

"Oh, hello there, Matty," Otto said as he slipped the glasses on his forehead back over his eyes. "Is something the matter?"

"Is something the matter? Of course something's the matter!!! YOU'RE SLEEPING ON THE JOB, YA IDIOT!!! Are you really the best those engineers could send me? I swear I..."

"Matty... Matty..." Otto gently interrupted. "Your brewery's as good as new since 3 hours ago."

"Ahehehehe, I... see..." said a flustered Matty. "I'm sorry."

"I was waiting for you to finish up upstairs, but I got tired waiting, so I..."

"Oh, that's fine, Otto. If someone's apologizing now, it's me for being too rash."

"No need to apologize, Matty. Anyways, I was waiting for you so we could start testing this fine machine you have over here. Shall we give it a go?"

"Of course. Though it'll take at least a week for us to taste the finished product. I'll have the boys come over in a minute to jumpstart the brewing process. BOYS! Get your butts over here and start brewing!!! Oh, Otto, you won't be staying here any longer now, are you?"

"No, I'm afraid I'm not."

"Mind if I ask why?"

"Guild business. I'm not supposed to talk about it."

"Oh, I see. When're you leaving, though?"

"Tomorrow afternoon."

"Too bad... Ah, do you hear that, Otto? That means the brewing's going smoothly... That's a good sign, and I have you to thank for that."

"Sure, you're welcome."

"If the beer comes out strong, like it always does here at the Eighth Heaven, I'll just send you a nice, fat bonus... Hey, how am I supposed to pay you if you ain't here tomorrow night?"

"Try the local Engineering Guild Chapter House in town. They'll send it over to Breislau for you."

"It's a damn shame you won't get to see any of it till you get home. But you haven't slept for almost two days now, so I have to make it up to you somehow... I know! Why not at least have a drink and spend the night in one of the rooms we have upstairs for now? It's all on me."

"Lemme think for a minute... Matty, I'd be honored to."
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Staring blankly, two crystallized eyes hovered in the near darkness of the cave. The eyes were cast in a blue light, particles streaming down from the moon in shallow beams; twice the eyes blinked, fading in and out of the sight, believing to be fading from reality. The eyes were dark pools of an infinite depth, light shimmering just off its surface, the pupils darting to every sound heard and every shadow that moved. Slowly the full demon emerged from his cave-like hiding place and took his first step on the human world.

A dreamlike scenery expanded before the demon. A field of grain rising and falling with the turf shot up from the ground and stood nearly three full feet in the air, a swift wind blew the grain forcing them all to release their yellow seeds. Other than the occasional rise and fall of the terrain, the land was flat and held a certain mystery to it. The demon sniffed the air taking in every unfamiliar scent, the place was old, far older than he or anyone could guess. The demon forced a smile and cast his gaze upward; the rush of fresh, un-refined air was soothing to him. Small clouds gathered, their potency at best was thin, the demon had never seen such things before, but had read about them in various literature documents: So these are clouds? he thought then and found that he liked their presence. Just beyond the clouds where the two moons, one a pale yellow and the other a deep shade of red, the red one was smaller, further back in space, and gave off little light in its hue.

“Alpha and Omega,” spoke the demon aloud, his voice was cold, yet warm and held much empathy. There was also a apathetic deadness to his tone. The demon took a full bow in respect to the moons before going about on his business.

The caves, if you could call them that, were jagged groves cut into the terrain’s surface like forces of lightning striking multiple points consecutively. Bits of the terrain rose from the ground forming sharp points that highly resembled the inside of a shark’s mouth, while other areas sank into an eternal abyss; overall a foul, eerie feeling could be felt whenever one got close to the Demon’s Den, even the most dimwitted of creatures learned to fear the caves.

The demon stepped onto the human world for the first time that night driven with a hidden need, a desire so powerful that he’d risk life and limb to complete. Slowly, the demon took out a crimson pendant looped around a heavy golden chain and tied it to his neck. Without the limiter, he’d be attacked, imprisoned possibly, killed in cold blood highly. He was what he was out of choice, as with this life-threatening gamble.

A smile curled on his lips naturally unlike before, the demon proceeded east and kept walking till dawn when he reached the first town, a secluded human settlement…

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

As I was walking through the forest to reach the next town something had jumped in my way. "Hey little miss how 'bout ya give ma all of ya money there and I'll let ya live?!!!" "No get away you little creep, you want it you'll have to take it." "Fine I guess that will be just what I do." He unsheathed his dagger. I thought ha his dagger against my sword. I chuckled out loud. "What ya laughing at ya about to die?"

I unsheathed my sword slowly so he get the whole effect of why I laughed. "Now you see why I laughed, don't look so suprised." "I...uh....was just kidding ya know ha ha ha little joke." "Yeah sure." I said with a little attitude. I took one slash of my sword and he dropped to the ground. "Uhhh...please don't I'm ma already hurt....miss I'm ma real sorry." "Yeah sorry, so let me guess you wont do this again...you promise." "Yeah just what ya said" "Yeah right." I laughed again...HA!!!! I took one more swing of my sword and sliced his head clean off.

His last words were "NOOO!!!!!!!!" The thought of that had made me laugh. "Now look what he'd done he got my sword all dirty." I wiped it off with a rag. "Now it is clean." I walked head thinking if just hadn't bothered me he would still be alive. "What a shame HA!!!!!!" I moved on to the next town just entering.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiani Haki22 View Post
    As I was walking through the forest to reach the next town something had jumped in my way. "Hey little miss how 'bout ya give ma all of ya money there and I'll let ya live?!!!" "No get away you little creep, you want it you'll have to take it." "Fine I guess that will be just what I do." He unsheathed his dagger. I thought ha his dagger against my sword. I chuckled out loud. "What ya laughing at ya about to die?"

I unsheathed my sword slowly so he get the whole effect of why I laughed. "Now you see why I laughed, don't look so suprised." "I...uh....was just kidding ya know ha ha ha little joke." "Yeah sure." I said with a little attitude. I took one slash of my sword and he dropped to the ground. "Uhhh...please don't I'm ma already hurt....miss I'm ma real sorry." "Yeah sorry, so let me guess you wont do this again...you promise." "Yeah just what ya said" "Yeah right." I laughed again...HA!!!! I took one more swing of my sword and sliced his head clean off.

His last words were "NOOO!!!!!!!!" The thought of that had made me laugh. "Now look what he'd done he got my sword all dirty." I wiped it off with a rag. "Now it is clean." I walked head thinking if just hadn't bothered me he would still be alive. "What a shame HA!!!!!!" I moved on to the next town just entering.
    As i run through the woods i hear the scream of a man who sounded like he was just run through with a sword.

who could have done this?

i see a small girl walking in the distance.

i might as well ask her

I start running down the road to a young girl with a sword. The young girl had a scar on her left eye and it looked as if she was looking for some one.

Excuse me miss! did you see what happened to that poor fellow over there?
    Why hello there!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast