+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

I apologize, i'll be outside until you need me

i start setting my arrows out and i begin shooting apples off of trees.

Thank you, Aidara. At least i know you'll always be with me. I'll always love you i say with a sigh as i continue to hit the fruits.
    Last edited by NeoDeath90; Jun 05, 2008 at 08:47 AM. Reason: changed my bow's name
    Why hello there!

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

"No need to apologize....I was just embrassed." I yelled as he walked away. I thought to myself usually I wouldn't care if he was sorry or not. There is just something about him.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Ah, interesting. One of the girls kept looking over at Excalibur. This is interesting. So, does she recognize the magic as that of the famous Excalibur's, just sense the magic or think it's pretty. No, the look on her face told him she could pick up on it's power, perhaps even seeing the glow visible only to those born beneath the waves. Calling the barkeep over again, he made his plans.

"Yeah, what'cha want now. You've been drinking all night. It's morning already."

"Jusht payin for my drinks, my good man. I'll be needn that room now..."

Returning Excalibur to it's dormant state, he got up drunkenly, emptied the tankard down his throat, & stumbled in the general direction of the stairs. Getting most of the way up the stairs & seeing noone around, he stood up straight & started walking completely sober. Going to the room he'd paid for, he went to the fireplace, opened his mouth & belched again, this time forming a word which ignited the alcohol on his breath, drawing it all out.

"Ah, that is a useful spell, that's for sure..."

Walking over to the bed, he started going through his stuff. Those people weren't gonna stay here for too long, & he knew he had to be ready to move out ASAP...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

“I’m somewhat familiar with the royalty here, I mean… more than actually. We use to run in a similar circle you could say, but I left that a while ago. I think they will see you, probably be happy I’m finally coming to see them then because of it… Well, no they haven’t been enlisted by them, so shall we go, it’s only a slight ways up the road actually, shouldn’t take long.” He looked almost nervous saying all this.

“Oh, and I’ll think it over, but I won’t decide yet.”

Thanks

"Well you guys can go. I am going to go on a walk." I get up from the table and walk out the bar/tavern. "Hmm what a nice day." I see a tree and I climb up and sit on a branch. "A better view ahh."

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

I got up as i finished the last of my drink. " Well you to off we go." i said amusing myself with Kiani and Xahron.

I was feeling dizzy either from the magic around the place or the drink. I forced myself to smile and looked at Kiani. " The place isn't far from here you said?

I stood up and there was that glow on the sword again and this time the man with it seemed to be more drunk and smirking. " hmmm, i don't have time for that none sense" i told myself.
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; May 30, 2008 at 09:45 AM. Reason: post
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Thanks

I sat up there in that tree just thinking about everything. "I can't believe I am like royalty, I thought my sister would some person from another town not royalty." I just kept on relaxing in that tree.

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Ash looked at her, “Yea, that’s right, it’s just this way” he said, pointing to the north after exiting the Inn. “Follow me” he said starting on the way up the road.

He could since that she was a woman who could handle herself, that made this a little easier, he could probably just stop talking after introducing them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast