+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

Quote Originally Posted by Kiani Haki22 View Post
    I sat up there in that tree just thinking about everything. "I can't believe I am like royalty, I thought my sister would some person from another town not royalty." I just kept on relaxing in that tree.
    i look down and see a familiar face

it would seem monkey boy has a friend, haha

did your sister leave without us or something?
    Why hello there!

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I hear a familar voice. "Oh hey monkey boy. No she did not she went somewhere with Ash. She will be back though." I said.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Following the tracks to a large manor, the stranger saw the tracks lead inside the gates & then the house itself. Knowing they would either need to return to the inn themselves or at least send a messenger to summon their friends, he quickly climbed up a nearby tree & hid himself among the branches, years of hunting letting him do a fine job of it. Waiting patiently, he looked for any sign of anyone making their way to the inn.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

As they master and mistress listened to my plea for help and explained that my family's ties to Locke had been broken by some event, I looked out as I sensed that someone had followed them and looked at Ash if he noticed at all. Warning bells were going off in my head but I knew I had to pay attention to what I was doing now.

They said they would do what they can and I said good bye and left my gift for the couple of the mansion. I had produced a flawless gem that can only be found in Atlantis.

" Ash someone has been following us since we left town i don't know if you noticed. I told him quietly and i know that my pendant had started to glow as a warning to what i was feeling.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, that's enough drinks for one day.... Sion says to himself as he finishes his 12 beer. But since he is not human, hid body can break down alcohol in his system faster than a human can. So technically, he is not even drunk yet. He then pays the barkeep and steps outside. Not too long after he leaves, he starts to look around.

Now why would this girl ask for my help and not even be here? Heh, that what I get fir being sincere to a human...... He says as if hew was aggrivated, and was on top of that. He then thinks to himself, You know what? She is going to get a piece of my mind when I see her again. He then goes under a tree and sits, waiting for Siera to return and face his verbal wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

"Yes, I have noticed the person following us.I do not know if he intends to spring a trap on us or what, but if he has set something up, I do believe that taking away his advantage by going a different route would be advised course of action.

After that, they left the building, and went out down the street to the left of the main one they had taken up. This would alow them to regester his coming for them if that was his plan, and disrupt any plans or traps he might have had set for the course they would have taken.

"Can you since any kind of intent coming from him, weather it be malicious or not?" Ash asked Siera

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

I knew that i had another appointment today at the bar. I hope Sion isn't mad but i can't neglect my duties since i will have to do a bit of explaining.

I was quiet on the way back and Ash just nodded and was keeping his thoughts to himself. Ash really looks familiar but she'd rather not say it outloud. There still is a certain Dark Elf on my mind that I may want to see if he was around.

Well i really can't say till he tries to start to attack but just in case i am not one to be caught off guard. Let's take the route you said earlier. As i told this to Ash i summoned my trident to my hand to be prepared.
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; Jun 02, 2008 at 08:46 AM. Reason: grammar
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

We arived back at the inn.

"So, is that all you needed to the lord and Lady, or will we be revisiting them later?" Ash asked, looking at Siera, realizing at that moment how unusual it was for him to be so comfortable with someone, especially after he had only known her for a day or so.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast