+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

I barely noticed that it was dark and tried to look around the room for my sister. I was that she was awake and well looking like she had this expression on her face that said i don't deserve this.

Kiani, i don't want to force things on you. You can say thanks for trying to find me as well and i am not interested. I can go on my way but you have every right to the inheritance back home as me and Sandro does. I only want it to be fair and if you are looking for an adventure this may be the start of your own story.

I turned around to walk away as i waited for an answer from her.I went down stairs and tried to check if Ash had gone down as well, this will be a challenge. Seems Kiani had won an instant friend in Xahron and well me. i need to find out if she wants to be with family or not. She will none the less tell me later i said to myself.

As i got down stairs i felt someone weilding a strong sword one with the signiture magic of my kind. She can feel the magic singing and calling her now and fought hard not to fall into a trance. First line of business finding Ash down stairs. She was still clutching the note he left in her hand.
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; May 30, 2008 at 07:50 AM. Reason: spell check
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Whoever is in the trees, just come down. Sion had sensed someone following him, but he was in no mood to play, since he had just finished his training.

He had then summoned Shiva. He then ask her a question, Do you sense the same thing I do? Or am I going nuts?? Shiva than responded, Yes master, I do. The weapon that this person possesses is enchanted with a very strong entity. Whatever is in that weapon, it's force to be reckoned with. Sion then started to laugh. Man, I am starting to like earth more and more. He then starts to look around, to see the one that is following him.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Lounging over the bar, the stranger looked drunk, but was actually listening in, interested in the conversation. Was this why I'd come to this place? Am I meant to help these people, or hinder them? I wonder...

Slouching over the bar more, which caused his arms to hang over the other side, he silently whispered an enchantment, causing some beer to silently flow out of it's barrel & into his tankard. Happy the barkeep hadn't seen it, he took a good swig, using the inside of the lid as a mirror to watch the reactions from any others in the bar. They couldn't have seen it, but will they react anyway. Getting little reaction from the ones there, he then remembered the legend of the more famous Excalibur. Causing his sword to resonate with magic similar to the other Excalibur, he hoped to get a reaction out of someone...
    Last edited by LordCastigator; May 30, 2008 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Tweeking to fit the story better.
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

(OOC) Phoenix I am upstairs in the room, after I talked with Xahron he went upstairs and so did I.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sol-x View Post
    Whoever is in the trees, just come down. Sion had sensed someone following him, but he was in no mood to play, since he had just finished his training.

He had then summoned Shiva. He then ask her a question, Do you sense the same thing I do? Or am I going nuts?? Shiva than responded, Yes master, I do. The weapon that this person possesses is enchanted with a very strong entity. Whatever is in that weapon, it's force to be reckoned with. Sion then started to laugh. Man, I am starting to like earth more and more. He then starts to look around, to see the one that is following him.
    i jump down and look at the man.

hey i think i saw you at the inn. haha, sorry about the bow. i didn't know whether you were dangerous or not. precautions, you know? My name is Xahron.
    Why hello there!

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

"Wait" I yelled but it was to late. I got up and followed her. "Seira. I am not mad is was just alot of things happen yesterday. I am willing to accept my destiny or whatever....i just needed time to think." I said as she was walking away from me.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

I could smell my family's signiture magic about in the tavern. " barkeep we want breakfast for three and on the table we had yesterday. " She said holding her head high and trying to fight the magic

As Seirra turned to go to their table she saw the Sword glow. She knew the sword and it's story but what is it doing here. And as far as her family was concerned it was still in Avalon along with it's keeper. She fought hard to be drawn to the sword.

she went to her table quickly and looked around the room to see if Ash was around.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Ash got up, it was morning now, and he had barely slept through the night. Today seemed like it would hold many new possibilities, and he felt a foreboding feeling for the day.

He stood up redressed, and went down to the Inn to see if anyone else from yesterday was up.

Seirra was there at a table already. Well he thought, no use waiting, and he walked over to talk with her.

“Hello again, did you get my message?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast