+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

"What the hell? this isn't ... Nagrot ,is it?" thinking to himself as he got inside the town and the night was vanishing moment after another towards dawn ... "I'm also getting very hungry ,any restaurant would suffice" he thought again to himself ,he reached a restaurant and finally entered it and it was filled with humans ,all of them were looking him in a despicable way with disgust ,he made himself in and asked the restaurant keeper what he got "nothing ,nothing for the likes of you" the restaurant keeper answered him ,Sinistar was calm as he knows that he's not to blame them for their actions or ways of thinking ... then in a flash he took a bag of bread on the counter in front of him and escaped ,it was pretty easy for him to make the pursuers lose track of him afterwards then thought to himself "What disgrace! and now i'm stealing ... what can i do worse to stain my pride more ,i didn't expect to lose my way and it's not like that soldiers carry money in battle! ... just if this town was Nagrot things would've been different ,anyways i need also to get a drink .. now now where's the nearest tavern?" ,there was a mess of various things for Sinistar to think about.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

" Thanks by the way. what are you really a scribe a wonderer a fighter? Just curious tell me if i am asking too much. I hope you don't think I am human like the others at the inn does." I said in a quiet voice.
    I had remembered Locke from a long time ago, He was Kinder than most of he elves and even with the council telling her that the agreement for the union was to be cancelled she still thought of him.

" Ash you have a sadness in your eyes that seem to persist I hope whatever it is will go away and that you may soon take a life that you decide on not just bump into." I said trying to smile and assure him I can be a friend not just some spoiled brat.

I walked towards the direction he pointed and she had a feeling they can be good friends but she was sensing danger very near.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Finally, I'm back He says with a sound of relief while walkin back into town. He looks around for the tree that he saw when he first came into town.

Well, might as well go back to the inn like I said I was going to do.
    He then go inside the inn. He sits at the bar. Hey barkeep. Let me get a beer

(OOC) beer is the best LMAO)

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

“I’m a dark elf; of course I don’t think you’re human. It was plain to me what you are the moment I came over to help you with you’re sister.” He ignored the statement about the sadness. Things will change if they do, he’ll just leave it as that. But he gave her a smile of acknowledgment that he trusted her.

“They continued on, walking until they reached the front of there property. Now they should have already realized that I am here, they will be waiting for us.” He continued walking up to the building.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Sitting on his bed & winding up the clockwork mechanics for a strange looking crossbow, he looked out the window which overlooked the entrance. Seeing the interesting group were leaving, he finished winding the device up & returned it to it's holster on his back. Drawing Excalibur, he gave the blade a thorough look over, noticing once again how the blade had no damage at all, despite the battles fought with it.

"Yes, I'm sure she could sense something about you, my old friend. I just hope we won't be needed to soon..."

Gathering his things & sheathing Excalibur, he opened the window & watched them as they walked away, taking careful note of their footprints. Feeling the same familiar feeling as earlier last night, he noticed another stranger walk into the bar below. Pulling his cloak around him & his hood over his head, he made his way downstairs & inspecting the groups tracks, followed their footprints so they would have no chance of seeing him...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

" I am nervous , I have never been here alone before. I hope I do this right." I said apprehensively. As we walked to the entrance of the place i could sense someone approaching.

The place was big and beautiful and usually one expected the most promienet famly in Locke to be living in a cold castle somewhere.

I straightened my back as we neared the entrance. " Okay mom i hope i do this right. " i muttered under my breath.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

The greeter of the house, if you could call it a house walked up to them.

"Is it really you coming to see us master Ash?" (He calls everyone master or mistress.)

"yes, I've brought a... new friend... she wishes to talk to the lord and lady, is this alright?"

"why yes, of course, follow me?"

They followed, and as they entered the doors, there the lord and lady were. Ash looked away, and proceded to introduce them to eachother, explaind that she had come to talk to them and if they wished to talk to him, could it be after.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

"I should be careful" Sinistar thought to himself as he made his way into the nearest bar looking behind he saw some un-humans walking away far from the other direction farther of the bar ,then he entered "now ,what trick should i use this time?" he thought ,then he reached the barkeeper's counter and asked the barkeeper for water "you don't have money ,do you?" the barkeeper responded back then continued "no money no service" the barkeeper was just trying to get rid of Sinistar because he's dressed as a soldier and also because he's a dark elf ,then the barkeeper shouted "guards! ge..." as he shouted there was a claw threatening to end his life "I didn't ask much ,give me some water or give me your life ,you despicable being ,do you know who am I?" ,two guards were now standing far behind "stop! ,i'll just ... give him what ... he wants" the barkeeper said to the two guards behind then held a glass to fill it with water "not that! the big one!" Sinistar said as he jumped to the barkeeper's side behind the counter ,the barkeeper did as he was told then Sinistar took the glass and made his way out of the place ,the two guards tried following him but the barkeeper stopped them "we settled the thing without shedding any blood so leave him be" thinking to himself "this city is doomed this's the second dark elf in two days ... and all the rumors about the invasion ,are they in any sense of being true?" there was many thoughts wondering now in his mind which can barely keep the business coming.Sinistar got to the nearest tree and sat under it eating the bread and drinking the water that he got.
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; May 31, 2008 at 12:09 PM. Reason: changed a sentence or two ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast